Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Jan 4 & 13th Design Notes - Friday 13th Sneak Peak & Battle Polls!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Jan 4 & 13th Design Notes - Friday 13th Sneak Peak & Battle Polls!
Page 1 of 612345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2012 17:49:23   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

quote:

Yergen

January 04, 2012
A familiar face is one the horizon - A new idea is brewing

Hey Power People,

In the distance I can hear the familiar sound of the calliope, and creepy clown laughter. That's right, Friday the 13th is on the horizon, and that means the return of Zazul's Cirque du Muerte! Time to geat your freak on!

A New Idea???

Two words for you. Battle Polls. I can't say much, cause it's kinda hush hush right now. But hey, when I have I ever done what I was supposed to?

Tags: Yergen Friday the 13th brisk

quote:

January 13, 2012
F13 Item Sneak Peek, and more Battle Polls info

Hey power people. I know, I can't just start off with a header like that, and not deliver, so I'll just jump to the good stuff.

Pretty sick, huh? If things go the way i have labeled them, expect lots of rares! However - I tend to over-rare, and then things get medium well, and then you have a steak sandwich. So we'll see how things go.

There has been a lot of questions as to Battle Polls. Here is some more info on those. With all these wars between good and evil we have it lead me to realize one thing. EVIL WILL ALWAYS WIN. It's not a bad thing. And it certainly doesn't mean that the good guys don't try. They put up a crazy fight. But Super Death and I have noticed that when we oversee all these wars the villains always end up on top. So it got me thinking... How can we still pit player against player in epic wars that are still fun, and always find a way to make it fun, while giving everyone a chance? Zoinks! Thats a big question. Well I came up with one good idea. Battle Polls. Take any two things. Dogs vs Cats, Action vs Comedy, Sprinkles vs Chocolate Chipe, or maybe even the epic choice - Pirates vs Ninja. Which is the best? That's where you come in. You decide who wins by turning in PvP war tokens. The choice is yours when the lines are drawn. Win a winner emerges, an item will appear in the Battle Poll shop that is inspired by what you were fighting for. Now we can always have epic wars, and the outsome will always be unkoown! Man this is going to be fun. Expect the first Battle Poll in the next couple of weeks or so (sporatic release schedule, remember). If you have any ideasfor what the first Battle Poll should be let me know on Twitter with a #BattlePolls tag on it!

< Message edited by Ashari -- 1/13/2012 1:47:49 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/5/2012 18:26:55   
star screamer

I love Friday the 13, I have up to 2025 of that day written down.
AQW  Post #: 2
1/5/2012 18:43:25   
Terra

Another Friday the 13th already? Alright, cool! And...Battle Polls? What in God's name...? O_o'

Edit: Come to think of it, there won't be any achievements this time right? Because the original one said "For attending HS's first Friday the 13th event". We can't have one for EVERY Friday 13th right?

< Message edited by Terra -- 1/5/2012 18:47:32 >
Post #: 3
1/5/2012 19:33:20   
linklink0091

last years events betteh be perma rare~!
AQW  Post #: 4
1/5/2012 19:40:03   
star screamer

Monkey back, twisted armor (not entire set) and Teddy cut skin are perma rare.

< Message edited by star screamer -- 1/5/2012 19:42:11 >
AQW  Post #: 5
1/5/2012 20:28:44   
LemonStrike

Battle Polls?? wonder wht it's gonna be.
Post #: 6
1/5/2012 20:29:39   
Shadowlord9k

Link: NOPE. That is not for you to decide.

This sounds like fun, my computer had a issue with the F13 map last year and wouldn't let me participate. Hopefully better luck this time.

Battlepoll sounds great. If it is what I think it is, good luck on making it work right.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/5/2012 20:39:23   
linklink0091

dont no me >->

le sad face that my lion tamer whip isnt rare :l
AQW  Post #: 8
1/6/2012 0:12:19   
Red Komet

Do you think we will get new Perma Rares like last year
Post #: 9
1/6/2012 5:47:54   
monster116

All right! Twisted Axe needs a new partner!!
I'm missing that Nasone mask,Zazul Hammer thingy and Twisted Hair
I wonder what Item will replace the Harley Paint in Zazul's quests
Maybe the quests will be different this time (Obviously)

TIME TO BRING THE CARNIVAL BACK TO HEROSMASH! Hope clown's reading..

< Message edited by monster116 -- 1/6/2012 5:48:30 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/6/2012 6:14:17   
Kinzdor

quote:

I can hear the familiar sound of the calliope, and creepy clown laughter.

This made me think of Clown! I an`t wait till Friday The 13th,I wonder if it will be the same as last years or with some new content!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/6/2012 6:17:22   
Blackshock

There better be circus vamp armor or something remotely like it. Maybe f2p ringleader armors? Either way, I have my hopes up that they'll at least have a few decent-great nonmem swag.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
1/6/2012 7:26:22   
UnityDestroyer

Can't wait, 'cause I wasted the chance to get the items last year.
Post #: 13
1/6/2012 7:42:56   
Zalawrath

Can't wait. :3
I wonder what a "Battle Poll" is.

~Zala

View My AQStats.com Profile!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 14
1/6/2012 7:49:41   
Crystal Lion

I liked the tune that plays in Zazul's circus. Isn't there one part in the tune that sounds like London Bridge, or is that just me and my tendency to have musical deja vu?

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 15
1/6/2012 8:11:13   
Qin

YAY Cirque escapade! I'm gonna play the event to the fullest :D
Post #: 16
1/6/2012 8:23:30   
Devastate

Now something good this week, though what some players are itching for would be the continuation of the story line.
Post #: 17
1/6/2012 20:29:11   
Arachnid

Is there supposed to be a release today? :o
Because if not, that'n not really fair...AQW had two releases this week... :/

~Lady Zafara

Check out my 3D anime art!
Check out my deviantart to follow me!
AQW  Post #: 18
1/6/2012 21:10:46   
Blackshock

Maybe they're just making last minute bug checks and stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
1/7/2012 3:36:25   
Devastate

Ahh, waiting for the release... seems like overlook had a drastic make over.
Post #: 20
1/7/2012 3:41:03   
Shadowlord9k

Arachnid: Remember: BETA. Say it with me B-E-T-A.

I think the release was the removal of the shops.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
1/7/2012 3:42:12   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@zafara I think you missed the memo but the team decided to release at their own pace instead of weekly like they used to.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
1/7/2012 8:39:32   
Arachnid

quote:

Remember: BETA. Say it with me B-E-T-A.

Thanks for the update -.- Up until this poinst, they have released something every week (since I've been here). Even if it was just a shop.
quote:

I think you missed the memo but the team decided to release at their own pace instead of weekly like they used to.

What "memo"? Did they say in the DN's they wouldn't make a release this week? No.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 23
1/7/2012 8:46:22   
Crystal Lion

I thought that the weekly updates would be put on hold only to finish the PvP system. Oh well, it's a bit too early to set up the circus, regardless.
Post #: 24
1/7/2012 9:03:07   
Sir Night

@Arachnid
They said a while ago in the DN that the releases would be sporadic instead of weekly. I think this is a good thing, because it allows for much less rushed releases.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Jan 4 & 13th Design Notes - Friday 13th Sneak Peak & Battle Polls!
Page 1 of 612345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition