Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Achievements Unavailable to Fac Founders

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Achievements Unavailable to Fac Founders
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2012 17:58:00   
Retrosaur

@OWA
There are now officially three sides.

The righteous legion.

The rebellious exile.

And the smattering of disloyal mercenaries for hire.
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
1/8/2012 19:22:52   
xxmirxx

OWA in war that happen alot were you switch through one side to another it happen journey time when USA was fighting against britain to because country. But technically there could be 3 side in ED war were players decide hey I don't agree with fighting alone side with exile or legion. So we call them rebellious against the man or they could be spys. All do respect I think we shouldn't judge them lets have fun with and think of this as there are 3 sides of the war. rebellious vs legion and exile this whole time ED team has never through of having 3 sides.
AQ Epic  Post #: 127
1/8/2012 19:26:23   
Jekyll

@hyped: Its kinda funny if you think about it. This is the battlefield:

Exile--------Mercenaries in the Middle---------Legion

Logically speaking, the first to die should be the middle guys.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 128
1/8/2012 21:15:03   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

You guys, i wasnt going to do what i was mentioning XD Im stating, that some noob could, say a lvl 20 for example, he would be banned, and he wouldnt know what he did wrong.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 129
1/8/2012 21:21:59   
xxmirxx

Yah I know
AQ Epic  Post #: 130
1/8/2012 21:46:01   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Well some didnt lol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/8/2012 22:43:24   
Retrosaur

Lawl...the mercenaries are for hire. So they fight for whoever they feel like, I guess that could be called the "factionless" people, though I'm not sure as to how factionless people can participate in a war.
AQW Epic  Post #: 132
1/8/2012 22:51:43   
xxmirxx

And the bounty hunter hunted down faction jumper.

https://www.facebook.com/Humanifestation2
https://www.facebook.com/MikasaAckerman4
like these fan pages please
AQ Epic  Post #: 133
1/9/2012 0:44:57   
Wind

@Cinderella

I myself have already gotten both achievement's, but I didn't do it for the ratings but for the completion of the quests. If you look at my character page i've finished every mission released so far. I also didn't betray any faction as I made my own faction in order to complete the quest.
I don't mind if you take one of the achievements away as it's only 1,000 ratings which won't really do much to me from eventually getting my blue star and as long as I have the accomplishment of the mission on my character page its all fine with me.

Also I finished the new released missions from delta 1.4.1C within 12 hours of the release, so I actually had no idea that there was going to be a problem like this, as the OP made the post after i've already finished the missions.

On topic: If I may propose a solution to the situation fo founders?

There could be a feature such as switching allignments of the Factions, where Faction leaders could have the option to changing their faction allignment from Exile to Legion by paying a fee such as varium or 100,000 credits.

As you know another AE Game, AQWorlds, to change sides from Evil to Good a player has to pay 100,000 gold.

EDIT: Below @xxmirxx If you couldn't read it, I said it won't really do much to me from eventually getting my blue star

< Message edited by Wind -- 1/9/2012 1:39:50 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 134
1/9/2012 1:20:58   
xxmirxx

Wind were your blue star or even red http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Wind

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 1/9/2012 1:24:44 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 135
1/9/2012 1:25:02   
ngshuyi94

^ Hes trying to say that hes trying to get the blue star, hes 7 stars atm.

On-topic: But the changing of alignment may cause problems in the future such as abuse.

For example, when there are wars in the future, factions can switch sides to the winning alignment which might get rewarded for winning the war, something like that. It will get abused, if u understand what im trying to say.

< Message edited by ngshuyi94 -- 1/9/2012 1:26:31 >

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 136
1/9/2012 8:20:03   
Lord Nub

^ There already shouldn't be anything special given to the winning side anyway. Everyone can faction jump at the end of the event and then the dedicated Exile faction Founders and members are once again, hung out to dry.

Also lets not forget the missions. Even though Wiseman pointed out that they may not be a part of the character page in the future, they are a part of it now. Why do other players get to complete all the missions while the rest of us dedicated to a faction have to miss out on doing them all?

Buffy made a great point earlier about the central flag. Simply choose which side to fight for there, then the missions are unlocked and would prevent players from doing both alignments missions.

This obviously isn't a solution atm to the existing problem but it would be something to look into for future wars. Hopefully Cinderella is able to get a hold of Titan and Night today and come up with a solution to this.....

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 1/9/2012 8:23:54 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
1/10/2012 21:38:40   
DillBagel

You weren't supposed to get both. The intention is for you to be loyal to a side...

AQW Epic  Post #: 138
1/10/2012 23:01:21   
Renegade Reaper

its a point of pride for me to only have the one war mission cheevo. Exiles forever!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
1/10/2012 23:20:30   
SouL Prisoner

@wind

didn't u read wat wiseman said , mission's some day will be removed frm the character page ,as its length increases !!

so dont give that ......... u completed coz u want to complete every mission !! nobody wants to miss out any mission ,if u decently follow the game story ,then u must be having any 1 of the achievement ,having both achievement ,no1 can decide ,which side ur supporting ??

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 1/10/2012 23:24:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
1/12/2012 10:32:31   
Lord Nub

Is there anything that can be said to the community as to what is being discussed about this?

We have opinions of how it should work before Titan and Night were in the office but I'm curious as to whether or not it's been brought to their attention and if there will be an update soon regarding this.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
1/12/2012 10:52:19   
Zeoth

I hope they do something about this ;/ the founders shouldn't have their factions suffer through cheevo junkies
Post #: 142
1/12/2012 15:22:07   
Buffy A. Summers

The Staff Has Been Strangely And Yet Unsurprisingly Silent On This Matter.

*Sigh*

A Little Information Regarding What/If Anything Will Be Done For Faction Founders And Their Loyal Top Officers, For This Overlook Regarding The Alignment Achievements.

See Above... This Thread Here For Suggestions, Complaints, And Concerns.

Also Please, An Idea As To When The FrysteLand War Will Conclude... I'm Hoping For A Slight Extension For All Players.

I Live In The East Coast USA... It Hasn't Even Snowed Here Since Late October. I Thought This Was A "Winter Themed Event".

I Hope The Fryste War Lasts A Bit Longer. Giving Many Players A Chance To Challenge The Bosses, Rank Their War Achievements, Win The Daily, And Enjoy The Event.

4 Weeks Is Not Very Long At All For A War In My Opinion.

Information Would Be Nice. The Staff Has Said Nothing All Week, Since Friday When Many Players Complained About The Achievement Situation.

Please Speak To Us And Let Us Know What Is Going On.

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 1/12/2012 16:07:16 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
1/12/2012 16:07:02   
Smackie El Frog

Oh man Buffy lives on the same coast as me?? *RUNS OUT WEST*

But you do make some solid points Buffy and news from above this week has been pretty dead. Not even their twitters have any updates...le sigh

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
1/12/2012 16:17:50   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We are throwing around several ideas on what to do about the turncoat situation. Obviously, we want to both reward loyalty and punish disloyalty. One idea that we've been leaning toward is combining the Krampus Slayer cheevo and the Legion Bane cheevo into a single "traitor" "disachievement" worth 0 points, or simply remove the second achievement earned. Nightwraith and I haven't gotten a straight answer from Titan yet.

I'm currently writing the Design Notes where we will announce when the Conflict is ending.

We are also throwing around some ideas about how to reward the loyal faction leaders and players, but we're not ready to announce anything yet.
Post #: 145
1/12/2012 16:30:14   
Smackie El Frog

Great ty for the update so far Cindy! :)

For those loyal to factions how would you define them? 500+ Wins in a faction? More?

< Message edited by Smackie El Frog -- 1/12/2012 16:33:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
1/12/2012 16:38:11   
Ranloth
Banned

I think ones that didn't delete faction and jumped to other side for the cheevo only and players that stayed on one side rather than jump to the other, Smackie. ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 147
1/12/2012 16:38:59   
Buffy A. Summers

Thank You For The Info Cindy. I'm Looking Foward To The Design Notes.

@Smackie

Don't You Think "Top Officers" Who Are Loyal Should Be More Like 5,000 - 10,000+ Wins In A Faction?

500 Wins Is Not Much And Can Be Done In A Few Days Or Less By Some Players.
AQW Epic  Post #: 148
1/12/2012 16:41:01   
Wraith

I have a question.

I left Eternal Paradise (Exile) because I desired an active faction. I then joined Moonlight Phoenix (Exile).

Would I be marked as loyal to Exile or disloyal to Eternal Paradise? Because both factions are Exile, and I did not leave for War purposes. Cindy, can you please clarify on this topic?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 149
1/12/2012 16:43:56   
Smackie El Frog

@Buffy sure those numbers work just fine too xD. I'm all for more exclusive cheevos, especially for loyal players to factions.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Achievements Unavailable to Fac Founders
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition