Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Thoughts of the Changes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The Thoughts of the Changes
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2012 1:38:03   
Midnightsoul

Personally, this balance update is a bit peculiar to me. So what are your thoughts?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/7/2012 1:47:39   
Kati kat

I'm thinking the balance didn't really impact that much on TLMs
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/7/2012 1:51:04   
Remorse

^ Well It stoped the TLMs getting undeserving wins through constant Maul stuns....

That is a start.

But they didnt switch hybrid anyway so mineral armour is basically no diffrent for them.

Epic  Post #: 3
1/7/2012 1:58:21   
Kati kat

^ I guess so
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/7/2012 2:00:07   
Recycling Bin :D

i like the update, helped us CHs out a little! :D
Post #: 5
1/7/2012 2:00:08   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

It was really so they couldn't abuse Blood Shield and switch Hybrid so they could protect themselves from SC mages and CHs.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
1/7/2012 2:59:01   
RageSoul

Just fine , as in now TLM's OPness is still there at BHs but not as much as before , then TM and CH can now take them down easily .
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
1/7/2012 3:09:31   
Blaze The Aion Ender

i think i wasted my money recently buying Tac merc... now everything energy destroys me

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
1/7/2012 3:12:10   
T.600

^Just use an energy armour (can give you up to +9 resistance) and use a good amount of tech. You can always use Blood Shield as well if your technology is still too low.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/7/2012 3:14:43   
Blaze The Aion Ender

theres the problem of i'm lv 13 on this account, when a tech mage hits with 45 in conparison to my average 15 or so, and i have nearly 0 protection to that
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/7/2012 3:15:45   
T.600

Can you link me to your char? What type of build are you using?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
1/7/2012 3:22:51   
Rui..
Banned

if ur unable to play a tact merc imaging how much u would fail playing a regular merc then ..

the only skill that overpowered a tact merc was reroute. maul was just an annoyance cuz that had an unlimited energy source.

giving merc skills to a tact merc was a mistake.. atom smash was given to a merc for a self defence. but tact merc just destroys the entire idea. i dont know how people find the update. personally i feel the blood mages are powerful, cybers are much better than before. and yeah tact mercs still friggin OP :D unless they get reroute replaced with a strength or intimidate we still gonna feel the pain.

Moreover i didnt see any difference in plasma bolt or fireball.
Post #: 12
1/7/2012 3:39:45   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I used to win with this setup all the time, http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Revolutionary%20V
but its getting frightening to run into a tech mage or blood mage
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
1/7/2012 4:22:51   
xDx

Iam a TLM and iam using support build , nothing was changed for me except i got bit little more help with blood shield.

Evil never wins.
Epic  Post #: 14
1/7/2012 4:26:50   
xxmirxx

Blaze The Aion Ender your level 15 with varium so no offence you would be able to win alot.
AQ Epic  Post #: 15
1/7/2012 5:51:12   
TurkishIncubus

CH=TM(luck decide winner) > TLM >BH > BM=Merc

i think its like this now. But still luck decide everything ofcourse.

Epic  Post #: 16
1/7/2012 12:03:32   
Midnightsoul

guys, the classes are pretty balanced now...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
1/7/2012 12:30:02   
Sipping Cider

I would have to agree with bloodknight. This is the most ballanced the classes have been since the beginning of delta. If anything, mercenary needs a buff and maybe tech Mage.
Epic  Post #: 18
1/7/2012 13:35:34   
PD

It's not anywhere near balanced until the math confirms it.
Post #: 19
1/7/2012 13:41:25   
BaIllz

Is tac merc better than merc? My character right now lvl 30 merc, can still beat 34 tac mercs, So I'm not sure If I should change. I also just recently bought juggernuat and the ability to change hybrid, to protect myself from max plasma bolt, is very useful. I like the changes too, but nothing really happened to the merc, they just lost the dex req for multi, but that doesn't help. I hope in the future hybrid armor dex reqiurment can be removed as well. :)
Thanks,
~BaIllz
Post #: 20
1/7/2012 14:17:21   
Gabriel Dude

lool a little help now you guys are basicly energy tlm but actually balanced and able to beat :D
Post #: 21
1/7/2012 16:16:14   
Minus123

My thoughts are that most tact merc will be jumping ship and switching to ch's now. (And pretty sure most already noticed this)

And we'll be seeing a lot more dex builds
Post #: 22
1/7/2012 16:19:21   
Arcanis

quote:

My thoughts are that most tact merc will be jumping ship and switching to ch's now.

*drops on floor,mouth wide open in shock that ED community,so well mannered and mature would ever do such a blasphemy*

/end sarcasm,eats a cookie
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
1/7/2012 17:04:34   
hardcore59

they did practically nothing for le BM

Youtube.com/FAINTgames
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
1/7/2012 17:07:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

My Fireball begs to differ. It was good before the buff they gave it in the release.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The Thoughts of the Changes
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition