Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS)The Origins of Darkness

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS)The Origins of Darkness
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2012 14:54:44   
Ancientz

The Origins of Darkness

The names in this story are fake or have allowed me to put their names in this story.
The Commentary is here: Commentary please do not post on here.

Prologue: The Power of The Hero Gods

The large shining emerald castle of The Hero Gods shone, The Hero Gods traveled from far and wide towards the meeting of Decades. Inside this awesome castle stood The One. The One was the creator of Hero Gods, the Hero God of Hero Gods, the power of all that was creator. The One was Father Sun himself. His warm aura caressed the castle, blinding any who was not a Hero God. It was time for the meeting of Decades. The One spoke with his fatherly voice, “Greetings. This is our 2nd meeting of decades in the 5th century. The human race has started to change their ways of worshipping. The Evil has started to destroy all that is good. But do not fear, I have created a special group called the Ancients. They have created the power of awe; they also know the power of wisdom. They shall be known as our protectors. Speak of what you want now, or let them advance further into The Evil’s territory.” The One was a god of peace, and he despised The Evil. He let his fellow brothers and sisters speak out like any other great leader. But, there was thing about The One; he was being corrupted and poisoned by The Evil. “The One, greatest of the Hero Gods, I have to say something about this group. What if they fail? This group is humans, yes? When have humans ever successfully completed a mission and won? I will give them one chance. But I must know more of their statistics.” Platnick, the god of warfare, asked.
The One chuckled, “Hah, these are not just any humans. They are superhuman and they shall give birth to the next generation of superhuman. Soon, in the year of 2010, the race will change massively into the race f smashers. The smasher race is ultimately stronger than superhumans. Smashers will turn to good and evil, and maybe a couple of chaos. But, by then… The Evil shall be vanquished.” The Hero Gods agreed on the one chance and sent the 25 Ancients on their Journey.

Chapter One: The Land of Despair

The home base of the Ancients was destroyed, it turned into ruins. All that remained was a baby frozen in time, but little did the Ancients know that the baby had the power of Hero Gods. The Ancients had not defeated the Evil, and The Evil had reined the world into terror. Generations of superhumans had came and passed; until the year of 2010. A few hundred smashers where born into the world of Earth and had began to train, because these smashers knew the future and were prepared to destroy The Evil and his army. Soon, after they all had reached a very minimal power level… The Evil had token them into his realm, The Land of Despair. The barren landscape had very much resembled Hell itself. The smashers had helped each other destroy The Evil’s army, but most of them could not reach The Evil himself. Two of the smashers were the famous Pandora and Light. “Pandora, Light. You two… I would have never thought that my children would want to destroy me… But, I really don’t care. FOR AM I NOW THE OVER RULER! I WILL LET THOSE SPEAK OF MY TRUE NAME! I AM MODO, HERO GOD OF DEATH AND EVIL! My two pawns have now become my king and queen, and now I shall sacrifice one of you. Since you are my children, I’ll let you two chose who should be sacrificed.” Modo said, in his overlord form, gesturing to Light and Pandora. “Light, I know that you are pure of Light. Because, in your heart… You never thought evil thoughts and wanted to bring justice to our world. I was the one with the wrong mind, and you helped me become one with the Sun.” Pandora said to Light. The forever-young smasher shook his head, “No. You’ll be more valuable than me; I feel it in my body. My bones creak, letting me know that my time has come. Pandora, it wasn’t me who turned you to the Sun. It was you, because truly and really, your heart was made of pure light. I’ll do this, for the sake of mankind and for the sake of the smashers. I was told long ago that if I die, my race would relive this world again. Restart. Just let me do what is right. I want to destroy all that is evil…”
“Light, why don’t we die together? It could either destroy Modo or seal him away until one with the heart of Modo unleashes the true demon.”
“Fine, Pandora, let us die together. To save the world.” Modo grinned, the darkness spread around him. “Let it be decided. My king and queen shall die together. I will reawaken when the time is right. When the world needs to be covered in darkness again. But you will still experience evil, such as Clown The Jester and the Oblivion. Good luck. Oh and Light, you’ll still be here. Just a lot more of my type… Heh.”

< Message edited by Ancientz -- 1/7/2012 15:00:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS)The Origins of Darkness
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition