Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Not the Common Cold

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Not the Common Cold
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2012 14:36:28   
DoctorNflunsa

Welcome, to my first (and only) story! This story is about the origins and misadventures of my character "Doctor Nflunsa". And chapter may not be that long. It's more like a short story. I'm even taking suggestions on where to take my character here.Enjoy.

Chapter 1: Check Up

“Open wide and say ah!” said Doctor Luke Enfunmen “Ahhhhh.” Said Jimmy. The Doctor then put a wooden stick in the boys mouth. “Hmm…ah…” he put the stick out and threw it in the garbage. “His throat just looks a slight red, nothing you should worry about, Mrs. Simpson” “Ah, that’s a relief, I think he just wanted to get out of school.” “I did not!” exclaimed Jimmy. “Now, if the pain gets worse you tell your mom and come and see me, okay Jim?” The Doctor said smiling handing the boy a cherry lolipop. “Okay!” the boy said while shaking his head in agreement. “Here, I’ll write a prescription for some antibiotics you can go and pick it up right next door.” “Thanks you Doctor.” The family then walked out of the doctors office. “Goodbye Doctor” said Michelle; the doctors nurse. “Goodbye Michelle, do you know of any good exterminators? I have some pest in my house yet I don’t know what they are.” “Of course, my uncle owns his own exterminator business ‘Best the Pest, we best the peskiest of pests!’” she said with vigor. She grabbed a post it note and wrote down the number with a pen. “Oh and say you know Michelle, you may get a discount.” “Thanks Michelle, good night.” It was a rainy night and Luke lived far away from his work place. He had to drive at least 5 miles to get to his house. “Time for the long trek” He said to himself.

Being a family doctor gave him quite a bit of money, and helped him with his hobby, engineering. His goal is to engineer robotic organs so they can replace any diseased organs and also the engineered organs aren’t susceptible to disease. But spending most of his money on that, he didn’t have enough to afford a new car. “Are you ready Old Lucie?” he said as he patted his old rusty 1987 Yugo he bought off some guy for 1000 dollars. He got into the car and started it up, as it shuddered and made mini explosions coming out of the tailpipe. On his way he decided to take a short cut that took off at least a hour off his daily commute through a road that went right through a forest. He rarely took this path because he heard of many murders that took place there. “H.A.L Droid, patching the future.” He mimicked the jingle he heard on the radio a thousand times. “Man, I wish I had enough for one of those.” At that moment the he lost control of the car and swerved off the left side of the road.

< Message edited by DoctorNflunsa -- 1/8/2012 14:43:37 >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Not the Common Cold
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition