Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: battlesiege's item suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: battlesiege's item suggestions
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/6/2012 13:56:58   
battlesiege15

Thanks Chii!

What is the damage compensation for bleed effect? 30% reduction?
AQ AQW  Post #: 26
8/6/2012 14:37:19   
Chii
Legendary KoO Snugglebunny

I don't know off the top of my head, but closer to 5% for typical application. The exact numbers aren't important for a suggestion.
AQ  Post #: 27
8/6/2012 15:00:19   
battlesiege15

Ah ok, I'll just do numbers for a regular special then.

And would .5% base health be a good number for the power drain? In 20 turns, it ends up being 10% health... Sound good or too extreme?
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
8/6/2012 15:04:59   
Chii
Legendary KoO Snugglebunny

If it were scaled to base health, then it would penalize people with END more than people without. That's bad. It would be a percentage of damage dealt.
AQ  Post #: 29
8/7/2012 22:40:35   
battlesiege15

oh ok... I'll just do self damage then :3

Crimson Blood Scythe

Level: 140G
Power Level: 143, Mastercraft
Price: 2.2* the regular weapon (twice for compression, 1.1* for MC boost)
Sellback: Half of that

Type: Melee
Element: Light*
Damage: 21-40
BTH: 18

SPECIAL [It flies towards the enemy and turns around two full times like the BoA's Spiral attack]
Hits: 2
Type: Ranged
Element: Light or Darkness [depends on which form it is]
Damage: 640% Base and Random each
Stat: 470% each*
BTH: 52
Rate: 20%

EFFECT
- Click the weapon to switch between Light or Darkness damage.
- The weapon has -5 bth and 85/80 damage on specials and regular weapon damage
- At the end of your turn, if you did at least one normal Player attack or Special, then there is a 17.85*(# of hits that connected)/(# of hits that were attempted) % chance to inflict Bleed on the Monster, dealing 20-125 damage per turn. Monster categories "undead", "golem", "robot", "ooze", and "xyfrag" have no blood* to this effect. The monster can resist the bleed**. If the monster fails the save roll then Bleed is inflicted***.

The save roll is as follows:
Level: 143 vs MonsterLevel
Major: 200 vs MonsterEND
Minor: YourLUK vs MonsterLUK

**No blood, no gash.
** Guess your weapon wasn't sharp enough.
***The scythe causes a gaping wound!

- You take Harm damage equal to [damage done]/5*30.11/130 every time you attack with the weapon. (About 4.6% of the damage dealt to the monster)

DESCRIPTION
This scythe harnesses the power of light and the power of darkness. The scythe can inflict Bleed at the cost of a small backlash to the player.

Picture here of the weapon.

Analysis:

- The weapon's self damage is in place of the MC boost for the dual elemental nature.

- The MC boost goes into the Bleed effect at a lesser cost.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/2/2014 13:52:44 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 30
8/8/2012 18:59:50   
battlesiege15

added a little pic for the harpy talon. lol need to work on my art skills xD

AQ AQW  Post #: 31
8/8/2012 21:30:36   
She Ratchet!

lol better than I could ever claim to do
AQ DF  Post #: 32
8/9/2012 12:41:53   
battlesiege15

Class Suggestion:

cooler?)

Tier-2 Class

Pre-requisite: Just Rogue. And some level requirement too....

Quick note about the armor:

It will be a scaling armor with MRM just like Wizard Robes except with a more specialized focus on Ranged attacks.
It will also be a mid-defensive armor that converts all attacks into a bow like attack, so all attacks (except for "special specials") are going to do 90% of a neutral armor level of the appropriate scaled class level. [However, 100% proc weapons don't get anything done to them because they are the same thing anyways)
All attacks WILL be converted to RANGE unless using a 100% magic weapon.
It will have flat resistances and will have a bit less elemental resistance than Wizard.

Title Ability- Archer's Aim [or Bowman's Accuracy] (Passive)
If your class title is Archer [Bowman], all ranged attacks gain a passive accuracy boost.

All NORMAL ranged attacks (so no "Special specials" or weapon specials) get a +(Class level/2.5) bth.

Level 0: Power Shot (Passive)
You have learned how to wield a bow better for more power

Your bows do (100+1.5*Class level)% damage.

Level 1: SPecial Arrow
Your training has taught you how to use your SP for a deadly shot!

Your ranged weapon does 1.375* damage, but you pay 15% of the "standard SP cost" in order to do so.
Your magic weapons deal 1.5* damage, but you pay 30% the "standard SP cost" in order to do so.

Level 2: Pierce Shield- Guardian only
You have learned how to dodge better against arrows and whatnot.

You gain a +2 to your ranged defense.

Level 3: Coated Arrow
Your newly found magical coating has made your arrows more powerful.

All weapon attacks get a Class Level*.3 boost to BASE damage.

Level 4: Weakness Notch- Guardian only
This powerful crafted arrow can seek your enemy's weakness, including harm and void.

Your attack does 1.35*Class level % damage at the cost of 50% of the "standard skill cost" damage and can seek Harm and Void. Void does 50% damage.

Level 5: Punch Buggy
Your special quest with Radagast led to this. Not surprising.

This deals MELEE Wind damage and does 1.06% [Scaled Power level] damage at the cost of 7.5% of the standard SP cost.

Special 6: Elemental Protector- Guardian only
All Archer's need a robe to protect them from the weather!

You gain a -4% to the first element you get hit by. In addition, all weapon attacks of the element you got hit by do an additional 1.15* damage.

Level 7: Enchanted Bow
Your special quest with Warlic taught you to convert you shoot a strong magical blast.

This is treated as a spell, including accuracy/damage EXCEPT it does RANGED damage. It does [Scaled Power Level] damage of a spell at the cost of an additional 1.25 cost due to following weapon's element.

Level 8: Lock On!- Guardian only
Your precision has grown so much through training!

You gain a passive boost of +3 bth in addition to Archer's Accuracy.

Level 9: Deadly Shot
Use this HUGE arrow for a HUGE attack at the cost of your accuracy.

Your attack does 1.5 damage at the cost of -10 bth and 10% of standard SP cost.

Level 10: Archer's Specialty Guardian only
Robina has taught you a very powerful skill: The ability to attack with a specialized arrow against many kinds of monsters!

This skill does elemental damage OPPOSITE of the monster's base element. [So it'd deal fire against ice, energy against water, etc].
It costs 286 MP for this [standard level 70 Spell (because that's when Tier 2 ends) * 1.125 for the Various triggers and stuffz]
It does 87.5% damage to pay for this.
It also has triggers against many common monster types.

Triggers:

Dragons/dragonkin/drakel:
It does 75% damage of [scaled power level] damage to inflict Poison*. Power level of the poison is equal to Scaled Power level.

Save Roll:

Level: ScaledPowerLevel vs MonsterLevel
Major: YourDEX vs MonsterCHA (Yes Dex...)

*Your arrow has been coated with Dragonsbane just for these pesky dragons.

Undead:
It does 85% damage of [scaled power level] damage to boost your accuracy by an additional +3 when triggered against Undead**.

**You have been taught how to hit the Undead better.

"Agents of Devourer"/Network:
It does 75% damage of [scaled power level] damage to inflict Poison*. Power level of the poison is equal to Scaled Power level.

Save Roll:

Level: ScaledPowerLevel vs MonsterLevel
Major: YourDEX vs MonsterCHA (Yes Dex...)

*Your arrow has been coated with Viridium!

And that is all for NOW. I will add more to it later on. Please leave some feed back

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/2/2014 13:52:35 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 33
8/21/2012 20:44:16   
battlesiege15

Toxical tempest

Level: 135 G
Power Level: 138, Mastercraft
Price: 5 mill
Sellback: 2.5 mill

Type: Melee
Element: Darkness
Damage: 10-50
BTH: 17

SPECIAL (The weapon produces a storm from it's blade. The storm is basically a pitch black tornado that goes towards the enemy. Then, the third hit shows the weapon's red hilt glow really brightly and a claw mark appears on your hand/claw/however you're holding the weapon)
Hits: 3
Type: Magic
Element: Darkness for the first two hits; harm
Damage: 703% Base and Random for the first two hits; 0% Base and Random for the last one
Stats: No normal stats; 505.5% Lucky Strike damage for the first two; 0% stat for the last one
BTH: +52 for the first two hits; +300
Rate: 20%

MASTERCRAFT BONUS:
If at least one hit of the special connects, the PLAYER can get afflicted with Poison (138) (Power level: 1.25)* for 8 turns (for about 10-61.25 damage per turn). The player can resist this at a -20 save**:
Level: 138 vs YourLvl
Major: VStat1 [200] vs YourEND
Minor: VStat2 [200] vs YourLUK

EFFECT:
When you are inflicted with the poison (which will happen almost every special), you weapon and specials deal 125% BRS until the poison effect fades away.
If the special triggers when the player is already poisoned, then the special just deals 105% more damage on top of the 125% BRS damage (so essentially, about 131.5% damage)

Description:
This sentient blade longs for more power, and it WILL try to poison you in order to increase it's power greatly.

Appearance: This is a small dagger that has the outline of the Dagger of Awe. It is just slightly larger and the blade is a bit elongated. The blade is pitch black and has a red edge towards the longer side of the blade. The hilt is a dull green and looks like a bunch of aged tree bark. There is a red circle gem on the center of the hilt too.

When triggered, there is a pulsating red aura around the blade. A message pops up: "The poison in your blood feeds this weapon"

Analysis:

The self poison triggers a more powerful attack. It should effectively make this weapon do 115% damage due to the effects of poison lasting for about 8 turns equates to 64- 490 damage (wow that's a lot o___O). I assume that is balanced enough... I mean the poison is pretty dang powerful :O

The MC bonus goes towards making the trigger even more powerful. MC boosts can add up to 10% power boost right?

125% seems good enough but I may decide to adjust it if it's either too weak or not powerful enough due to the power of the poison.

Also, anytime you are poisoned with a poison with power level of 138 or above (so basically only this weapon really) will trigger the power boost.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/2/2014 13:52:20 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 34
8/22/2012 23:16:49   
majesticstar3800

Oh, that's interesting. a weapon that poisons you? I like that idea :)

But I might think 125% boost is a bit high. 120% or 115% might work
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
8/23/2012 16:53:29   
battlesiege15

well... not too good with balance but since it's a level 135 weapon, assuming a non annihilator build and have 75 end, you should have 1350 HP.

The poison over the course of one turn will deal on average, 35.625 damage. Over 8 turns, that becomes on average, 285 HP.

(285/1350)= about 21% of your total health.

So over a 20 battle course, expect the special to happen twice, so let's assume on average, it's going to be 12 turns of damage instead (just a random number... not good with probablity xD). That ends up being 427.5 damage... so 32% of your total health on average.

a 115% boost alone should at least suffice for that much damage taken. Also, it's got an MC bonus for making the special stronger BUT i'm considering to raise the boost to 117.5% and use the MC boost to lessen the severity of the poison effect...

The latter sounds more easy to balance and I think is the better option... Although not sure if 117.5% is good considering the reduction of the poison's power....

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 8/23/2012 16:54:10 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 36
8/27/2012 23:52:52   
battlesiege15

Drakewood Wand

Level: 135
Power Level: 135, Mastercraft
Price: 5,059,008 Gold
Sellback: 2,529,504 Gold

Element: Wind
Damage: 15-29
BTH: 17

SPECIAL [You point the wand at your enemy and an outline of a dragon flies towards your enemy, dealing one hit
Hits: 1
Element: Wind
Damage: 505% Base and Random
Stats: 991% stat
BTH: +17 plus stats
Rate: 100%
Note: This is treated as a normal player attack.

EFFECT (trigger)
The weapon gets a 1.02* boost for no special special.
Against "Dragon" or "Dragon-kin", the weapon deals 105% damage.
In addition, the weapon has a 50% chance of element seeking to the monster's weakest element (standard 8 elements only). (But as a result of being such a broad category, this attack only deals 107.5% damage).
If WIND is the weakest element, then the attack triggers and does 112.5% damage instead because the element does not change.

DESCRIPTION
A wand whose magic is infused with Dragonsbane, this weapon can occasionally unleash a weakness seeking attack or a more powerful wind blast against dragons and their kin.

Appearance: It's a wooden wand with a tip that resembles a dragon's head.

A standard 100% magic weapon. Deals 90% of a normal neutral armor attack.

The MC bonus is invested into a trigger without a down-trigger. The trigger is not as much as like the DB because there is a 50% chance to element seek with a slightly boosted attack.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 4/19/2014 0:51:04 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 37
8/28/2012 0:01:30   
majesticstar3800

I think you can make a normal trigger with 100% normal and you deal *1.1 damage AND element seek(100% of the time). Just referencing the Rat Flail which has that effect.

However, I like the idea of that, it would make a nice addition to the Dragon fighters arsenal.

< Message edited by majesticstar3800 -- 8/28/2012 0:05:24 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 38
8/28/2012 0:05:52   
battlesiege15

.... Oh yeah D:

That sounds good but since dragon and dragonkin are really broad, I may make it a 109% trigger instead and remove the poison out of it completely.

Thanks!
AQ AQW  Post #: 39
8/31/2012 4:29:46   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

quote:

it would make a nice addition to the Dragon fighters arsenal.

yes it would and we need lot's more in our arsenal - too bad it is magic. maybe other variants for range or melee as well?

< Message edited by Pepp -- 8/31/2012 4:30:03 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
8/31/2012 16:52:47   
battlesiege15

ok edited my Drakewood wand to do 110% trigger damage with a 50% chance of doing 107.5% damage but element seeking/112.5% damage if the weakest element is wind.

@Pepp: well... melee has the elemental Dragonblades, which is good enough ;)

But I shall think about it for ranged
AQ AQW  Post #: 41
9/1/2012 1:13:38   
majesticstar3800

Thing is, the DraonBlades are only Melee and Magic..and it doesn't make sense for there to be a DRACONIC when there's a Dragon Staff or Dragon Scepter you can make copies out of...

rangd versions are needed more
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 42
9/1/2012 13:05:46   
battlesiege15

haha true.

so what do you guys think about my Archer/Bowman class?
AQ AQW  Post #: 43
9/1/2012 13:23:16   
majesticstar3800

Hmm..I bet I can expand on it as a RANGER class :P
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
9/1/2012 13:35:58   
battlesiege15

well Ranger is supposed to be the third tier for this so I just took it easy and did a Tier 2 class (can't model anything after a tier 3 class because they need 20 skills)
AQ AQW  Post #: 45
9/1/2012 13:39:57   
majesticstar3800

Yeah, I know. I was joking obviously. :)

I like the Tier 2 class, maybe we can somehow collaborate(or whatever) on coming up with ideas for the Tier 3?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
9/1/2012 13:42:52   
battlesiege15

oh haha gotcha :P

and yes! Collaboration sounds good! I wanna wait for a class 3 to be released though to help get a base for it though ^__^
AQ AQW  Post #: 47
9/4/2012 20:43:54   
battlesiege15

The Almighty Fingerz

Level: 140 G
Power Level: 143, MC
MP Level: 142
Price: X gold
Sellback: (.5) X Gold
Location: A quest involving the Energy Lord (So maybe LTS then Elemental Orbs quest?)

Element: Energy
Cost: 600 MP

Hits: 2
Element: Energy
Damage: 82- 238 plus 515% Stats each
BTH: 36 plus Stats each

EFFECT
If the attack connects, there is a chance of inflicting a unique status called "Static Attraction" on the enemy.
If the roll succeeds:
If only 1 out of the 2 hits connect, the monster gains a "+3 charge". With this, all energy attacks (pets, guests, spells), get a +3 bth. Magic spells get half this boost and magic weapon attacks get 4/3* this boost.
If both hits connect, then the monster gets a "+5 charge". With this, all energy attacks get +5 bth. Magic spells get half this boost and magic weapon attacks get 4/3* this boost.
The effect lasts for [hits connected]*[Monster's energy resistance] turns modified with the monster's energy resistance similar to the Taladosian Rod's effect.

Description:
Call forth a fraction of the Energy Lord's might and charge your enemy!

Animation:
The sky above the character and monster darkens like a storm cloud. Then, a flash of light appears (Lightning) and 1 giant lightning bolt hits the enemy (first hit). That bolt recedes a bit and then flashes again and splits into 5 different overlapping bolts of lightning so it looks like a hand. Then it goes down and grasps the enemy (2nd hit).

MC bonus is put into the "Static Attraction" Effect without damage loss. Not sure the MC bonus is entirely used up for this effect cause the save roll is not a 100% guarantee.
Otherwise, it's an ordinary energy spell.

< Message edited by battlesiege15 -- 2/2/2014 14:03:50 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 48
9/4/2012 21:02:42   
Mister Stone

Cool ideas =D. I image Fingerz'd be neat with Bullseye Spear

Also, does the effect keep for a whole battle or does it stack or anything? :o Or is it just a +5 for 3-10 rounds deal?

< Message edited by Mister Stone -- 9/4/2012 21:06:52 >
Post #: 49
9/4/2012 21:12:20   
battlesiege15

Oh my bad. It's only gonna be a turn or two. 50% change the effect lasts 1 turn; 50% for 2 turns if the roll succeeds.

Cause Static wears off quite quickly. Or should it be 75% 1 turn and 25% for 2 turns?
AQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: battlesiege's item suggestions
Page 2 of 10«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition