Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(MQ)The Secret Nobles of Necryptos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> MechQuest >> (MQ)The Secret Nobles of Necryptos
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/14/2012 21:47:46   
BumFoolingGuy

A fanfic story for MQ

Prologue
During the time after the main bloodline destruction in Necryptos, somewhere else, in another castle on ground level, there lies two people in the darkness with only candles lit on around a diner table and only one person at the end, and the other one walking away, as he prepares the kitchen right away and comes back

Chapter 1
(Generic butler,no name)My lord, what will happen now, on Necryptos? As the new traveler that helped defeated the main vampire bloodline? (Lord) I'll personally say that nothing will happen now right away.....as Queen Safria will do things correctly.

(Butler)Alas....I would have clearly wanted to move afterwards. Once I put one my plain cloak to the desert at night to try researching,as a new lord or rule as being placed over there as well.(Lord)Well firstly you should travel to the Mortenwood Forest, to Dimitri's tomb to extract the runes power and take away the runes, so that entrance to the inner core wouldn't be magical anymore, and becomes a plain door entrance.(Butler) Why, would I want to go there, as I see the power isn't worth while. (Lord) It's the basic thing for the researching, to give that place the dead deal of the magic to be dispel and something else takes over.

Chapter II
(Butler)I have done the destruction over the entrance after I went to the runes and extracted the power and took them away from the pedestals.(Lord)I see, as the traveler who will revisit after a while, will first notice the top puzzle at the door of the main entrance to the inner place was destroyed and the runes on top of the pedestals are gone also. (Butler)So then it's time to travel to Sekali Desert right?
(Lord)Firstly over there, I'll order you to extract/drains the Sphinx's power completely to leave no traces of that guardian's presence over there.(Lord)Next as I'll directly tell you to map out the pyramid, then to destroy rune code the door leading to the place of Nephyrsis completely. (Butler)As you order for the pure purpose for studying without limitations

Chapter III
(Lord)Presumably...that the rune circle here was known to have around 5 or 8 symbols on it.....Has there ever been a complex true version of the runes......That could combine into more compilable combinations.....better yet to firstly to travel outside myself and no sparkly as it's overrated.....secondly I should plain clothes with sunblock/sunscreen, as my vampire skins needs the vitamin D,yet not too much...as I'm being careful. (Lord)Alas.....these young ones should have properly become tired,hmmm......maybe I'll put in some garlic and onions with hard-boiled eggs with beans in their food supplies for them to pass gas both ways while being in the sun and being sparkly. (Lord)Next time....as important matters are on hand with my own studies.(Butler)I'm so tired, so then I'll travel back to home to rest a while and doing my necessary things.(Butler)My lord has left me a note that says:Do your work tomorrow,as you completed your duties here, and here's a pizza,ordered by me from the pizza shop;Mecharoni Pizzaria on Soluna.(Butler)My lord has graciously gave me a day-off.

Chapter IV
(Lord)During the fighting of the main vampire's bloodline here in the past. As the Darkyre Father used to have his mech buried underneath the castle?(Lord)No need for that as I'll still need to be preoccupied by the rubble if any will fall from the top by the erosion of the wind.(Butler)Should I go into my lord's chamber to clean up the mess, if there is one now.(Butler)What I see now in my lord's chambers is that it was re-arranged specifically with a table that has been added.

Chapter V
(Butler)Eh....there's a note that details my next mission on the new table.(Butler)That says to complete the Fangor temple's traps and destroy them along with the exterior of the temple to a ascertain amount while leaving the interior perfectly intact.(Butler)Also to put in rest the ghouls that surrounds the interior outside.(Lord) I must enjoy my last ray of light before I purge back into my dark days of studies.(Lord)Lastly watching through by a hijacked link of internal view of what's happening now on Soluna and elsewhere is boring.....(Butler)Well when did you come by brass android.(Android)Well I got the orders from thee lord to ask if you'll eat like a noble would with the pizza or normal way with your hand as your hands are dirty already.(Butler)Hmmm.....where's the drinks when you need them? (Android) Well what's available now is normal energy drinks along with plain water if you want a twist of lemon or lime to help curve your kidney system while taking a leak.

Chapter VI
(Lord)So tired....yet those annoying young vampires can't currently stay in one place. Heh.....I should find some fouls and pluck the feathers and leave a feathery surprise. Well some tree branches,my lighter, and pouch of water should are good to stay alive. For now I should wait in the darkness at morning. Hmmmm......I found unused mechs from the young vampires, I should teleport them back to my hangar underground. I shall leave a little nasty surprise of where the mechs use to be, a mass of stink bomb that's being infused/alchemical/chemical with the properties of onions,garlic,and beans.

Chapter VII
(Butler)Lastly from what I recall, my lord hasn't evenly called back during my last mission to check up on me.(Android)Well at least you got company now, butler as I can get outlet foods that you can't.(Butler) Well I'm being craving a pizza that's good for my health.(Android)Well there's a mushroom pizza, or a vegetarian pizza.(Butler)As well of some drinks that's in oriental style.(Android)Well there's black tea,green tea, or red tea that just needs time and patience to make. (Butler)Desert would have be healthy as well.(Android) Which style of desert, butler?(Butler)Western style, so that would be apple pie to be exact.(Android)Well do you have the credits needed to buy these of course?(Butler)Of course I do have the credits to buy these.(Android)Well, I'm off to buy these, and oh you need to do your research to create your mech before Lord comes back with more tasks that takes you out to be exhausted.

Chapter VIII
(Lord)Firstly I haven't made much progress, due to all of the known distractions, yet I was able to make contact with the caravan, about shop details of the merchandise, and the production of those.(Lord)Well well, I was able talk to them about creation of weaponry first. While working on the details of how I should make my own weaponry for sale. I must found a source that's can be replenish in energy uses, while searching for details of a blue-print/rough draft of the weaponry designs. So I may have find my source for a weapon that can be used on any other mechs. (Butler)At last I was able to create the head of my mech, that's yet into production of giving the energy source to power it up.(Lord)Secondly I'm been observing that most likely Front Arms and Shoulders of weaponry is plenty in quantity, while the Back Shoulders, and Back Arm categories is quality control and less likely to get from shops.(Shiny Vampire)What you doing here??!!(Lord)*strong/hard punch in stomach of shiny vampire*(Shiny Vampire)Uuuuh!(Lord)That should do nicely while I'll keep on observing.*smiles*

Chapter IX
(Lord)While I'm currently laid my studies around, I should lay down a little bit of mayhem among those vampires.(Lord)I call the realm of rune magic to lay down striking blasts from thy rocks to confuse thy shiny vampires. Secondly I call forth the wisdom of earth to tangle the ones who dare to cause the ruckus from within the forest to quiet the world of peaceful rest.(Butler) Now now, then for the frontal view of the head to be shown would be surprising shock-full of your eyes to raise up and see it.(Lord)Well, now I should rest a while for a trap of classical taste of a pitfall to have its first few shiny gets trapped, and place a lid over it and then use the power of stinky to give them bad smell for a while.(A small group of shiny)Ahhhhh!!!!, *thud*, *swish lid over it*,*unleashes the power of bringing farts appear*

Chapter X
(Butler)Oh no...we got a letter from the background higher-up of the older vampires generation. That demands our return to this higher-up's castle. I must somehow alert my master of this; so he may return and prepare his clothes and rehearsal of what is usually said there. Also for me to either get a lecture along with my master. In which we have to stay leisurely calm not to mess with the newer generation of vampires that are here.

(Higher Lord)You FOOOOLLLLLS!!!! I told you not to cause trouble that may lead to a actual rebellion to keep us still in our castles, homesteads dotted in the forest and the coffins for us to be moved somewhere else. So in which I lambently released you two from the studies of our history of the background advisers to observe and watch to write history. In which I shall make you tell me more about of the current events happening now outside of this castle.

Chapter XI
(Higher Lord) So then a another war ended that wasn't from our history in which included more planets to fend off these invaders, to which amassed a great portion of power in army size to take over this solar system. Hmmm...I'm worry about the aftereffects of that war are currently appearing to slowly realize we're going to be powerless to better prepared to the next war to them. In fact of aspects of what the ShadowScythe give to new amounts in rush the current war frontiers to the next one.

< Message edited by BumFoolingGuy -- 3/27/2013 3:01:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> MechQuest >> (MQ)The Secret Nobles of Necryptos
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition