Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(MQ) A Mech Quest Tale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (MQ) A Mech Quest Tale
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2012 5:23:16   
Dragonlord John!

I wrote this story back before MQ was actually released, it had been announced, and the night before it was due to come out, I posted this story. The games release was delayed (for almost a week I think) which gave me time to correct the story. For those who may remember the old days of the forums, back when you could join the writers (or something like that) if your Original Writing got approved, this was my first work to be approved and allowed me to use said forum. I recently was looking through my old computer's files and stumbled across it once again, as such I thought it would be great to post it again, un-edited, to allow people to see what my image of MQ was back in those days and how my writing style has developed. You must remember, all we knew about MechQuest was that it involved Mech's, at that time the Devourer was not fully known, for all we knew he was a powerful villain, rather than what he turned out to be in AQ. As such take the following with a pinch of salt.
DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (MQ) A Mech Quest Tale
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition