Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AQ3D, Alpha testing and EpicDuel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: AQ3D, Alpha testing and EpicDuel
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2012 14:05:16   
Stabilis

EDIT: My bad I thought we were talking about ED's advertising... /EPICFACEPALM

< Message edited by greenrain13 -- 1/25/2012 14:13:58 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
1/25/2012 14:47:11   
Wootz

I mean. If they could only allow us to make character in Alpha so that we can get some recongition as in HeroSmash.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
1/25/2012 14:50:00   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Being this new phase will be geared for a more older demographic, I would think the players of Epic Duel would be more suited for a more mature theme and concept.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/25/2012 14:59:26   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Supported :).
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/25/2012 15:11:43   
Rayman
Banned

Supported,Too.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/25/2012 16:06:00   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I made a topic like this in AE general discussion, but for all AE games, not just epic duel.

It got deleted and i didnt even get a notice of it. :(
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/25/2012 16:15:04   
Lord Nub

^ No it was merged so there wouldn't be 15 topics about AQ3D in the AEGD.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
1/25/2012 17:09:30   
rej

Anyone who has spent 20+ dollars on AE should be allowed to alpha test the game.

And, wow, my prediction that AE would make an AQ based three dimensional came has been proven perfectly. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/25/2012 17:13:34   
Wraith

The final decision on this matter will affect whether I get AQW member or Df DmK set...lol...or a ED 10k for the next promo, even though I feel like quitting. (haven't logged in in 2-3 days, compared to my like...90 wins a day when i just joined MP)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
1/25/2012 19:29:12   
Agiluz

I hope this new game works in browser like any other AE games.
Post #: 35
1/25/2012 20:05:57   
Matrix77

:| this would be really disappointing if I have to have memship in either aqw or hero smash to be able to play the alpha phase of the new MMO, I've upgraded in AQ multiple times already and once, going for the 2nd time with 10k varium packs here in ED. In my currency, I've spend more than enough to buy a brand new 2012 laptop. Yet I can't be allow to play in the alpha of the new MMO? That will be a total disappointment to me :| I mean honestly, the money I spend for a 10k varium upgrade is about a yr worth of membership in AQW, so why must the new MMO be inclusive to AQW and Herosmash members only? I think it would be fair to allow ALL of Artix Entertainment's customers that have upgraded in either of their games to be allowed to play in the alpha phase as its really unfair that only a selective group of players are allow to while depriving of all their other customers from these exclusive bonuses and perks

< Message edited by Matrix77 -- 1/25/2012 20:07:26 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
1/25/2012 20:49:32   
rej

This is the second game in which members in aqw are shown exclusive favoritism. The game staff seems to be implying that aqw players are in some way superior to players in other AE games, which is obviously a terrible message to send.

Hopefully this oversight will be fixed and ALL those who have invested their money in this company will be equally rewarded.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/25/2012 20:59:21   
Laces

I do hope so. If they require you to have phase promotional gear, I'll be fine because I have all of the phase gear. Also if they only let Founders of ED test, I'll still be able to test
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/25/2012 21:02:20   
One Winged Angel1357

I really hope that changes because AQW is my least favorite AE game, warpforce is still part of AQ in my mind not it's own game, and I have upgraded in almost every other AE game and to try out this new game I could put some Varium on Watercolour or FiveFingerDeathPunch and still leave OWA as F2P
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
1/25/2012 21:38:55   
xxmirxx

Whats this about AE having new game I wanna try out can someone send me linq please.
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
1/25/2012 21:40:54   
One Winged Angel1357

mir it isnt out yet it is still in development stages or maybe still planning either way it is awhile off

but feel free to read up on it here http://aq3d.artix.com/
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 41
1/25/2012 23:39:55   
Stabilis

AQ is AE's best and first game released so I'm glad they they will improve it with such drastic measures.
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
1/25/2012 23:57:37   
xxmirxx

I don't know about being best I would say ED is.
AQ Epic  Post #: 43
1/26/2012 0:20:13   
Stabilis

EpicDuel's great too, but AE bought the game after it had a skeleton to work from, AQ is pure rpg'ing with great story and multi customizations for the player.
AQ Epic  Post #: 44
1/26/2012 0:22:46   
Joe10112

Yup, give all the perks to AQW mems.

ANYONE who has PAID for ANY GAME should be able to get in. Why limit to just AQW Mems?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
1/26/2012 0:58:11   
Wind

This is true, all players who have at least upgraded in any of the AE games should be allowed to create a character in Alpha, just like in HeroSmash alpha testing.

I myself have been upgraded in every single AE game before and I also played Alpha for AQW since all that was required to play Alpha, was to be upgraded in one of the 3 first games. Obviously things have changed a bit now due to MMORPG's being different to RPG's, but I believe ED Players should be allowed to test Alpha in AQ3D as well since it is AE's 2nd most popular MMORPG.
The Requirement to play AQ3D may be over $70-$100's in package bought, since 1 year membership is more expensive than a 10,000 varium package.

12 Month AQW membership = 11,600 Artix Points
10,000 ED Varium package = 10,000 Artix points

In the worst situation if this doesn't get approved, I'll just buy another 1 month AQW package membership for 3,000 Artix points.

Supported.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/26/2012 1:09:30   
ashtonsdad

i am a long term member of aqw but have been gone for a year or so, how do i get in on alpha testing?

Stand for Something, or You Will Fall for Anything!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
1/26/2012 1:25:05   
SouL Prisoner

supported !!
'ED upgraded players deserve AQW alpha testing !!

even though till today , no other game gave any benefit for upgrading in ED !!

btw wat happens to all ur old AQW inventory stuff??? , wind was telling about creating a new "character""!!!

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 1/26/2012 1:27:38 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
1/26/2012 3:26:41   
Jekyll

Its only fair to allow all paying players to take part. If we are forced to watch little kids who play AQW testing the Alpha Phase, I can see many people from other games boycotting this game. Bad company strategy.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
1/26/2012 3:44:53   
Xxbbooxx

quote:

Anyone with Gamma Bot & Bike, Delta Weapons, or Beta Weapons. That's pretty fair.

@wraith (first page): That would be completely unfair, I've had Gamma Bot and bike, i sold the bike and later got hacked and lsot the bot too, so would i be allowed to play? it doesn't make much sense.

I'm still going with the master account level over a certain number for testing, as it makes the most sense, long time loyal paying members testing the new games. I've spent over 40,000 Battleon points on games, landing me on Level 29 Gamer, so i think it should have a requirement of Level 15 Gamer?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: AQ3D, Alpha testing and EpicDuel
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition