Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Unamed side storys

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> Unamed side storys
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2012 22:29:31   
Kinzdor

Discussion
THE DEMON ASIAN!
Part 1:SOMETIME IN THE NOT SO FAR AWAY PAST (in between DF and AQ)

Twig was headed to Godsburg, to be honored by the gods. He was skipping through the woods, when he stopped by a stream. He looked down into the stream; his mouth began to water becuse the stream was loaded with Cod! He wanted to catch the cod so badly, but he couldn`t miss the ceremony. He then looked up and saw Kabroz standing outside the cemetery, making a trade with a repo agent*. "Mr.Kabroz, will you dake me place, at the cewneoy, in Godsbuwg?" Kabroz was about to blast Twig to smithereens, then he thought about it. There would be tens of thousands of people there. So he nodded to Twig and made his way to Godsburg.

MEANWHILE

Space was shackled to the stage, his ankle brace was made of the one thing that could hold a god. GODS GLASS! "He better get here soon, I want to be free of my shackle and get back to try and destroy this world! Plus my ride is coming at 6."

"Hmpmh, by ride do you mean you’re stupid little space lords! I still can`t believe that a teleporter ,one who, transfers,his body mass, through a beam of energy, is a stupid space cadet!" Scoffed Matter sourly. The lords of Mass, and Energy nodded in approval with his remark.

Imagination and Chaos rolled there eyes, Maldar, the creativity lord of writing, and the general of Imagination`s forces, was next to Imagination watching his son Kinzvlle, play with the children of the randomness lords. Then all of the sudden the crowd, began to shout "TWIG TWIG TWIG TWIG TWIG!" And pass a moglin over top of the crowd, to the stage. Imagination stood up, in his hand we was holding a ceremonial scarf. "Twig because of your mastery of space travel, randomness, transporting body mass, control of beams of energy, and culinary creativity we the gods, hey wait you aren`t Twig!" Imagination figured that out a minute to late. A ball of black magic hit him in the chest. Now being a god this is not what hurt him, what hurt him was that he had fallen right into a god glass ankle bracelet. It locked with a click. Kabroz trapped the other gods in the same manner. He then sent hords upon hordes of undead, to the kidnap the lord`s from back stage. He then turned to the crowd, waved his staff, and muttered a spell. In a flash the citizens of Godsburg had glowing red eye`s and they were under Kabroz`s control!

Kabroz seemed to have factored in everything that is except for the kids. Almost like it was second nature to him, Kinzvlle managed to connive the kid`s to help there parents and the gods. Kinzvlle ran back stage. Under the cover of toy blocks (being thrown by the other kids) he managed to find his dads gigantic suitcase and drag it onto the stage. He unlocked it; it was packed with battle supplies. He gave a set of practice armor, and a practice sword, to a boy named 135, and told him to go help the security team, of chipmunks and Randomness knights. He then gave the keys to the ankle bracelets, to a small pale boy, named MS. He then gave a Drakel wrist laser, to a alien boy named Srja, and sent him out to find there parents. He then pulled a robotic foot (more like a shoe) out and put it on. He then went to Kabroz, AND PUNTED THE MOGLIN! The god`s were free, the spell was broken, the undead were re dead, and the lord`s were back home. The kid`s were rewarded with ice cream.

*a person specifically trained in the finding, and selling of corpses.

Part 2:It had been a week since the incident with Kabroz. No one had heard from the repo agent, after that week. He had many enemies, willing to kill him or pay someone else to do it! The bottom of the river had been completely dug up. All the cod, and any trace of them was gone. The spell was broken, Kabroz was no where to be seen, and all was good! Though the incident with Kabroz seemed like a distraction to a bigger threat. It was a sunny afternoon, and everybody in Godsburg was hanging out at, the park! The ice cream truck stopped in front of the park. A chubby, light pink moglin who wore too much blush, named Truffle got up and bought, a triple chocolate late ice cream cone! She sat on a rock and stared up at the sky. She wished she could fly! The ice cream truck turned the corner, and Twig went chasing after it with a sack full of money! Truffle thought nothing of it, until she heard a loud thud. Truffle was the first to rush over. A purple haired girl in the park, named Valencia , was showing some new rarest to a friend. You see, these are ancient Drakel relics, called batteries! This is a cauldron, and this is an amulet. The Drakel said I had to form a bond with a unique creature, and this amulet would allow us to understand each other!" She then noticed Truffle rushing down the street! The ice cream truck had wrecked. Something had caused it to ram into the lord house of Randomness, thankfully no one was in there. The driver was dead in the driver seat.

"Wait this is not from the impact, he was stabbed!" Shouted Truffle after she examined the wounds!

"Judging by the wounds, this had to be done by ether a rouge or an assassin!" Said Valencia! Then a lord house down the street caught on fire! Truffle and Valincea, ran towards the fire! Someone was destroying all the houses! A shadow moved down a back alley! "I will take care of this, Truffle you go after him!" Truffle caught the culprit in the alley. He had yellow fur, was twice Truffle`s size, had demon horn, and dagger like claws! Truffle only saw his back, though! "HOLY WATER!" shouted Val as she dumped a bucket from the roof top! Later that week, Truffle was granted one wish, by the miner god Wind! Though it came with a cost. She was given wings, but in exchange, she could only say meep meep. Valencia had formed a bond with her, and the amulet allowed her to understand Truffle!

Who killed the repo agent? What happened to the river? Who was the demon?

THE JOURNAL OF IKINZVLLE

The journal of the current Kinzvlle`s great granddad! Note the Kinzvlle mentioned here, is the current Kinzvlle`s grandfather who he is named after.

quote:

JOURNAL ENTREE 1: This journal is to document my life as the prime minster of the Drakel Keld Domerideion! I have recently risen to this state of power. My son Kinzville the first, seems to like the change. He has lots of room to run around and play in the prime minister`s mansion. The servants bring 2 pieces of candy up to his room every night after dinner, and I can now afford to buy him toys, since we are no longer as poor as we once were. My raise in power surprised all including myself. It began in a time of war. I heard about there plans of dealing with the war. I went and expressed my feelings to parliament. I advised them throughout the war. The war was won early last month. I advised them on how to rebuild the economy to become bigger and better. They saw fit to raise me to prime minster! Well I must end it here I am off to attend Kinzvlle`s Rugby game. I dear hope they have nachos there.
~Ikinzvlle Prime minster of Domerideion

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/27/2012 0:13:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> Unamed side storys
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition