Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

THE UNNAMED SERIS!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> THE UNNAMED SERIS!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2012 0:11:46   
Kinzdor

The Unnamed Series, is a series of stores that me and my freind Srja write. about the true gods of Lore and there super powered agents,known as Lords,well some gods do have other agents,and creations but Lords are there main agents. DISCUSS THE SERIES HERE!

Unamed side story's (story's that are in the unnamed series but not main stories)

THE LORDS OF CREATIVITY! (takes place at the same time as The Flame War which will be posted later by Srja.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/27/2012 0:15:24   
Glais

I can't really say I like the idea of "true gods of Lore" because it's basically kicking out canon. However, that can be a good thing in some cases.

Anyways, being a Lore based story...I think I'll give this a try, but there's quite a lot there so...don't expect it done all at once xD

EDIT:Read chapters 1&2...it's kinda...weird. I think mainly because it's a semi-comedic setting put in the very serious Universe of AQ.

I think the best thing to do would be to add a bit to the sections of the Elf attack on K'eld Kinzvlle (how do you say that anyways?), to give it a more serious tone. As-is the story jumps between serious and comedic so fast there isn't time to really get a feel for either. Even the war at the beginning was a bit odd.

However, this is an interesting take on AQ.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 1/27/2012 0:36:12 >
DF MQ  Post #: 2
8/1/2012 2:04:23   
Kinzdor

This story has been disconnected! (it has been for qoiute some time) I actually did end up fishing it but my partner, didn`t want his work belonging to AE so, yeah. The beginning doesn`t even make sense without reading the Flame war.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> THE UNNAMED SERIS!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition