Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Game Feedback Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Game Feedback Thread
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2012 23:36:22   
raff

You're not making sense, I agreed to everything you said.

Except for this lie:

quote:

I am one of the most experienced, well-known players that is currently a part of this game's community outside of the forums

< Message edited by raff -- 3/21/2012 18:40:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
3/19/2012 23:37:25   
Question Mark?

What lie?
Antithesis speaks truth!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 77
3/19/2012 23:39:00   
Antithesis

quote:

What lie? Antithesis speaks truth!

/discussion

Thanks lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
3/19/2012 23:55:10   
raff

Even if this was true, with only a 300 player base, it's not something to be proud of to be honest.

< Message edited by raff -- 3/21/2012 18:45:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
3/20/2012 0:07:41   
Antithesis

k

And sadly you're right. He doesn't.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
3/20/2012 14:57:40   
plebster

None of staff give a toss about herosmash any more
AQW  Post #: 81
3/21/2012 12:55:03   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Things take time to be implemented, especially with so few staff members as HeroSmash has at the moment. Give them that time, and eventually things will get done.

That is true, Raff. He is one of the most well-known members, in-game. You are among their number as well. Just saying.
DF  Post #: 82
3/21/2012 17:06:31   
raff

I'm glad you think that way Drakkoniss, I can say that the same goes for you.

But this topic isn't about who's well-known, it's about game appreciation or complains.

< Message edited by raff -- 3/21/2012 18:43:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
3/21/2012 17:13:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

If so, that is would be unfortunate...
DF  Post #: 84
3/21/2012 17:20:44   
raff

Since there is no newsletter/release thread, I'd just like to say that there's going to be 10 merge items and 1 set released tomorrow.

That's something to appreciate after a long period of small releases.

< Message edited by raff -- 3/21/2012 18:44:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
3/21/2012 17:52:11   
plebster

Will the release be member only?? Also, I just met raff in game, not for the first time, but this time we talked. Look, you're both well known alright. I'm quite known as well!
I will be so sad if the release is member only, I have waited so long for a release

< Message edited by plebster -- 3/21/2012 17:53:31 >
AQW  Post #: 86
3/21/2012 19:15:55   
Antithesis

The release is just items, so no news on that really...

He named it based on suggestions I gave him on Twitter, btw. Feels good man? Feels good man.

EDIT: Update on Artix.com
quote:

This week in HeroSmash go scavenging for treasure! Golden Claw in the "Ruins" has found a treasure chest full of exquisite, but damaged, treasure. If you help Golden Claw repair the treasure, he'll gladly share it with you!

It looks like we're actually having more quests added! I know it probably won't be much but I am VERY glad to hear this!

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 3/22/2012 16:15:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
3/24/2012 12:00:41   
plebster

In aqw, each class takes up one space, but in herosmash, we have individual powers and a whole set takes 5 spaces. We need a bag space raise. Since none of the staff read the herosmash forums, could someone post this on randorthered's twitter because he seems to read that. Thanks!
AQW  Post #: 88
3/24/2012 15:21:45   
Arachnid

quote:

In aqw, each class takes up one space, but in herosmash, we have individual powers and a whole set takes 5 spaces. We need a bag space raise.

I thought I was the only one who thought about it that way :p

I have to agree completely.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 89
3/24/2012 18:07:23   
FBI

Epic duel is doing pvp drop..
Hero smash should do it 2..

< Message edited by FBI -- 3/24/2012 18:11:51 >
Epic  Post #: 90
3/26/2012 15:15:57   
Nupsyk

Well, i dont really like pvp, because its so unbalanced, i mean, mabye we would had been better off without the partial unbalanced pvp and that they would have added it when it was finished. The other thing is gaining reputation (good/evil mostly) because the only sufficent way to earn it is through pvp (which, again i remind you is quite impossible for us low lvl people, im actually lvl 11, doing quite fine as a free player, but against those lvl 20s... not gonna happen anything good, so reputation increasing ssssslllloooooooooooooowwwwwwllllllyyyyy) so adding more dailies or reputation quests that you can repeatedly do and increase the amount reputation gained from these quests would be nice (i mean, my good rep is lvl 6, but getting it to lvl 7... might aswell get myself a time machine) Otherwise i like it, it has potential... if the mods deicide to actually use it.

EDIT: rememberef one thing: the ingiru minigames. I mean, i dont know what they tried with the gem minigames as, i dont really like them, theyre actually annoying for me. But i like the indiana jones tribute. Am i the only one?

< Message edited by Nupsyk -- 3/27/2012 0:16:54 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 91
3/26/2012 15:30:17   
blank452

@Npsyk
The actual PvP isn't unbalanced, just the non existing bracketing. Due to the lack of player (Highest I've ever seen the total population of HS recently was 500-ish) breaking up every player by level brackets would mean lots of player wouldn't ever get a game. How many games have you had with no lvl20 in them? Now imagine if lvl20 players weren't allowed to play with the rest of the 1-19 crew. I'd hazard a guess not many games would get played.

It does suck, from both a lower lvl player and lvl20 players perspective, but until we are getting even a 8th of the number of concurrent players AQW gets, brackets will probably never happen.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
3/26/2012 17:36:12   
plebster

At lvl 11 I owned with a free player set. I beat lvl 20s in royale all the time, and in 3 vs 3 I parred with my lvl 20 team mates. My cooldowns were low and I did pretty high ongoing DoT. With a SC type boost power, preferably super intellect unless you have some rare powers, you will destroy lvl 20s. Here is a super intellect build for lower lvl players: super intellect, psychosis, healing touch, force kick/horror, and warrior spirit. Frozen core, brain freeze, impledementia, warrior spirit, and pulsar beam is possibly one of the best sets for 3 vs 3 team brawl. Just some ideas to overcome your problem.
AQW  Post #: 93
3/27/2012 0:13:18   
Nupsyk

@plebster u mentioned sc super intellect, im a free player, meaning no sc or vip... if you do good against lvl 20s, good for you.

@blanks i agree:)
AQ AQW  Post #: 94
3/27/2012 1:58:59   
FBI

Goods:pvp, since most of the powers are nerfed ;) people are more creative and that's what i like ;)
Bads:Lag just randomly turns up and ruins the whole pvp match
Epic  Post #: 95
4/5/2012 9:09:36   
shae

Herosmash,need's items like jugg and hard area with hard monster which take awhile to get to because nothing is hard to get to in Herosmash!!!!
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
4/5/2012 16:31:54   
blank452

You know what I've just realised? We don't have hotkeys. What's up with that?! Ok, we have it for auto-attack, but that is it.

If there's a reason for not being able to have it, whether it be limitations in the coding or something, then that sucks, but if it's just an oversight then please add it in. It took me a full hours of playing AQW to remember hotkeys existed. HS, what have you done to me??
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
4/20/2012 1:47:47   
plebster

We have 'f' (friends list), 'u' (users in area), '1' (auto attack), 'v' (health bar),
Space bar (jump that only you can see), and I think there are a few others
AQW  Post #: 98
4/20/2012 2:01:58   
Shadowlord9k

Blank: I think that we only have hotkeys for autoattack due to how the powers can be customized.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 99
4/21/2012 7:35:46   
plebster

How about pvp token rares? Like 200
Tokens for an item that stays for a week or whatever with a SC option. People who can't get that many tokens in a week would spend SCs on the items so you could make some good dosh.
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Game Feedback Thread
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition