Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Clown the Jester Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Clown the Jester Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/30/2012 17:40:05   
Clown the Jester

(HS) L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Clown the Jester

Feel free to discuss the story. The purpose of this is to try and get a better understanding of my character across for Herosmash...this isn't a hero orign thing cause it deals with a story that evolves within the maximum security prison of L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Heh heh heh...I know I will.

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/30/2012 17:48:51   
Kinzdor

Nice though you left out what the bullet could be a cause of!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/30/2012 17:51:58   
delta blitz

PAHAHA sounds like a nice story Clown, still I can't wait to read more of your western story.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
1/30/2012 18:00:11   
Clown the Jester

Thanks a bunch Kinzvlle! I made the correction.

Yeah, I'll have more chapters out Prime X...heh heh...just trying new stuff....
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/30/2012 19:59:20   
Jessa K

Rebecca Black is the name of an unpopular teenage singer... You do know that, right?
AQW  Post #: 5
1/30/2012 21:07:03   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... Looks like an interesting story. They seem not to have listed the ability to heal as one of his powers, or greater than normal resistance to physical injury, either, which I believe he has at least a mild form of... Though it depends on the incarnation, I suppose.

This story shall be quite interesting, I think... Who'd'a thunk it, Clown the Jester in L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N., huh? *laughs inside himself at the silliness of his purposeful break from grammatical correctness*
DF  Post #: 6
1/30/2012 21:16:00   
star screamer

Ooh interesting...
You got caught?
Big shocker!
AQW  Post #: 7
1/30/2012 23:08:58   
Goldstein

I am looking forward to this. If this goes the way I think it will, there's going to be explosions, and lots of bears in ushankas, juggling cherry bombs and terrorizing people as they ride around on unicycles.

Or maybe I'm a little off in my prediction. Either way, this is one for the bookmark bar.
Post #: 8
1/31/2012 1:40:20   
megakyle777

I would not trust a place called L.o.c.k.d.o.w.n with a paper Kleenex except for their notes on subjects.

Also, interesting question: What other prisoners would be in L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N? Because I could totaly see The Dealer in there. If they could actualy get him for something and then get him that is. Even if not I would be interested in seeing the file for him that they would ineitably have. And like I always say, anyone can do whatever they like or whatever history with the guy log as they don't insult the character.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/31/2012 12:08:12 >
DF  Post #: 9
1/31/2012 20:59:30   
Kinzdor

Oh you added a picture! You look insane. Fits you well!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/1/2012 15:41:39   
Clown the Jester

HEE HEE! I'm so glad they got my good side. Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/1/2012 16:08:05   
star screamer

I can't wait to see other criminals...
AQW  Post #: 12
2/1/2012 21:11:40   
Kinzdor

Wonder who helped take you down. Davey maybe?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
2/1/2012 21:18:38   
delta blitz

Indeed I wonder if it was my older self or grey he was speaking of.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 2/1/2012 21:20:57 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
2/1/2012 21:29:04   
Goldstein

That last bit reminded me of when Rorschach said, "I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with me!"
Post #: 15
2/1/2012 21:40:55   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh....it was based off that.

How right Rorschach was. The guy was exactly where he wanted to be...heh heh...surrounded by the...heh heh...to quote a grape...Filth. HEE HEE! He had access to everyone that he wasn't able to kill.

In my case...I get to play with all the Skull Deep villains and wannabe baddies. HEE HEE!

AQW Epic  Post #: 16
2/1/2012 21:52:10   
Goldstein

While having a watchful eye keep you in line, yes?
Post #: 17
2/1/2012 22:13:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

The music... it is distracting... must... read... *pops 2 spear mints into his mouth*

Hehe... Smasher Neutralizer Suit... I invented the thing, you know, or at least the prototype for it, seeing as they made some changes to allow for mass production... and the fact that I designed them without blueprints, and they had to reverse engineer it. Made it slightly less versatile, but meh. The difference with the original made it able to work even with certain specialized physical changes in the individual, but such things made it more expensive and difficult to engineer.

I made the secret prison that L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. was based off of, too, back in the days where I worked for the govornment...

But enough about such things. They are in my past, and I almost regret doing such things.

Well trained, those guards... comparably.

Nice exposition of details, btw. She makes for an interesting picture painter, that doctor.

But of course he expected it. His being there is just yet another form of entertainment for the man... creature. Not sure if the term "man" would be appropriate, considering how different he is from one.

No offence. I figure you'll take compliment to such a comment, anyway.

It IS funny, though, that he'd allow himself to be captured like that. Probably figures he'll either break himself out, or become the king of the pace, eventually. I can fully understand why he'd laugh in such a situation.

Mind? Who says he has a mind? But regardless, one wonders if it could reeeally be the result of simple physical trauma or pre-existing condition that he is like that. *inwardly laughs*

Crime of Fashion he supposedly has never commited one of...

I wonder if he's also commited every offence possible in the military, too...

Also, I suspect he has not commited underage drinking, considering he's an adult, and they have no idea who he is... Makes me wonder about drug traficking and perscription-related offences, among others that doctors could commit that others couldn't... Tax evasion? How can they try to tax him when they don't know who he is (and probably not where he lives, either, half the time)...?
DOOM, I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

Huh... It's not a female doctor...

Hehe... I like that. Very good story. The horror and hatred of the people involved is succulent to my mind, feeding my sense of chadenfreude, and my sense of humor. *ominous organ music plays in the background, in combination with a piano and bass guitar that join in later*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 18
2/1/2012 23:43:58   
Sir Night

This should be interesting. Very interesting.

May I ask, where did you get the inspiration for this story?
Post #: 19
2/2/2012 3:17:29   
primalvoldo

Dr Rebecca Black...

That L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Business has the worst torture device ever known inside it, and how did she become a doctor o.o

Good story so far, I really like L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N's Bio of you. the use of a picture was well good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
2/2/2012 15:09:55   
megakyle777

This is starting to read like Batman: Arkham Asylum. Calling it now, Clown escapes, holds a evil party and invites Drakonnis for a night of horror.
DF  Post #: 21
2/2/2012 16:00:54   
star screamer

@Megakyle
that would be interesting...
Then maybe a couple months later L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N City!
AQW  Post #: 22
2/2/2012 17:38:29   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh....I would never use an old gag again Dealer...all sorts of new stuff cookin.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
2/3/2012 10:45:45   
megakyle777

Just asking two questions here:

1: By the end of this, wioll we learn Clwon's true nature, or will it be just as unknown as before? Because my own thoughts on the matter were less of a Paranoid Shizsopenia but that he was actualy changing to his surrondings to a degree. For example, the doctor was calm and rational so he talked rationay about his insanity. And when exposed to the crazed mob he became crazed. But then, I'm not qualified to look into the mind of madness.

2: WIll we see other personas and villains? Long as there are no major spoilers I would like to see a cast list if possible.

Also, in reply to your post, you know, sometimes the old or classic jokes are the best.
DF  Post #: 24
2/3/2012 13:00:28   
delta blitz

@Clown: Hmmm so I'm not the only one it seems....I always thought you were genuinely insane due to religious and psychological issues. But the fact that you also suffer from multiple personality disorder shows me and you are more alike than I thought. I think I can see the end of this path already......it seems in doing nothing I have still done something and you know what.....IT FEELS PRETTY DANG GOOD!!!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Case File: Clown the Jester Discussion
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition