Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[HS] Tombkeeper: Case Study

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> [HS] Tombkeeper: Case Study
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2012 5:19:11   
RemnantHS
Banned

Username: Remnant

Full name: Corey Marshall

Nicknames: Tombkeeper. Pandora's Messenger. Dark Justice.

Allies: Tally Nokoribi, Drakkoniss, Hizu, Artix, Yergen, Beleen, Cysero and Dumoose.

Enemies: Clown The Jester, Gaghr and Qyp.

Goals: Classified.

Biography:
"Welcome. I am the Tombkeeper. I keep a record of all the fallen heroes and decide on those who deserve a second chance. I am the only hero immune to death. My goals are classified. Invisible, invincible.

I have made a few friends, most importantly Hizu, Dumoose and Drakkoniss. That is, if they don't lose it. I'm an opportunist. It means I will take the weak and finish them off. It means I will steal the lives of the weak when they can fight no more. I end lives. I end misery. Evil need to understand that what I am doing is a job and a hobby. It should benefit them as their path is the most imbecilic path.

I am in love with Tally Nokoribi. I will admit that. But what keeps us from being together is the fact we are in different sides. I'm good. She is evil. It's like Romeo and Juliet without the happy ending. Her eyes, how they sparkle, though I realize I cannot betray the side of good. I will miss her hands that I hold, the hugs I give her when she felt down. I feel evil is doing her more harm than good.

I must go engrave more bodies. As soon as the time comes, my goal will be complete. Those affected will either be buried or changed to good. Depends on how insane they are.

Let this be a lesson to you all. Let a professional take lives. Don't try it yourself."

-Remnant
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/5/2012 3:16:44   
RemnantHS
Banned

WITNESS ACCOUNTS:

Seimei: "Remnant, he's different than he was when he was the Unknown Hero. He had taken a darker persona, as if Clown has tainted his royalty. Something has to be done!"

Awsome2: "Dude, he was like smacking a killbot in the head with a shovel, then burying it right under where it got demolished!"

Hizu: "He even makes an assassin like me tremble. I may be his friend, but his goal is making him do these unthinkable things to any evildoer. I am unsure about him now."

Drakkoniss: "Clown must have done something to him, though I see signs of good in him. Maybe Remnant is intent on being Dark Justice."

Tally: "Poor Remnant. His family dead from that MONSTER of a psycho, and he's harming himself burying anything that touches him."

Clown the Jester:
"MEHEHEHEHE. Seems as if he'd been hit over the head too many times. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! I would like to see what he does next!"

Yergen: "I thought I was crazy! Remnant is annhilating everyone who goes near him!"

Dumoose: "He's just killing everything that stands between him and the end of the Chaos Carnival. It's also killing the poor guy inside."

PERSONAL ACCOUNT:

Remnant: "Everyone has to realize I've been killed mentally by Clown, and EVEN THOUGH HE WANTS DRAKKONISS, DRAKKONISS DOESN'T NEED TO WASTE THIS TIME ON HIM!" -buries a killbot- "Rest in peace, Clown." -disappears-
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/5/2012 15:58:25   
RemnantHS
Banned

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Record Sheet

Prisoner: #666. Maximum Security Inmate. Level 5 Security Risk.

Name: Remnant

Height: 7 foot

Weight: 143 lbs.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Aqua

Extra Notes: Not much is known about prisoner #666. All points lead to his arrest on charges of murder and attempted burial of Electina and General Smash. All units are to be vigilant around the Overlook area for a brimmed hat.

Relatives: None

Associations/Groups: Drakkoniss Alliance

Classification: Smasher Level 5 - Ice/Shadow Powers, control of the dead.

Threat Level: Macimum Security Risk Prisoner for Violent Behavior, intention to bury and smash powers.

Clearance to terminate if prvoked: Not worth it

Sentence: Life, escaped after 1 month

Arrest Date: January 13.

Arrested For: Attempted burial of Llussion.

Final Diagnoses: __________________
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> [HS] Tombkeeper: Case Study
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition