Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS)Some Info on The Dealer

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS)Some Info on The Dealer
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2012 15:03:25   
megakyle777

The following is all known information on the mysterious being known as The Dealer, for usage by The Alliance of Shadows to attempt to bring about his downfall. Information was gathered after a attack on Ommicorp servers led by new member InfoWire. (I still have doubts that computers can count as a domain comprarable to ours by the way, but it's what the council agreed, so...) Please note that all gathered information may be misdirection, however, I beleive it to be truth due to certain relevence it has.

Signed by The Demon King

Name: Unknown

Alias: The Dealer

Height: Seems to be... variable?

Weight: Again, appears to be contantly chaging according to these files. Must be a glitch, or Infowire's messing with us.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Changes

Relatives: Unknown, possible uncle (Deceased)

Extra Notes: In a note from The Dealer's recorded log (before it was deleted as a safety measure) we gathered a few interesting details. First and most interesting is that he appears to have large gaps in his memory. His earliest memory appears to be running from the burning castle of his uncle in a place called Trasvawald. As far as our knowledge goes, no such land has existed, either 10000 years ago when we first begain monitering this plane, or any time up to and including today.

Second is that there appears to be refference to some kind of first big project. We don't know what the details are because it was deleted at this point, but he seemed excited for it. Oddly, this was dated just after the missing memories.

There appears to be evidence that The Dealer is at the same time both not what he appears and yet to be so. It could be he has been operating in secret for milennia now without us noticing. In that case, why would his memory be gone? Maybe he is making a new life for himself? Or maybe it's a trap and we are going to fall right for it.

I suggest we gather more intel before striking and will put this forward to the council at the next meeting.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/5/2012 3:45:14 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS)Some Info on The Dealer
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition