Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Daily Zargon, The

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Daily Zargon, The
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2012 10:44:29   
ArchMagus Orodalf

The Daily Zargon

Locations Available:
None

Missions Available:
  • Mecha Parts

Shops Available:
    (Selina's Mods)
  • Mods
  • NG Mods
  • Galactic Mods

(Selina's Weapons)
  • Zargon Arms
  • Zargon Shoulders
  • Zargon Heads
  • Zargon SC Arms
  • Zargon SC Shoulders
  • Zargon SC Heads
  • Zargon NG Arms
  • Zargon NG Shoulders
  • Zargon NG Heads

(Selina's Mecha)
  • Geekatron Mecha
  • Geekatron NG Mecha
  • Quickflash Mecha
  • Quickflash NG Mecha

NPCs:
  • Selina OR Starstorm

Dialogue:

Selina: Thank goodness you're here! Dr. Boltavolt's superbots are attacking Mechtropolis! Please Help!
  • Missions
      If you have not yet found all 20 Superbot Parts:
        Selina: Please bring me any mecha parts you find out there! I'm inventing a new type of mecha to help defeat these superbots!
      • Go Now!
      • Mecha Parts
          Selina: Here's a list of the parts that I need you to find! With these items, I'll be able to reverse-engineer Boltavolt's designs...

The Parts you have already found are highlighted.
          quote:

SUPERBOTS PARTS LIST
          1 - Armor Scrap
          2 - Volt-a-Bolts
          3 - Dual Tri-Mega-Bus
          4 - Multiplier Circuit
          5 - Mutagenic Conduit
          6 - Central Power Unit
          7 - Neural Transmutator
          8 - Impervious Couplings
          9 - Supercharged Pistons
          10 - A Dirty Sock
          11- Buck-Ball Bearings
          12 - Gravitronic Rotator
          13 - CDB Warb Core
          14 - CorDemiTech Powercell
          15 - Alsoftwaver engine
          16 - Crystal Storage Unit
          17 - Nano-RAM chip
          18 - EC-Proto-Resistor
          19 - Pulse Overdrive
          20 - Matrix of Courage

After finding all 20 Superbot Parts:
        Selina: We have an emergency! Boltavolt has stolen one of my Geekatron prototypes and is using it to cause earthquakes!
        Selina: A few weeks ago, he purchased a huge shipment of stolen CorDemi drones from EvilCorp.
        Selina: A swarm of his drones ambushed me while I was testing the Geekatron.
        Selina: Unfortunately, it was stolen while I escaped! <Character>, you must help me get it back!
      • Let's Go!

After recovering the stolen Geekatron prototype:
        Selina: <Character>! It's time to make a move against Boltavolt! We must rescue the missing heroes now!
        Selina: My new supercomputer, Cerebellum can detect super powers! I have been picking up faint signals across the city!
        Selina: These signals must be the missing superheroes! Are you ready, <Character>?

After saving Dr. Bryce Benner:
        Selina: Giant spiders have been seen around town! I have traced them to a huge underground facility! Please investigate!
      • Spiders!

After saving Parker Peterson:
        Selina: I have found Mecha Bat's secret cave hideout. Maybe we can find out more about Universo there!
      • To the Bat Cave!

After saving Wayne Bryce:
        Selina: Thunderhammer is our last chance to find Universo! Please free him form the Hypno-Beam!
      • Thunderhammer!

After saving Thunderhammer:
        Selina: Thunderhammer revealed Universo's location! It is time for the final showdown! Are you ready?
      • Universo
      • Galactic Fight - Star Captain Mission! You must beat Universo at Loch Mess to Unlock!
  • Mods
      Selina: Check out my latest inventions, Mods!

• Supersuits (Available after finding the Mutagenic Conduit, the fifth Superbot Mecha Part)
      Selina: Using the mutagenic conduit, I was able to create a special suit for tourists...
      Selina: Now visitors to this planet can experience what it is like to be a real superhero!
      Selina: Don't worry, the tights are made from a highly advanced polyfiber weave that will stretch to fit any body type!
      Selina: Would you like to try one on? It's very comfortable!
    • Supersuit! (+5 to Zargon Rolls)
        Selina: Wow, <Character>, that fits you well! I didn't realize that you were so muscular!
        <Character>: Um... neither did I... So, what's this "tingly" feeling anyway?
        Selina: Oh... did you say "tingly?" hmmm must be a grounding issue in the titanium containment field generator
        Selina: There's nothing to worry about... This suit is powered by your energy blade. It is plugged into a special port on your belt.
        Selina: The energy blade's power will give you the ability to fly and even shoot energy bolts from your hands!
        Selina: The more powerful the blade, the more powerful the bolt! Have fun!
    • Back
  • Weapons (Available after finding the Dirty Sock, the tenth Superbot Mecha Part)
      Selina: I have reverse engineered Boltavolt's robots to create some new weapons for your mecha!
  • Mecha
      Selina: I need more superbot parts to finish my Geekatron Prototype!
    • Geekatron?
        Selina: The Geekatron is actually just a mecha body. I have created a bunch of new parts to equip to it.
        Selina: There are Biped and Quadruped body types. I have created a synergy drive system that can give them extra powers called combos.
        Selina: When I was in high school, everyone called me a geek because of my superior intelligence and affinity for logic systems....
        Selina: I always took the moniker as a testament to my superior intellect... That is why I called it the Geekatron.

• Combos?
        Selina: Combos are special effects that may be triggered if you use the right weapons in order.
        Selina: They are activated by using 3 weapons in the following order: Arm, Head, Body or Shoulder, Head, Body.
        Selina: The only weapons that will synergize to form combos are my latest weapons...
        Selina: Disruptors, Clusters, Railguns, Rockets, Dual Strikes and Scanner heads.
        Selina: There are 8 possible combo types. Try different weapon configurations to find out what they are!
  • Who are you?
      Selina: I am Selina Myles. I am currently working as a temp secretary for the superheroes here on Planet Zargon.
      Selina: I got this job from GEARS University's career services. Dean Warlic thought that I would be perfect for this job...
      Selina: He said that my IQ is so high that I almost have superhuman intelligence. I never quite fit in with the other kids at GEARS.
      Selina: Unfortunately, it's a little worse here being the only person on the planet who almost has a superpower...
      Selina: Jeez, even The Pickler has a power... Pretty darn useful too.. All I do is invent new mecha technology....
      Selina: To make matters worse, I came into work today and now all the superheroes are gone!
      Selina: I know! I'll show them that I am just as useful as everyone else! With my mecha-engineering abilities and your mecha piloting skills...
      Selina: We can work together to defeat the nefarious Dr. Boltavolt and rescue the heroes!
    Thanks to TreadLight for some of the dialogue.

< Message edited by ArchMagus Orodalf -- 2/6/2012 11:06:45 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Daily Zargon, The
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition