Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/15/2012 20:01:00   
Antithesis

Pyrokinesis' Damage over Time is not improved, as it is Fire damage, not Mental. The initial damage is improved by quite a bit, though.

Fashion Sense is significantly improved and is actually currently a subject of controversy due to the mathematical flaws in its buff. Chances are it will be fixed soon, though.
For now, it is the craziest, most overpowered heal you will ever encounter. Don't use it in Team Brawl, trust me. It will destroy your score, lol.

On an unrelated note, my psychic powers tell me that I'm getting this page. Am I right?

-Anti

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/15/2012 21:13:17   
zanathos

@Antithesis: Thank you, i wanted to be sure on the math of it, before i go out and buy some SCs/ get DT's. I figured the fire component wouldn't be increased.

On another note, does anyone know of any lvl 20 mental powers that work similar to Psychosis, in terms of increasing critical strike for mental attacks, and increase haste for mental attacks, or will level 15 still be good at higher lvls?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 52
2/16/2012 21:29:41   
kuroovi

where can i get lvl20 death touch?
and is it non mem?
Post #: 53
2/17/2012 0:20:48   
Antithesis

@Zanathos
Not that I can think of, no. There are no mental powers with effects similar to Psychosis. Reality Rend (which can be purchased for DTs from the kiosks for good/evil players in HeroSpire and Skulldeep, respectively) decreases your target's resistances to Mental powers, so it may be worth looking into as it increases their overall effectiveness and also causes a rather hefty DoT. If you're looking specifically for another haste/critical boosting power then I'm afraid you're out of luck.

@Kuroovi
Level 20 Death Touch drops from any version of Super Death, Ultimate Super Death, and (for members) Undeath. It's a non-member item.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
2/17/2012 1:10:41   
*Nova*

You know how there are certain powers in the PvP Arena requiring Rank 35 (----), and it says you can unlock these powers by receiving PvP Medals.

How exactly do you obtain PvP Medals?
DF MQ  Post #: 55
2/17/2012 4:04:21   
HeavenlyDemon

@*Nova*
By playin in any PvP match (except 1v1)
Like for noob you need to be defeated more than any other player in any set match(except 1v1) So for this you just need to go out there and get owned!(35 times for ovlivion blast)!

Enjoy your PvP!

Heya
Question 1- Where can I find Good Radiation powers that work well with Mutate(level 20)?Please name them

Double post merged. Please refrain from double posting as it's considered spam, use the Edit button instead.
For more information, kindly refer to the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior . ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 2/17/2012 4:46:23 >
AQW  Post #: 56
2/17/2012 4:41:25   
kuroovi

@Antithesis
ty , farmed 30min but still no drop :/

wheres a good place to farm fame? legend power is so expensive...
Post #: 57
2/17/2012 7:28:39   
HeavenlyDemon

@kuroovi
A good place to farm fame would be in Ingiru,You can kill The blue Cave bandits and the archaeologists,however the Red cave bandits and cave yetis drop considerabbly less fame.Also try Deathitude,Do the quests from Twi and try selling the drops you get from the Shadow monsters they give some fame too...
AQW  Post #: 58
2/17/2012 7:49:13   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@*Nova*: Every PvP Medal has a different requirement you can view them in your HALdroid under 'Medals'.

The medals are:
Soldier of Fortune: Get 6 killing blows in a single match in either Battle Royale or Team Match.
No Mercy: Deal 4000 damage in a single match of Battle Royal
Healer: Heal 2500 damage in a single match of Battle Royal
Unstoppable: Have at least 3 killing blows and 0 defeats in a single match of Battle Royal
Noob: Have more defeats than any other combatant in any match.
Royale Veteran: Win 10 Battle Royales
Charge: Get the first killing blow in any match.
Rampage: Deal 4500 damage in a single match of Power Defense or 3v3
Medic: Heal 3000 damage in a single match of Power Defense or 3v3
MVP: Get 400+ score in a match of Power Defense or 3v3
Team Veteran: Win 10 Team matches
Veteran Defender: Win 10 Power Defense games.
Power King: Get 400 power points in a match of Power Defense

@HeavenlyDemon: Atomic Smash and Fever from Bhod in the SmashDome are also good powers. If you have the PvP score to getSuper Atomic Smash from Astroman, you'll want that. It's a great heavy hitter.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/17/2012 9:16:46   
Dark Warlic

can someone give a good powerset for a lvl 10 non mem non smashcoin but i have founder
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 60
2/17/2012 15:27:19   
*Nova*

@Ashari
Thanks. I must have missed the DN when they mentioned those rankings.

Atomic Smash- Manacost? Cooldown? Damage? Anything else? I'm referring to the level 20 version.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 2/17/2012 16:35:41 >
DF MQ  Post #: 61
2/17/2012 15:41:59   
Cookielord12

http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=VENDRAKE

What items should I delete? (I need 3-5 spaces) and I'm not selling wonderped bread helm because its awesome :D

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
2/17/2012 16:31:40   
*Nova*

@Cookielord12
Oh my god, you're Vendrake? I'm Avatar, we just met, fought against and together, and died.
DF MQ  Post #: 63
2/17/2012 16:32:20   
Cookielord12

Lol Hi there!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/17/2012 23:35:43   
kuroovi

evil have a good skill vampire but what about good? is overload and pyrokinesis is useful?
Post #: 65
2/19/2012 16:12:04   
plebster

how come kiran is only lvl 20? He was lvl 30 before. Please answer and if you are Kiran reading this, then awesome!
AQW  Post #: 66
2/19/2012 16:30:16   
Nightmare AQW

What did they add to the daily shop today?

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/19/2012 17:06:46   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Excaligion, I have not been on HS since the first release of the shop, but currently in it is: Combat Shield, Future Tech Shield, Court Gavel, Wrestling Chair and Modern Style Sword.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
2/19/2012 23:15:05   
rejaylob

I NEED A REPLY QUICK!

Last time I was able to play HeroSmash just earlier.. then my pc lagged so i restarted..

When i tried to play but the screen is WHITE and it says MOVIE NOT LOADED..

I tried to clear my cache and reinstall flash player..

STILL DIDNT WORK! what should i do?!?!?!

~Mr-Co0L
AQ Epic  Post #: 69
2/20/2012 4:56:07   
plebster

i dunno, different browser? probably won't work but might as well try it
AQW  Post #: 70
2/20/2012 5:38:56   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Rejaylob, i experience a similar issue using Google Chrome, are you using that browser by any chance? The Flash Plugin does crash occasionally. I would suggest trying a more stable browser such as IE or Firefox.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/20/2012 7:53:53   
plebster

safari is good if you have an apple computer. Another question:

I've completed volcano and ingiru, but why can't I get to both their super deaths?

< Message edited by plebster -- 2/20/2012 7:54:45 >
AQW  Post #: 72
2/20/2012 9:04:15   
Van Fanel

@plebster: You need to complete all 4 Challenges of Super Death before you can talk to him and accept the quest where you have to defeat him
Post #: 73
2/20/2012 15:35:46   
Antithesis

Safari is easily the best browser from my Mac biased standpoint.

Also Mozilla. Neither of those should experience problems of this nature

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 2/20/2012 15:36:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
2/21/2012 12:33:57   
Cookielord12

quote:

http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=VENDRAKE

What items should I delete? (I need 3-5 spaces) and I'm not selling wonderped bread helm because its awesome :D

Never got answered.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition