Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/29/2012 4:11:16   
Antithesis

@Kuba It will eventually merge into another item, which has yet to be released.

@Remnant I don't use a single legendary in my set and I can destroy the entire monthly and all time top combatants with little effort, whom I assume use nothing but Legendary powers. I won't tell you a specific power set, but just go for powers that complement one another. If most of the people are doing a build that does a lot of damage and no healing, find a way to make them miss their attacks. If they heal a lot, reduce their haste or increase the damage you do dramatically.
Never underestimate the power of DoTs as well. Take note of which rare powers you have and see what they work well with; a build that stuns your opponent and then obliterates them with high damage is very effective in one versus one matches.

Hope I helped, sorry I'm secretive about my powers :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
3/2/2012 17:48:33   
plebster

What is pandora's grace's cool down, mana cost, and what is it's normal heal without any buffs?

Also, what good energy powers are there apart from plasma net and surge?

AQW  Post #: 127
3/3/2012 1:19:46   
rejaylob

uhmm Why is it that herosmash isnt updated every week?

People is like wasting money for they are paying but the game isnt updated... This game needs attention coz most players are quitting for not releasing new events and updates every week.. People who paid for this game are wasting money..

I understand how the staffs are busy in updating AQW but please... HeroSmash is also AE's game.. and it needs attention and update every week...

If this game isnt going to be something exciting and fun.. Im gonna quit and just wasted my money..
AQ Epic  Post #: 128
3/3/2012 1:34:51   
Question Mark?

The game was made into a more PvP focused game quite recently.
Currently, the game is still in BETA TESTING.
This means that the staff is working on getting as much functionality pumped out as possible, while still seeing how much the engine can take, and smoothing out any errors or bugs.
How many games have weekly releases?
Very few.
How many games have weekly releases while in beta testing?
The answer is none.
There were weekly releases for a while, because the staff was trying to overload on content and storyline to give themselves something to build off of.
Once they got the major features implemented, they got to lay off and just test the game, adding new features and items as they can.
In addition, you don't have to pay specifically for this game's membership, as it come free with an AQW membership. The only thing that you would have to pay for is secondary currency, which is not necessary to access any portion of the game.
As such, before you rant about how badly the game is run, and you you are going to abstain in protest, do please attempt to recall that the game is not even fully released yet. It is in beta testing, and as such content will be released when it is finished, not upon any definite schedule.
It is highly probable that a more standardized schedule for updating the game will be put into place once the game is fully released, but even that is not a guarantee.
This game is going to be very complex, and as such, especially in Beta Testing, it takes time.
Thank you for listening,
Question Mark?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 129
3/3/2012 2:11:28   
plebster

Then how come the bug where everything stops in pvp is still there, that never happenned in aqw
AQW  Post #: 130
3/3/2012 3:36:58   
rejaylob

so much lag... really boring.. few players... few updates...

This game needs some attention... it dont need FULL ATTENTION...
AQ Epic  Post #: 131
3/3/2012 4:50:13   
plebster

what bout my question...

What mental powers are there that do a good DoT??

Edited to combine double posting, please use the button if you have more to add. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 3/10/2012 20:05:22 >
AQW  Post #: 132
3/3/2012 11:55:38   
Question Mark?

Psychosis and Reality Rend do nice Damage over time.
Also, the reason that there are so many bugs and so few releases is that the game is in BETA TESTING. BETA TESTING. BETA TESTING.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 133
3/3/2012 12:48:13   
plebster

K thanks question mark. What about damaging energy powers, instant or dot, doesn't matter.

Psychosis doesn't do DoT I don't think, but it may be a good choice. Would this be a good set?: super interlect, fashion sense, siphon life, stupefacio (please don't rage), and psychosis/reality rend ( can sOmeone say which one I should use pls)

Edit1: So does anyone know any descent damaging energy powers apart from plasma net??

Is lightning strike any good? What is it's cool down and mana cost and damage with and without surge? Also, does the move it self decrease the target's haste?

Edit2: is it possible to actually get radiating FISTS because i've been farming for ages and it hasn't dropped

Edited to combine triple posting, please use the button if you have more to add. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 3/10/2012 20:05:28 >
AQW  Post #: 134
3/10/2012 18:33:30   
blank452

Alright *cracks knuckles* let's do this.

@Plebster#1
That is a good set, bar the brokeness, but practically all dmg is negeted by ...of the Mind. As regards to Pyschosis or Reality Rend, Psyc increases haste, where as RR reduces the opponents mental defence. Pick which ever you feel you would benefit from. I always went with Psyc when I had to make the choice, but that is just me.

@Plebster#2
The main 3 you are looking at are: Thunderous Rage, Lightning Strike and Electrocute(lvl20). The problem is that the former is VIP only, and the latter two are 150SC each. Lightning Strike itself has an 8sec cooldown, 81 energy cost and with a quick test no Surge dmg ~108 - 129 with Surge ~195 - 229. From what I can remember, the skill does decrease an opponent's haste, but I can't remember by how much. Been some time since I was hit by it myself.

@Plebster#3
Never heard of Radiating Fists, nor have I seen it as a drop or in someone's inventory. Most likely user error on the side of the article creator.

< Message edited by blank452 -- 3/10/2012 18:35:13 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 135
3/10/2012 19:02:19   
plebster

@blank452 thanks man you're amazing!
AQW  Post #: 136
3/11/2012 0:52:47   
Chuck the Awesome

Nice, but I am about to drop a bomb on your skills. Do you know any energy powers that do damage over time.
~Chuck Awesome
P.S there is a such thing as radiating fists drops from the chudlings. I am not trying to be mean/ insult you.
Post #: 137
3/11/2012 3:42:52   
plebster

Plasma net does a nice dot, a crazy one with surge
AQW  Post #: 138
3/11/2012 6:17:57   
blank452

@Chuck
You sure on that? There is Radiating Hands, but I've never seen Radiating Fists. If you can grab a screenshot of it then I'll take what I said back, but I'm sure Radiating Hands is the only drop off Chudlings.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 139
3/11/2012 6:36:28   
plebster

It said there was radiating fists on the official wiki but I was farming for it for ages and only got a load of hands
AQW  Post #: 140
3/11/2012 9:07:39   
HeavenlyDemon

hi!
How do i /w to someone with a SPACE in their name for example
/w Violet cattres
that becomes
To Violet: cattres
and i send a message to someone called violet and the message is cattres.
AQW  Post #: 141
3/11/2012 10:22:20   
Postmaster General

@HeavenlyDemon: Hit space, hit the > key, and hit space again. So for Violet cattres, you would type "Violet cattres > Hi"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
3/11/2012 23:28:55   
Chuck the Awesome

@Blank
I just checked the wiki although I do think I got something like that. Did alpha have sewer? Thoughts aside I do think it was a used error.
@ Plebster
Thank you. I did not know plasma net did damage over time( didn't say that in the description). Now I will be unstoppable( insert good maniacal laugh here. I am not a villain).
~ Chuck Awesome
Post #: 143
3/12/2012 4:22:55   
plebster

Oh yeah I Think there might have been sewer in alpha, I was playing in alpha but I might be mixing stuff up. So if there was radiating fists, it's now rare. Without surge, I think plasma net does around 80-90 and wih surge I think it does about 200-260
AQW  Post #: 144
3/12/2012 7:41:54   
Van Fanel

The sewer still exists. Join subway

Don't assume somebody possesses knowledge until proven differently
Post #: 145
3/12/2012 9:11:52   
blank452

@Jan Fanel
I think they meant an actual area as in /join sewer. Possibly. I didn't get into Alpha, only the stress test phase, so I don't know for sure.

@Chuck
You're good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, No-one'll be unstoppable, see?
XD

< Message edited by blank452 -- 3/12/2012 9:12:10 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 146
3/12/2012 10:34:31   
Van Fanel

@blank452: There was never a map called sewer. It was always the subway.
Post #: 147
3/12/2012 18:01:06   
Chuck the Awesome

@ Blank Challenge accepted.
Post #: 148
3/14/2012 11:40:47   
nermal

Is there any skill combo for non mem/non HC player that is at least little similiar with AQW healer skill set?Here is the link for skills if you need it : http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/healer-class
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
3/14/2012 14:12:53   
Postmaster General

@nermal: Molecular Reconstruction is a good heal ability, similar to Healing Word. (Uncanny) Focus returns energy to the user, like Energy Flow. Fashion Sense is a legendary power, and won't be able to be acquired without significant work, but it can re-energize friendly targets. Also, Super Intellect acts a little like the Healer class's passive abilities.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition