Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/29/2012 19:37:17   
deatharrows

Evil because in AQW i owned Dage with Nuglath's help. He is the lord of awesome! go Nuglath the evil!

DF AQW  Post #: 151
9/29/2012 20:14:49   
zachmac

I'm probably going to go for good, since I find a lot of evil characters, like Nulgath's NPC himself, rather ugly. Not saying that Nulgath is a bad artist or anything, but I don't prefer characters who disturb me that much, and I'll bet evil will have a lot more like that.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 152
9/29/2012 20:23:58   
Strifle

Good. Always been loyal to good, I still am loyal to good, and ill always be loyal to good! We will destroy all evil even Nulgath if it comes to a fight between good people vs nulgath (sorry nulgath no offense) but i'll be fighting for good!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
9/30/2012 12:16:49   
aliesterus

Neutral, cause I am, you know, a Freelancer. We work for no one, unless of course, we feel like it. Oh, and if we do, you'd better pay us >:)
AQW  Post #: 154
9/30/2012 18:46:59   
Bubbles222222

If characters are alignment restricted (good guys can only get good characters etc) then I have to go with evil. The battlefield blade looks so awesome :D

*MUNCH* Your sig contains a click command and
was used more than once a page. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 155
9/30/2012 18:49:05   
kartron

@bubbles characters aren't alignment restricted the alignment only affect the character evolution
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
9/30/2012 18:52:20   
Zeuster

quote:

Evil because in AQW i owned Dage with Nuglath's help. He is the lord of awesome! go Nuglath the evil!

They were both evil.you know....
Anyways evil..the void fiend are for -35 evil
DF  Post #: 157
10/2/2012 22:15:10   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Evil . . . . We do not care about what we do, we only care how cool we look XD

All caps content removed. Please refrain from using all caps, it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 10/11/2012 2:01:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
10/2/2012 22:40:32   
halty

^ True exactly the same for me but imma go for good :P ^_^
AQW Epic  Post #: 159
10/6/2012 17:55:04   
zacharyaiken

How do you lvl in alignment is it based on anything other than actions in paticular?

LONG UN-LIVE THE SHADOWSCYTHE! AND ALL HAIL THE UNDEAD LEGION
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 160
10/7/2012 5:35:55   
shunu

Once Evil, Always Evil.
AQW Epic  Post #: 161
10/9/2012 12:49:52   
nwtrixta

staying nuetral until i see good nd evil characters hits nd stats so far in alpha testing evil has high attacking strikes and some defence and good lots of defence and some attack
Post #: 162
10/9/2012 13:24:35   
PanKreda

Hmm my idea is to make my fiends and demons REALLY evil and this same way with the other alignments, paladins will be good, zardmans will be just O.O :d

< Message edited by PanKreda -- 10/9/2012 13:25:54 >
Post #: 163
10/9/2012 15:14:06   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

We need some really GOOD looking good guys. So that more people choose good.

However I'm sticking with evil.

Off topic: Dage the Evil, Dage the Good. Why good? He draws good xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
10/11/2012 0:32:21   
Dardiel

I'd like to see PvP wars between Good Evil and Neutral, whichever side gets to a number of wins first gets a reward
Post #: 165
10/13/2012 3:14:39   
trestany

Good vs Evil yes but something more, what wasn't in other games
Post #: 166
10/13/2012 7:17:50   
DOOMdeath

My char is DOOM KnightX, and as name says, I'm on doom side so EVIL FOREVER!!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 167
10/15/2012 21:40:44   
iammage888

I wonder if I'll have the ability to posses both evil and good characters. (Cause right now I have 10 all neutral).
If the archived post from Nulgath comes back, then that will be great.
AQW  Post #: 168
10/31/2012 17:20:47   
Dannish
Banned

My answer is to stay a mercenary. I would side with evil more than good. I did choose good in AQWorlds. Nevermind, thats why there are alternates.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 169
11/3/2012 11:58:55   
nulgath follower

i think that evil is awsome becuse nulgath is evil
AQW  Post #: 170
11/12/2012 1:07:51   
blazinglordblaster

What the Compass Thingy Looks like.
This is just a random picture I found when I was reading the bug section in the forums.
If Nulgath is Evil I'll be Evil!
By the way, how do you become good/evil?
The Compass Thingy looks messed up.
There is one good character in the game so far. It's the Lance Knight.

< Message edited by blazinglordblaster -- 11/12/2012 1:10:44 >
AQW  Post #: 171
11/12/2012 3:05:05   
Leader
Unrequited

I suppose it will make all our choices easier when we get more information. If we had to choose straight off the bat, I'd go with evil. Nulgath may have some 'nice' surprises.
Post #: 172
11/12/2012 6:27:18   
Auron Leonheart

The way I read it was you possess characters opposite of your alignment. so if I pick good I possess evil for the cause of good. :3
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 173
11/12/2012 18:06:49   
Slayer Hades

I'm gonna go make some assumptions here about the compass.
I'm guessing Good means nice, goody-two-shoes, Artix kinda Good.
Evil means "LUL WE'RE DA BEST CUZ UNDEAD".
Chaotic means contrary to law and order, as in thieves, thugs, mercenaries.
Lawful means "For teh King and His Kingdom" regardless of whether that kingdom is Good or Evil, just against Chaotics.

However, these are assumptions based on previous AE games. We're dealing with Nulgath here, who's a little bit more of a mercenary evil. In AQW, Miltonius (Nulgath) was up to giving you cool stuff, Good OR Evil themed, as long as you helped him out. You scratch my back, I give you a bread crumb. That kinda thing, thus mercenary Evil. Based on that different shade, I'm gonna make some different assumptions about the alignments.

Good will be the Diablo(I, II, and III) kinda Good, which means "Obliterate Evil at any cost".
Evil will be more or less the one I described above; domination through a barter system of favors/farming, resulting in the inreasing of Nulgath's power.
Chaotic will be anything that attempts to dispel anything organised. Insane people, anarchists, thieves, etc. NOT Drakath kind of Chaos, because that is, in fact, Order.
Lawful will be a sort of grim, purposeful alignment of "Hold together; we must stay organised to endure the coming storms and battles." This means typical medieval/monarchial/DiabloFranchiseHumanityInGeneral.

So, according to these compasses, I'm gonna decide right now. If it's the first kind, chaos. All the way.
If it's the second kind, tough choice between Good and Lawful.
Post #: 174
11/14/2012 6:24:14   
Neljin

I guess this would be good especially, when there will be a war against the two factions (Good and Evil). This will be really exciting. But I will prefer to be Evil.
Besides evil characters looks cooler for me.
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Good vs. Evil Alignment!
Page 7 of 10«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition