Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/19/2012 19:42:02   
Wind

I would like to suggest an =OS= Congratulations Thread it would be similar to the =ED= Congraluations Thread.

Where the (Dis) Accomplishment thread can be linked in with it. You may see a fellow player or good friend make a massive accomplishment and then you could congratulate them personally on this thread. This would also create respect in the game for certain players, as well as boost their renown. Even though the game is only currently in Beta, there are still new updates happening weekly, eventually a Congratulations thread may be a good idea in contrast with future releases (eg. daily competitions).

At this moment some examples could be. Congratulations on the new ArchKnights of the OS Section!. Congratulations on the new Mod Mrithra. Congratulations to Nulgath and the team for creative Oversoul. Congratulations on my friends who have bought a 250 SG package and gotten the bonus characters, along with a Founder achievement!..

~Wind

Perhaps for later when we have more in-game content and more achievements. Right now the most we have to congratulate for is getting Founder status or getting a rare character. ~Mallet

< Message edited by The ND Mallet Guy -- 11/19/2012 21:46:06 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
11/20/2012 18:25:32   
Dannish
Banned

=OS= Strategy Thread. It would be nice to give tips on how you use a character, how to find one or other things in the distant distant distant distant future.

As OS is in its beginning stages, at the moment the battling strategy is quit basic and straight forward to anyone (Powerup, defence, attack, powerup, defence, attack etc.) Most likely in the future when there are more releases which affect in-game dueling, then this thread may possible be made. Remember "artifacts" have still yet to be released. ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 11/20/2012 19:33:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
11/22/2012 9:32:21   
shandyale

i would like to see a thread about game balance issues. i know a lot of people whant to disscus this and currently the best place is in the suggestions thread but its not exactly where it should be. to start us off i have a cupple of things

If you wish for a balance thread, you may have to wait a little while longer as the game progresses. At this moment, balance is not a big issue with the game and so it isn't need at this time. ~Wind

1. first turn advantage.

suggested solutions: 1st player can get less starting cards/power, cant use the charge energy abilitys on first turn or 2nd player could start with more power or +1 power growth

2. ice wall lot of complaints about this being op

suggested solutions: the card isnt at falt really its the deck compasition it has 2 ice walls and 2 standard defence cards which is qudruple the amount of total defence across the deck compaired to the standard 2 defence cards (which seams to be the restriction on defence cards) hence the massive stacks of defence i suggest removeing at least 1 ice wall from the deck and replaceing it with a standard attack card

ok thats what i got so far i hope you can use this to start a game balance disscusion thank you :)

These last few points are quite good too, but instead of putting them in a Balance thread you can put them in the the =OS= What Would YOU Like to See?, which is where I suggest you post it for the time being. ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 11/22/2012 19:27:16 >
Post #: 78
11/22/2012 10:05:40   
zentrix321

Maybe a NEW topic for December 25 what do you want for CHRISTMAS? (topic)

This would fall under the current suggestion topic. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 11/22/2012 18:39:53 >
Post #: 79
11/24/2012 12:36:26   
BWMagician

If you were stuck in the Oversoul realm, what character would you be and why?

At this point in time I do not see the need for such a thread that can easily fall in spam, sorry. ~Hollow Knight

< Message edited by Hollow Knight -- 11/24/2012 13:18:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
11/28/2012 7:35:23   
Basicball

=OS= World Records (Beta)

Speaks for itself i think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
11/28/2012 7:43:46   
branden80

hunting party thread, where we can work together to find the locations of the new rare characters in the map, where we can devide the roles of each player on where to look, (i would like to be the leader, i already have a good idea on how to search the map)

AQW  Post #: 82
12/11/2012 3:28:52   
Beck

I'd like a thread dedicated to gathering encounter rates data, since there are no official releases for that kind of info.
That way, we'd have a way of definitively saying whether a character is Common, Uncommon, Rare, or Insanely Rare in a certain area, which would help new players have a better idea of where to farm for a character, and give old players more bragging rights to the characters they DO possess.

Personally I do not see the need for this sort of thread, we currently have a wiki and this thread would be nothing but a big list with no discussion value, as the rates will be speculative not certain. ~Hollow Knight

< Message edited by Hollow Knight -- 12/12/2012 20:49:00 >
AQW  Post #: 83
12/15/2012 11:45:44   
Fallen Crest

There should be a Card Mechanics/Combo's discussion.

To discuss card combinations for certain characters and their types, and to also discuss how cards work, and how future cards work together with one another. I mean, it's a CARD game afterall.

~Thread has been made and can be found here. Thank you for the suggestion!
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 12/18/2012 10:33:35 >
AQW  Post #: 84
12/16/2012 21:19:23   
DarkLore

There needs to be a duel invite/request thread. People post there names on the first post for all to see.

~I intend to make one when it is possible to go to specific rooms or people. Until then, this thread idea is put on hold to prevent the clutter in the thread of trying to find each other.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 12/18/2012 10:37:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
12/18/2012 18:01:49   
Skurge
The Dealer

A Let's PvP Thread! Kind of like the "Let's Party! thread"

We could organize PvP tournaments that way!

As Mritha posted earlier, this thread will likely be made in the future once we can go to a specific room/player, that way the thread won't be cluttered with posts of people trying to find each other. ~ Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/18/2012 18:05:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
12/20/2012 17:47:00   
Dannish
Banned

=OS= Character List.
Explains itself. It should be added in the future when there is like 100+ characters. It could be a guide of what element, and what alignment they fall into.

~We have two wikis for OS that do this job just fine. It is much simpler to link them as needed than to keep track of hundreds of characters in a single thread.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 12/20/2012 19:34:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
12/23/2012 5:17:53   
megakyle777

I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but how about a fun "What's in the box?" thread where we speculate about what is in the present box for Christmas Day?

Personally, I think it would be cool and fun to discuss that, but I don't think a thread like that would be relevant for long. Considering it's already almost Christmas, and the fact that once the box opens, we really won't have much use for that thread, I would have to say no to this thread. Discussing it in the Beta Release thread/Design Notes thread(s) seems like it would be the best option. ~ Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 12/23/2012 5:33:28 >
DF  Post #: 88
12/24/2012 13:37:09   
Vagaran

I just came in thought about this:

A Oversoul Storyline discussion tread.

We could discuss what we think/expect to happen in the storyline Nulgath have planned.

~Since the thread would be more speculation than actual discussion at this point, I don't see a constructive reason to have it. When we know more about what the storyline(s) will be, this thread will be more useful.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 12/26/2012 17:00:57 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 89
12/29/2012 6:34:29   
megakyle777

New idea, although it is rather similar to the Chracters idea thread, is a thread for Nulgath's Charatcer Contest.

Pretty sure that counts as DNs so it'll be getting a thread. I would've done it last night but I thought Rilami would manage to ninja me on it so I waited. ~Mallet
~Same reason why I didn't make it last night :P DNs thread is up and as for the contest thread, that will be made sometime next week by one of the forum staff or Nulgath himself.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 12/29/2012 10:22:08 >
DF  Post #: 90
12/30/2012 19:55:04   
Herody

Events Threads :)

Seems redundant if there are Design Notes, which we create threads for, cover events anyway. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 12/30/2012 21:07:19 >
Post #: 91
12/30/2012 20:22:39   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

A Guides thread for all Characters eg:
Huntress- try using [skill] with [skill]

I think this should cover that topic. -- SMGS

Game Feedback thread?
Character Discussion thread? (Like =AQW=Class Discussion thread?)
A guides forum. Eg: The OS guide for fast gold!
:3

Posts merged. Please try not to double post in the future as it is counted as spam :) You can always use the "EDIT" button to add more ideas on your latest post.
As for this section, you can discuss all new characters in the =OS= Beta Release Thread's and you can also suggest characters in the OS Character Suggestion Thread ~Wind

< Message edited by Wind -- 1/7/2013 7:51:08 >
AQW  Post #: 92
12/31/2012 22:03:49   
branden80

I said this before, but I think it really is a great idea.

We should have a hunting party thread where we can plan and help each other out on finding the new characters that get released every week. It'll help all of the wiki pages too.
AQW  Post #: 93
1/4/2013 13:42:04   
megakyle777

New Design Notes are up, thus I suggest a thread for them.

Up now, the reason why they aren't posted instantly is because they have to be done manually by forum staff. So it takes a little while to format it. ~ Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/4/2013 14:04:07 >
DF  Post #: 94
1/6/2013 12:25:53   
Hybrid909

I believe that Pirate should return for Talk Like a Pirate Day(TLaPD) next year, but not as Alpha Pirate. Maybe new design/name? I think Alpha players should get a second special character, and "Alpha" pirate wouldn't make much sense.

This thread is for suggestions regarding new threads/topics in the forums. For in-game suggestions such as this, please use this thread. ~ Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/6/2013 12:36:00 >
AQW  Post #: 95
1/7/2013 7:34:02   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

New Design Notes are up, thus I suggest a thread for them.

Up now, the reason why they aren't posted instantly is because they have to be done manually by forum staff. So it takes a little while to format it. ~ Rilami

I could help posting new DN, if you wish??

Thanks for volunteering, but this thread is for new OS topic suggestions only. OS section already has designated AK's who already update the DSN's frequently, as well as all other AK's which can help with the DSN's too. ~Wind

EDIT

We should have thread where you can post any of your pics/videos relating OverSoul. it could be anything, your cool characters you own, you battling style(Video) Your highest damage implemented on your opponent etc ...

It could be called as : OverSoul Movies & Screenshots

This already exists: =OS= Art/Screenshot/Video Thread ~ Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/12/2013 12:51:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
1/12/2013 12:48:12   
Void Soldier

I wanted Nulgath puts up a button to delete unwanted characters, or a way to sell them. Well I have two of the same character.

By: Void Soldier

This thread is for suggestions regarding new threads/topics in the forums. For in-game suggestions such as this suggestion, please use this thread. ~ Rilami

< Message edited by Rilami -- 1/12/2013 12:52:30 >
AQW  Post #: 97
1/14/2013 6:10:22   
megakyle777

SInce AQW has a stickied thread in the top bit about the offcial Wiki and other usefull sites, I thought such a thread may be of use here.

~Currently the thread is not needed. We already have the links posted in easy to find places. When the forum opens up for users to create their own threads and branches out into other forums, (such as Q&A, Guides, etc.) this idea can be revisted.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/23/2013 16:23:50 >
DF  Post #: 98
1/19/2013 16:03:46   
Vagaran

Since /join has been added, why not a PvP request tread (like AQW's let's party tread) where you can ask for matches or hold a tourney or just hangout with forumities?

~Done. =OS= Lets Party!
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/23/2013 16:12:30 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 99
1/24/2013 3:04:29   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Oversoul PvP discussion? Since AQW has one :3

Discussion on that topic seems to be fine where it is at this point, which is in the Beta Release Threads. I'm leaning to say no to such a thread for now since discussion topics relating to PvP are limited at this time. -- SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 1/24/2013 18:43:38 >
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition