Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2013 5:07:57   
SouL Prisoner

Since card customization is coming, we should have a thread exclusively for card suggestions :D

~I'm hesitent to open up more exclusive suggestion theads, right now cards can be suggested in the =OS= What Would YOU Like to See? II thread.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/25/2013 10:49:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
1/25/2013 9:01:16   
almanac01

A guide section!
I want to help people with guides for exp! ^O^

~An OS Guides forum will be opened eventually, however with the game still in Beta there isn't a need right now.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/25/2013 10:51:11 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 102
1/25/2013 9:04:08   
megakyle777

I would be up for a Guide Section.
DF  Post #: 103
1/25/2013 10:03:17   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

We can talk about . . . Oversoul Story Plot? Oversoul Party? Oversoul . . .

~There is no need for speculation threads, when Nulgath gives us more details about the storyline in OS then a thread for it can be created.

Offtopic: There's a lot of posts with those added mod editing stuff.

~How else are we going to infect the forum with rainbows? Srsly. >.>
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/25/2013 10:55:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
1/26/2013 17:23:17   
SGsPyzcho
Banned

I think Nulgath should make a guild system similar to the one from EpicDuel. I like how In EpicDuel It keeps track of you're win/lose record for the guild and the more you get the better you're guild Is. And I also want character pages like Adveture Quest and maybe you can list you're wins/loses on the character page even the ones you get when you're not In a guild Incase you leave the guild and go solo.

Discussion pertaining to guilds and the idea of it being implemented can be placed here. Other suggestions can go to the designated thread. -- SMGS

I would also like to see a story plot. And I don't want the monsters having the same HP as me. I mean the Minotaur Isn't really a boss because every moster has equal HP to me so his fight Is basially just another everyday fight and he wasn't even hard. Nulgath should make EVERY moster have their own amount of HP not just scale It to ours. But the game Is fairly new so It's fine for now but the game can't stay like this forever because If I does there can't be a good farming area or hard bosses.

Posts merged. Feel free to use the suggestions thread for story suggestions as well. -- SMGS

Signature removed. Please don't use your signature more than once per page. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Signatures ~James Lu

< Message edited by James Lu -- 2/23/2013 5:45:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 105
1/27/2013 12:34:30   
UnderSoul

Since it seems to be catching fire in the Beta release discussion thread, how about a Character bio suggestion thread?
We do have a writing section for any and all things related to OverSoul. It's unknown if Nulgath has any bios planned out already so it would be best to just put it in the writing section anyways. There's even a chance that characters won't have any backstory to them aside from their battle quotes.

< Message edited by The ND Mallet Guy -- 1/27/2013 13:45:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
1/27/2013 13:54:46   
megakyle777

If I may kindly agree with Undersoul on this one. The nature of Bios being what they aare they are often quite short and thus the Overrsoul Story section is probably not a great place for them. At the least you would need to create a new discussion for each short bio made which would take up a lot of space for in the end little reason. For those reasons I think a Bio thread, albeit not a sugesstion one, is a good thread topic. Whether it should be here or the Oversoul Story fourm however is another matter entirely.

~It would go best in L&L, perhaps as a collaboration thread. When Eukara logs in I will ask her about making one for OS character bios.
Mritha

EDIT: Done.
=OS= Character Bios
=OS= Character Bios Commentary

< Message edited by Mritha -- 1/27/2013 15:05:40 >
DF  Post #: 107
2/20/2013 1:17:19   
Riniti

Perhaps a Card Suggestion thread? I've been cooking up some cool ideas with some people, but don't have anywhere to put them.

Worry not! The =OS= What would YOU like to see? thread is for all non-character suggestions. I'll be sure to update the first page description to clarify that! :) ~James Lu

< Message edited by James Lu -- 2/23/2013 17:57:48 >
Post #: 108
2/23/2013 5:11:43   
PanKreda

What do you think about Game Suggestion Thread? :F We would be able to post our ideas what to put into the game.. :)

The =OS= What would YOU like to see? thread covers that :) ~James Lu

< Message edited by James Lu -- 2/23/2013 17:56:09 >
Post #: 109
3/5/2013 0:56:52   
Eerf Etaerc

Even though the idea of creating such a thread seems to have already been partially rejected, I would like to reinforce the creation of a storyline thread even though Oversoul's story hasn't even started yet. In fact, my suggestion is not even about future plot, more of a invigoration of current plot material that seems to have been neglected. I don't really know how I can explain this in greater detail without posting the pretty large "description" I have, which I believe is not permitted. Should I PM someone? I'd really like to get this idea out.

Regards,

CEEF

~I would prefer to avoid threads that are purely speculation. However if you have an idea for a storyline thread you can pm it to me and I will consider it.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 3/5/2013 7:20:40 >
Post #: 110
3/18/2013 18:13:29   
Misty_kitty
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

=OS=Ultimate Best/Worst/Least Favorite thread.

It's in AQW GD...well it used to be. Forumites could do something like this:

Fav character: Rat
Worst: Jack ice

Done! You can find the thread here. Thanks! ^^ ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 3/28/2013 17:14:39 >
AQW  Post #: 111
3/26/2013 6:09:48   
  Grixus Faldor

Off-topic posts, game-related questions and suggestions for the game have been removed.

Please post questions in the Q&A thread: =OS= Oversoul Questions and Answers IX (READ THE FIRST POST)
Please post non-character suggestions here: =OS= What would you like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Please post character suggestions here: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread

Thanks!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
4/17/2013 19:56:03   
Nightly

I'd like for a thread to be created that offers strategic advice on playing cards in certain situations, playing against different opponents, and playing with certain cards. Basically one poster will offer a situation, either hypothetical or real, where they faced an opponent that played cards in a manner that they weren't sure how to counter. This opponent could be in PvP or PvE. Another poster (or more!) could then respond on what that person should have done given their character and the cards available.

I feel that this would be very helpful especially with an ever increasing character pool.

Done: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21233949&mpage=1&key=� Thanks, Nightly! :)

< Message edited by James Lu -- 4/17/2013 20:25:46 >
Post #: 113
4/18/2013 1:36:45   
Melvin the redeemer

maybe an Oversoul Question and answer thread

There's already one if you need it ^^ Right here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21085080 ~James

< Message edited by James Lu -- 4/18/2013 6:53:33 >
AQW  Post #: 114
4/27/2013 10:03:05   
Megadragonknight

How about a thread which allow player to post things that they don't want to see in OS.

The What would YOU like to see? thread can be used for that. Simply state why you want something the way you want it and not different. ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 4/28/2013 8:51:55 >
Post #: 115
4/27/2013 20:14:57   
Kedreane

Maybe a story or update thread? For some that go inactive for some time and can't seem to find there way again in Oversoul.

The OS wiki already has such a thing. http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/chronicle-of-releases so everyone can check starting from when they last played. ~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 4/27/2013 20:26:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
4/28/2013 7:48:50   
megakyle777

How about a "Oversoul Speculation Thread" where we can speculate on the story, the nature of the world, and whatnot?

~I am hesitant to open up a thread for pure speculation. As people speculate instead of going off of the facts we know and have been confirmed, people get excited over things that may not or can not happen. Then they are disappointed.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/28/2013 11:17:40 >
DF  Post #: 117
4/28/2013 12:49:07   
Nightly

Can we perhaps compile a list of useful acronyms? It could be added into the beginning of the Q&A thread or another information thread. Certain characters seem to always end up abbreviated so rather than detract from the conversation by having a post purely to ask, "What does this stand for?" there could be a place to look it up.

Just a thought ^^

~A list is being created for the FAQ thread, thank you for the idea.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/28/2013 14:19:02 >
Post #: 118
4/29/2013 19:47:03   
Labyth
Banned

I BEEN Waiting for this....A game mechanics an d RNg system information thread stuff like things that we can find like hints or information that is avlaible that we can understnad that will helps us understand the game more.

There isn't much to discuss about the RNG or game mechanics and most of the discussions we have had were rule breaking. I don't see much use for the thread because of those two reasons. ~Mallet

< Message edited by ND Mallet -- 4/29/2013 20:16:35 >
Post #: 119
5/3/2013 11:15:44   
RyuMonkAE

this forum need a "Playing with the keyboard discussion" because I have an idea as to facilitate gameplay OS and i not found nor a place to discuss this possibility with other players, however, I go post here my idea for in future we discussed here !

Idea for discursion:
do you think it would be nice to be able to have some commands Oversoul responding to the touch of a button on the keyboard?

commands and their shortcuts Oversoul:
Cards activated from the numeric keypad, the numbers correspond to the order of cards from left to right: with the buttons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Draw Cards: with the E Button and Discard: with the R Button.

remember that the use of the keyboard is for easier playability and when you activate a card can do it straight from the keyboard, but to activate one Might or Strike card, much like finishing a move you need to use mouse
Ps: once fully selected, their movement could be scrapped starting from the corresponding number, in other words, if your card is in slot 4 then you can undo it with the 4 button

This thread is not for discussing any topics, but what you suggested above fits very well with the OS What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST thread . You are more then welcomed to post your idea there! ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by RyuMonkAE -- 5/4/2013 10:53:12 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 120
5/3/2013 13:45:32   
Sipping Cider

How about a balance discussion thread, much like the one in the Epic Duel forums.

Specifically I want to discuss energy and how pointless it is to not power up your energy gain.

For any opinions and discussions regarding what you would like to see getting improved/changed/balanced there is the =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST thread. ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 5/22/2013 4:24:29 >
Epic  Post #: 121
5/11/2013 23:18:55   
Megadragonknight

A suggestion for "Restriction and limit" thread that will allow forumites to discuss like the cards that need to be limit per deck and also the restriction for the upcoming tournaments.

For any opinions and discussions regarding what you would like to see getting improved/changed/balanced there is the =OS= What would YOU like to see? III - READ THE FIRST POST for more general topics and these two threads for feedback on card customization: =OS= May 3rd, 2013: LIVE: Card Customization! and =OS= May 17th, 2013: Get Your Shadow Card Series! ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 5/22/2013 4:23:02 >
Post #: 122
5/21/2013 19:53:02   
suggsie

I'd love to see a thread for duels

It's not always easy to find one in game so having a place to look for something specific or challenge fellow forumites would be great

=)

This is exactly what you are looking for! =OS= Let's Party! ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 5/22/2013 3:04:32 >
Post #: 123
5/23/2013 7:11:52   
ZeezoGT

Make exp rates higher? even with x10 lifetime boost it isn't enough.

~Zee

This place is for suggesting new topic ideas. If you feel like an aspect of the game needs to change please post in the OS What would YOU like to see? Thread ~Balu

< Message edited by Balu -- 5/23/2013 7:33:17 >

The nub who re-edited my sign is a nub.

IDK this guy, 100% ---> Mody_909
Post #: 124
5/27/2013 7:11:07   
daichi

I would like to see a "who are you" thread.

Were players could tell a little but about themselves,their favorite character,

Why that character is their favorite , planned alignment, favorite element etc etc.

I though there was one, so I looked but I couldn't find it.

Your suggestion is very similar to the =OS= Ultimate Best/Worst/Favourite/Least Favourite Thread as you are free to post details about favourite (and not so favourite) characters and post reasons WHY they may or may not be! In regards to your former suggestion - it would be too social and not of enough relevance to OverSoul with the above thread available to use. ~Leader

< Message edited by Leader -- 7/21/2013 20:55:23 >
DF AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= New Topic Suggestions - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition