Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Kosefira's Collated OOC threads

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Kosefira's Collated OOC threads
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2014 21:02:52   
kkutwar

Arcane Workshop isn't listed on my character's sheet even though you updated his Hawkeye class. Did I mess something up and haven't technically gotten Workshop upgraded yet or did something else happen? Besides that the Hawkeye class doesn't gain any active combat applications (the only physical bonus being enhanced stamina regen) so I don't see why one would actually be necessary to perform Quartet Blow.

I would also like to mention that since Holly fires specifically bolts and not bullets shouldn't Energy Arrow work even if her arrow-shooter is a Crossbow Gun? By the way, how long would my Magic Spider Silk paralyze/incapacitate/whatever the final boss for?

< Message edited by kkutwar -- 5/17/2014 21:04:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
9/16/2017 11:32:03   
Kosefira

The ending.

It's hard to describe what the sensation is like, watching every aspect of nature seemingly fall apart. Fundamental laws of existence seem to shudder as reality is torn apart and reassembled back into it's place. The barrier around Septentrio Haven ripples as the heart of the world implodes and dissolves, leaving the haven hanging in the void of nothingness.

It's silent. All you hear is your own breathing and the murmurs of the warriors all gathered to witness the end. Then you hear someone exclaim something, and turn to see a patch of light poking through the void. People crowd around to get a better look, but before long it spreads and the curtain of blankness is torn away. People stare in awe, while the Travelers sigh with relief and Aesop closes his eyes and nods, acknowledging the end.

Septentrio Haven now floats in an ocean of stars; iridescent lights shine in all directions. You can see the various worlds suspended in bubbles, still tethered to the haven. There are still pieces to be returned to their place; people to return home. The worlds stay connected through strings of light, reaching through the barrier at the crowds of heroes.

Several of you feel a sense of lightness in your limbs, and look down to see the tiny spheres of light dispersing from you. You feel yourselves returning to how you were when this began, all that time ago. The lights float above the crowds, also disappearing into the starscape above. Providence has done its job, and has been returned.

Prince Lyonsbane and the rest of the Teru retainers are immensely grateful, and Maro oaths to inscribe your names and heroic deeds in the history of their kingdom, so that somewhere in the universe, someone will remember all that you have accomplished here. They gather around to salute you as they return to their home.

People start saying goodbyes, and bidding fond farewells to comrades as one by one, the heroes return home.

Steve:
April and Edward lose most of their fancy abilities and weaponry, but neither of them seem to mind. After all, they lived through the end of reality and got to make strong allies and great friends. Neither of them feel particularly compelled to return to their former lives, curious about what new adventures you might find next.

Bastone:
Peter's armour fades, as it was also granted by Providence, leaving a humble soldier with a weight seemingly lifted from his shoulders. He thanks you for guiding him through the chaos and salutes as he leaves to find his home, being pulled by the tether of his world. Your young dragon, on the other hand, perches on your shoulder and trills, seemingly satisfied with staying with you.

Worlds are dismissed as the tethers retract, having received the last of what was taken (minus a few exceptions), and returning to their places in reality. Only the Travelers remain with you in the haven, with Aesop being carefully watched. Auris steps forward to address you.

"It's been a long time. I never expected this to last so long. So much has changed, and with so many ordeals and trials, I'm... I'm grateful that you've stuck this through to the end. There were even times when I was ready to give up, but you still persevered and carried this out to completion."

Auris hands the two of you little cards. Having witnessed your ability, he says there could be openings for them in the ranks of the Travelers, and they're always looking to start new Legacies. It's not a decision to take lightly; it's a commitment that takes determination, rigour, conviction, and morality. It's a duty that while fulfilling, will take you to places and times far beyond your comprehension.

But you don't have to answer now.

And with this post, Wrath has come to an end, after many long years. I can only iterate that I never expected the longevity of it. And I would like to sincerely thank Superemo and Tree of Wind for having the patience to stick this out with me.

With this, my involvement with Artix Entertainment also comes to an end. It's hardly a glorious finale, and my activity has more or less petered out to barely a smoulder at this point. Nevertheless, I am thankful for everything AE has done over the years, and will remember the games and community as a part of my life for many years.

I wish you all the best.

Kosefira.
Post #: 77
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Kosefira's Collated OOC threads
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition