Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Why are we paying for:

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why are we paying for:
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/20/2012 20:31:24   
Stabilis

Classes we had already purchased before?

Names that had been rightfully reserved to our accounts?

Hairstyles that had been bought and customized before?

Are we simply borrowing each of these articles, although we had paid a hefty sum for each? What is your discussion towards these listed buys?

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 2/20/2012 20:41:24 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
2/20/2012 20:32:56   
IsaiahtheMage

LOL!
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/20/2012 20:38:26   
Stabilis

^ So far Isaiah was the only one to see my rough draft .

What I did was accidentally post an unfinished thread with basically nothing on it, it made me look pretty stupid .

EDIT: OMG, just how many people saw my fail post? Fail count is currently at 4 people!

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 2/20/2012 20:49:39 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 3
2/20/2012 20:42:50   
PD

I saw it [rough draft]. :3

I could guess that the words nostalgia and/or Zeitgeist could fit as an appropriately answer the questions in question.
Post #: 4
2/20/2012 20:46:16   
Fay Beeee

Well as I see it.

ᴥClasses we had already purchased before? Yes if you think that way. But on the other hand, we choose to do so. Totally our choice.

ᴥNames that had been rightfully reserved to our accounts? Same for all answers from me.

ᴥHairstyles that had been bought and customized before? As above

Are we simply borrowing each of these articles, even though we pay a good dollar for each one? What is your discussion towards temporary buys? As above

Sorry if it is not the same thinking as yours. No offence. :)

Epic  Post #: 5
2/20/2012 20:47:03   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Lol!!!!!!!!! I GUESS NOTHING???? XDDDD

Edit: Nvm saw the rough draft.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/20/2012 20:48:08   
Stabilis

No problem Fay, I can tell that there are many people besides myself who are fine with the one customization they had for a long time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 7
2/20/2012 20:48:50   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

i completely agree.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/20/2012 21:17:23   
Stabilis

Personal diary:

At least 10 class changes to date.

At least 10 name changes to date.

At least 50 hairstyle changes to date.

Minimum exchanges made: At least 17, 500 varium spent on independent "upgrades".

At least 6, 000 credits spent on hairstyle changes.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
2/20/2012 22:27:43   
goldslayer1

ᴥClasses we had already purchased before? in that case then i guess u could say i purchased about 45-50 classes (altho i kinda feel its been really around 60-70 classes changes. im just saying 45 to not over estimate it)

ᴥNames that had been rightfully reserved to our accounts? i only reserved 2. it was from my 2 name changes from goldslayer1
to some random name (i think it had the word "duck" in it along with like 10 random numbers) and then back to GoldSlayer1
it was to capitalize the G and the S, because apparently u cant change ur name from goldslayer1 to GoldSlayer1 (even tho it should be possible)

ᴥHairstyles that had been bought and customized before?
due to my constant class changing i dont bother on varium hairstyles anymore.
then again this is probably just another trick in EDs sleeve towards getting more money unnoticeably

quote:

Are we simply borrowing each of these articles, although we had paid a hefty sum for each? What is your discussion towards these listed buys?

i think Artix should come here and address some issues (alot of issues) like these here, along with prices, and varium balancing.
but god forbid we take away his time when he's too busy talking about how his right hand pinky nail broke somewhere else.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/20/2012 22:29:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/20/2012 22:45:07   
Retrosaur

Artix manages other games. Remember, AE acquired ED, but it doesn't mean that he has jurisdiction over ED. ED is still comprised of its former members, NW, T, Cinderella, and Charfade.

Thus, Artix plays a minimal to no role in ED.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/20/2012 22:52:52   
goldslayer1

@hyped
ur right he plays a minimal to no role in ED.
but he plays the biggest role in being boss.
he has no jurisdiction in ED.
and ED has no jurisdiction in prices.

but artix does have jurisdiction in prices.
and he could get them issues fixxed, if he weren't to busy talking about his pinky nail.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 2/20/2012 22:53:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/20/2012 23:05:52   
Lectrix

As stated clearly in the ED General Discussion Rules:

quote:

No "Financial" Discussions
Artix Entertainment appreciates every player, no matter how much he or she has spent on the game. Demeaning players because they have not upgraded, or vice versa, will not be permitted in any form. Since such discussions tend to devolve into flaming, we will no longer permit users to create threads about any sort of financial status. That means no Varium vs Non-Varium threads, no Free Player vs Paying Player threads, no threads about the unfairness of Varium prices, and so on. Anything related to finances will not be allowed. If you are unsure if the topic would be acceptable or not, ask the head moderator for permission before creating it.

Locked!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Why are we paying for:
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition