Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2012 16:31:39   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I am ok with a change in the starting time. Good to be back by the way, this week end I will join the fray against Dynami.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/2/2012 6:57:57   
Fishtank

In light of Aerodu naming their operation "Operation: Highland" and Nautica naming their operation "Operation: Lowland", Dynami's weekend operation's name has been changed from "Operation: Fishing with Dynamite" to "Operation: Bestland".
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
3/2/2012 13:09:16   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Perhaps Geoto should start an official operation, though it unlikely that it would make any difference to the results.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
3/2/2012 15:54:52   
dethhollow

I prefer to call Nautica's operation Operation: Costal Storm, so "Operation: Bestland" doesn't quite fit as well....

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
3/2/2012 20:41:53   
Kinzdor

Aerodu has renamed there's Opertaion:Jetstream.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/2/2012 22:02:41   
Riffus Maximus

Here's the beginning screenshot:
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
3/2/2012 22:05:04   
DigDog

Let the games begin then.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
3/2/2012 23:53:42   
Kinzdor

Operation:Jetstream has commenced! Aerodu to battle stallions!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
3/3/2012 0:44:05   
DigDog

quote:

Aerodu to battle stallions!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
3/3/2012 5:15:12   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Warriors of Geoto begin the attack, crush our enemies and strike them down. Prepare yourselves Dynami for we are coming.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/3/2012 9:40:17   
dethhollow

just found the oddest glitch... using AC, Power shard: Hogg, and FMS shield and sword, every time I tried to use the HP drain on an energy dragon it used the sword special instead. After killing the dragon, I tried using the Spear of Awe and HP drain and got an instant PWD!

EDIT: althou it doesn't have much to do with energy or insects of any kind, here's some Dynami-killing music! good luck... On the hunt!

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 3/3/2012 10:15:47 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
3/3/2012 10:51:46   
Riffus Maximus

Dynami has already risen by about 6000 points. Let's see what's next.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
3/3/2012 11:05:05   
dethhollow

next we get Algerns Carapass to fight Dynami with, it's stronger than normal armors to make up for being darkness-locked, almost every Dynami monster has around 100-110% darkness resistance, and the armor itself has 66% base resistance aginst energy. Honestly it's the best armor I've come across for farming Dynami and if we all use it, then I suspect Dynami would lose ALOT more often. IT'S THE PERFECT SOLUTION!!!!!

Come on, we can beat Dynami! every clan has 2 other clans counting on them.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
3/3/2012 11:08:03   
theosenia

EDIT: @ DSM: Yep! That's reeeeally impressive!

N how many hours after it started?

It looks like all 30D membs that r online at this moment r capping their chars as we speak!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
3/3/2012 12:21:50   
dethhollow

apparently there's 53 Nauticans online, about 3 or 4 that are active on the fourms, and as far as I know, 1 or 2 attacking Dynami.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 40
3/3/2012 12:29:02   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

quote:

next we get Algerns Carapass to fight Dynami with, it's stronger than normal armors to make up for being darkness-locked, almost every Dynami monster has around 100-110% darkness resistance, and the armor itself has 66% base resistance aginst energy. Honestly it's the best armor I've come across for farming Dynami and if we all use it, then I suspect Dynami would lose ALOT more often. IT'S THE PERFECT SOLUTION!!!!!

Not a bad idea, though i think Reign plate and shield work better, at my level at least. I have upgraded some of my equipment for this week end, I finally got around to getting mutated dragonblade and a nerfkitten.

I have noticed there is quite a difference between Dynami's score on the free server and on the guardian server, a massive difference. I wonder what time the servers syncronise the scores?

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 12:33:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
3/3/2012 12:43:24   
dethhollow

just checked, on the free server, it's 8040, but on Guardian server it's 2458.... That's the differance between Dynami's score being 6037 or -455.

Just good gosh, I know it's more fair to use the free server, but whitch is more accurate?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
3/3/2012 12:48:01   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

I think the servers synchronise the scores at some point but I don't know when, possibly daily.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
3/3/2012 13:01:32   
DigDog

Of course there is a huge difference on the scores when you tell people to use the free server. What did you expect? All attacks/defenses are done on the free server so all the points amass there.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
3/3/2012 13:03:05   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

True, but it would still be helpful to know when the scores synchronise.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/3/2012 13:04:10   
dethhollow

just XP capped.... so hopefully the score will jump down soon... Until then I'll keep fighting.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
3/3/2012 13:08:16   
theosenia

As far as I know BOTH servers had almost the same score YESTERDAY...somth less than 3K @ BOTH!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
3/3/2012 13:10:06   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Thats why I think the servers synchronise at the end of each day.

EDIT: Dynami are down to 7980 on the free server, they must be running out of characters to cap.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 13:26:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
3/3/2012 13:42:29   
DigDog

quote:

As far as I know BOTH servers had almost the same score YESTERDAY...somth less than 3K @ BOTH!

That is true. Then Max posted the screenshot and we took that as a signal to start defending, and we did it for quite a few hours to make up for last weekend.

By the way, at the time you posted your lol30dynamiplayersonlinerightnow screenshot we were already done for the day.

quote:

EDIT: Dynami are down to 7980 on the free server, they must be running out of characters to cap.

SHH!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
3/3/2012 13:48:51   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

If you guys are done for the day then now is the perfect time to counter attack. Lets show them what an Anti-Dynami coalition can do to their score.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 3/3/2012 13:49:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition