Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2012 3:39:40   
Drew862

awesome Nautica is in the negatives fighting ancient malgrus and typhoon wyverns is kinda fun.
AQ  Post #: 126
3/19/2012 7:52:42   
Tuss

Why did Nautica attack itself?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
3/19/2012 10:12:53   
Riffus Maximus

I clearly mistyped the number there. They attacked C5.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 128
3/19/2012 16:34:46   
dethhollow

Well, Game Over as some would say.

I'll keep on the Paxia fourms, but considering I'm in an RP now, it's some pretty good timing. *akem*

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dynami?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
3/19/2012 19:24:30   
DigDog

No, we're sad to lose such a worthy adversary, but you left us no other choice. Three versus one is just too much, we had to do something about that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
3/23/2012 22:43:53   
Riffus Maximus

Runnin' a little bit late, am I not? Fear not, for here is the screenshot.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 131
3/24/2012 7:01:48   
Tuss

The rhyming!

How does Unity have more points than Dynami? Maybe we can have that as a final battle, Dynami vs. eveyone else.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 132
3/24/2012 9:58:01   
dethhollow

hmmm.... To attack, or not to attack? That is the question.

Oh well, kick some *but* Aerodu!

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 133
3/24/2012 12:07:52   
Spanish Inquisition

Because people don't like to attack Unity...it takes too long dealing with all the shops and stuff that you can run into with enemies.
AQ  Post #: 134
3/24/2012 12:29:14   
theosenia

quote:

How does Unity have more points than Dynami?

Erm,as has been mentioned before n in the first thread of this "game",maybe because Unity is NOT a clan??? o.0

It is supposed to be there to express mostly CLANLESS players/chars=MAJORITY of players after how most of the clans have taken the downfall...I guess!

Also,personally I find it quite silly for this game to have to do anything with Unity..."Conquer" what?! The already "taken" spots of the map?! Unity has NO territory of its own.

Should a group of ppl/players deside to "give" unity "territory" on a map right now just for the sake of this game,I'd find it quite odd...

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
3/24/2012 20:42:10   
Spanish Inquisition

I don't know if you were here when they introduced Unity or not, but that was the basic premise was for those who were Chaotic to start attacking Unity. If I remember correctly it was all people who wanted to align to goodness and Unite for Paxia instead of support Chaos. I believe I also joined that unofficial, official clan at one point. There was even a thread here for it. I wonder if there still is?

Ahh yes there still is: "Unity - For All, Clan Affiliated and Clanless, who seek to strengthen Paxia through the effort of Unity"

It was during the height of the Paxia wars, maybe a little after they introduced the war counters.

< Message edited by Spanish Inquisition -- 3/24/2012 20:43:33 >
AQ  Post #: 136
3/25/2012 4:03:29   
theosenia

I wasn't here back then but I am here,NOW! :-)

More or less that's what I said too.Unity is not an official clan.This is not an officil game! Purely practically speaking Unit has NO territory on its own just like chaos has none,has it??? ;-)

It would make much more sense if "one circle/round" of this friendly competition has ended or will be ended soon to simply run a new one than trying to somehow involve Unity in it...it will make things far more complex n I doubt that would make any sense as far as AQ gameplay is concerned.

All I'm trying to point out here is that imo posting/discussing about Unity on this thread is already "out of topic",so I won't post any further if players fail to see this simple point I'm trying to make: "U is an idea. N ideas r bulletproof"...ALL pun intented!

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 137
3/25/2012 6:55:21   
Tuss

I'm not saying Unity should get territory, I'm saying it's an idea to have one last final battle between the winning clan and the defeated clans by using Unity's score for the defeated clans. Using their own scores might make more sense, but that's the idea I was getting at. Since at that point in the game no clan except one would have any territory, using Unity scores would make as much sense as using any other score.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 138
3/25/2012 7:10:30   
theosenia

I believe ppl r FREE to attack UNITY whenever they want...This is what's being going on n will be going on until a TRUE RESET is ever going to happen.

I see NO point in "announcing" it or making a "game" out of it if/when we want to attack Unity. NO POINT AT ALL!

So go ahead n do whatever u feel like just don't expect me to agree that it makes ANY sense GAMEPLAY speaking!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 139
3/25/2012 9:50:46   
Riffus Maximus

We've already been all through this, and it has proved to be working perfectly well, gameplay and entertaining-wise. It went so well that Sigmund participated in that round of contest for the one and only time, thing he never did even when Lucian was involved in some rounds.

Most of the important stuff was explained there and how it went : http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18746785&mpage=6
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
3/25/2012 13:53:17   
Spanish Inquisition

"A true reset" was promised 3 years ago...still waiting. We're just trying to bring some activity back to Paxia since it seems it is no longer a focus of the game.
AQ  Post #: 141
3/25/2012 13:59:10   
theosenia

Max, that link is from a time when pre-matched pairs of clans would fight for a weekend to exclude the loser.

(That's how Lucian was excluded in the first place as it had to face the 2 or 3 stronger clans in a row with it being at the 6th or 7th place at that time;I can't remember all the details)

Correct me if I am wrong but that was a Chaos VS Unity paired round. (Players were given the choice to either defend or attack Unity n that's how Unity's score was used).

I thought Tuss proposed smth different here. A D VS Unity round. Aka a Clan vs a Nonclan round,no?

So,to get this straight the choice for the participants would be something like what? "Attack/defend D but if you think the CLAN u belong to might be stronger this weekend attack/defend...Unity,instead"? o.0

Call me stupid but I can see 2 senarios:
A) D wins! (...wins what???! There is NO Unity land to depict that on the map).
B) D loses! (...by whom???! Which CLAN will "claim the victory"? N to which clan will D's "conquered territory" belong to?)

If this makes a lot of sense,works perfectly well gameplay n entertaining-wise,there's no problem!

I'd also like to add that I'm sure u know by now that not all ppl participating on ANY activity post on a thread too n sometimes not all people posting r participating...So "judging" somebody's participation by his posts is not the safest way,imo :-)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 142
3/25/2012 14:14:13   
Tuss

Dynami vs the rest of the clans using unity's score because the other clans would join together, "united" for the purpose of crushing Dynami. If Dynami won, it would just cement their superiority. If the clans won, I don't know what would happen. Maybe each clan gets one of their original peices back so they can make a comeback. It's just a framework of an idea. We can change it so it uses each clans difference instead, but that might be a little stacked.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 143
3/25/2012 23:01:27   
Riffus Maximus

Results:
Once again, Dynami swept all opposition away with their rise in points (around 5000), successfully defending against Aerodu and taking one of their territories.

-Dynami attacked C2.
-Aerodu attacked C7
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
3/26/2012 10:49:37   
DigDog

Today Paxia, tomorrow the world!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 145
3/26/2012 13:12:06   
Tuss

We only fight on weekends, remember?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 146
3/26/2012 13:14:21   
DigDog

Hmm... this year Paxia, eventually the world?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 147
3/26/2012 15:47:25   
dethhollow

Nah, that's Nautica's thi- *looks at map* DANGIT!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 148
3/26/2012 17:04:03   
Kinzdor

DYNAMI HAS WON THE BATTLE BUT THE WAR! Be prepared Dyamni to face, THE HURRICANE!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
3/26/2012 17:09:30   
BWNocturne

So far, it's looking more like a harmless breeze.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> RE: Paxia Ultimate Conquest - Thread II
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition