Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!
Page 11 of 18«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2012 10:40:30   
Remorse

@ fay,
Exclusion certainly isnt a good side of human nature either.
Some cases like now it is very small and to some people they may not even relise that people are getting hurt for being excluded, but it happens.

You are obviolsy very mature if you wouldn't complain in that situation.
which is more then can be said about some people now.

But I will repeat everyone is diffrent.

And complaing isnt that bad,
Usally the only time people complain about complaners is if they are scared that it may change something or if it is simply getting anoying.

But apart from these times complaning gives good insight on areas to improve.

Just like the McDonalds ad xD The world needs complainers
Epic  Post #: 251
2/24/2012 10:41:12   
Fay Beeee

I have to apologize for participating in the discussion also. lol Me and my white charger are now in the stable. :)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 2/24/2012 10:46:53 >
Epic  Post #: 252
2/24/2012 10:42:20   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

is this really all about a bike??????

if u think the bike has such less value , then y do u think founders r getting it???

did u even see the pic?? , i think its the best bike ED has offered till today . ( that doesn't mean rest r not good )
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 253
2/24/2012 10:44:05   
Oba_2
Banned

This have nothing to do with human nature. This is only another strike from the greedy, selfish ED community...
Post #: 254
2/24/2012 10:44:16   
Remorse

@ Fay
No reason to apologise.

If people see no reason to make discussions over things then thats there opinion and they shouldnt put shame on people who like to.

@ Oba,
Wanna know what doesnt help a bad veiw of a community, People calling them greedy and slefish.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/24/2012 10:46:18 >
Epic  Post #: 255
2/24/2012 10:45:03   
Joe10112

quote:

Apple was a small company way back when it was first founded. People joined Apple and spent maybe $100 for some shares on Apple, for a small percentage of Apple's Stock. But think about it this way-that $100 has multiplied x-fold into maybe multi-million dollars. (New Promos for those original founders)

And what about people who spent $1000 on Apple Stocks when it was successful, way later during it's production? Say, 5 years ago? Sure, their stocks jumped some $$, but not as much as the people who first invested in Apple. (The promos that come along with the Var Packages).

Anyone care to reply to that? That's why Founders deserve it and other people deserve it less.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 256
2/24/2012 10:48:57   
Remorse

^ Im not saying founders dont deserve anything,

I think its great there getting something, But Im just trying to get people to understand that its no suprise that people are complaining, and that complaining about complainers is just as bad as them.
Epic  Post #: 257
2/24/2012 10:49:04   
Oba_2
Banned

@Remorse; Read through this whole thread. You will find that people have called Founders greedy atleast 20 times
Post #: 258
2/24/2012 10:50:45   
Fay Beeee

I knew that I should not have even thought about posting here.
Epic  Post #: 259
2/24/2012 10:52:43   
Remorse

@ oba
Hmm,

I didnt relise people would put any of the blame on to them....

I sorta feel ashamed for justififing it now.

And for which I apologise :)

But I do stand by what I said for the good side of the community.
xD Im sure there is one :)

@ Fay,
Dont feel bad,
I thought your arguments were very mature and justified.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/24/2012 10:55:41 >
Epic  Post #: 260
2/24/2012 10:53:39   
Ranloth
Banned

soul, practice spelling as it's really hard to make sense of posts that are made up of slang and numbers.. And if it looks good then what? Will your chances to win improve in battle? Community proved to be made up of 10 yrs olds as you cannot WAIT until they reward all Supporters. Cindy CONFIRMED it, what more do you want? Time machine to get it now?
AQ Epic  Post #: 261
2/24/2012 10:55:53   
Oba_2
Banned

@Remorse No need to apologize, as I have seen your post. And you have some good points. That the community is good can I not agree with though. It was once, but that was a loooong time ago :)
Post #: 262
2/24/2012 10:59:55   
Remorse

^ Alot of the community is good :) though it is hard to see sometimes.

I enjoy being greted to many friednly hellos in game,

Though I admit its a bit off puting when most of them follow it up by f4f?? xD

@ Trans I agree with you now,
I fully support founders and elites getting something mainly due the way alot of the other have acted on the matter. xD

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/24/2012 11:03:14 >
Epic  Post #: 263
2/24/2012 11:04:56   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

We knew that people would be upset about us giving any gifts to Founders (and that's all it is, a gift. It isn't a reward they earned, it's something nice we are doing in appreciation), but arguing over whether they "deserve" it, or who "deserves" a gift more, in my personal opinion, seems petty. Just because we give a gift to one group doesn't mean we don't appreciate another group just as much. They get appreciation first because they were here first.

I hate to single people out, but Fay Beee graciously thanked us on the first page. That's how one should react to receiving a gift, not demand more or complain that you didn't get a gift too. Do you go to someone's birthday party and demand that everyone bring you a gift as well?

I'm sorry if I sound angry or defensive, and we do plan to do something extra to appreciate our later supporters, but please behave with a little more decorum.

< Message edited by Cinderella -- 2/24/2012 11:07:23 >
Post #: 264
2/24/2012 11:10:28   
Ranloth
Banned

Can arguing stop now if Cindy replied? We can guess that Beta players are next, which means players playing since then will get every single reward but you deserve it and it's normal if you are first, you get more. :P
Sad how problem was with a bike, for Founders as we're first in order, and problem went over 10 pages. We had replies from 3 Staff members regarding this issue - doesn't it show they do go on Forum and try to help too?

Give it time, everyone will be rewarded.
AQ Epic  Post #: 265
2/24/2012 11:11:20   
Remorse

^Ok :)
(bet this is an enexpected answer coming from me xD)

Il start from scratch.

Great Update :D

The brocked item feature seems nice, and Im glad the founders and elites are getting a GIFT they deserve it. :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/24/2012 11:15:09 >
Epic  Post #: 266
2/24/2012 11:14:23   
Luna_moonraider

wow first people rant bout non variums getting a bot now they rant about founders getting bikes come on be patient u guys will get something sooner or later. now back to topic hmm i sure hope the repair will cost round 50 var or less cause i have that amount XD and i do hope u can sell the broken weps for a good price. non var beta players have already been rewarded XD we have slightly more credits than gamma/delta non varium players that is a good enuf reward for me.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 2/24/2012 11:18:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 267
2/24/2012 11:16:39   
Remorse

^ I think it would be really cool if the brocken wepons came enhanced :O

Or atleast partially enhanced :O

That would be really cool. Then I may be able to use more then one set :D

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/24/2012 11:17:14 >
Epic  Post #: 268
2/24/2012 11:19:36   
Luna_moonraider

@ remorse
would be cool but i dont think they would do it cause i think the coding would be sooooooo hard to do but nice idea XD 3 slots would be nice XD also wonder if there would be a broken bot o.O

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 2/24/2012 11:20:20 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 269
2/24/2012 11:22:36   
Remorse

^ I supose your right :/

Epic  Post #: 270
2/24/2012 11:22:59   
8x

quote:

They get appreciation first because they were here first.

I hate it when people say that. I joined ED the same time that founders did, but I didn't buy varium (I wanted to, but I didn't). Why? Because there were too few payment options. Of course I PMed Titan about payment options on old forums, but he didn't reply. I bought 5k varium package as soon as the payment option that I use was available, but it was too late to get the founder armor.
Epic  Post #: 271
2/24/2012 11:26:46   
Ranloth
Banned

Also I think, will wait until it's confirmed, reward might be based on purely achievement OR register date only. If it is, and you joined during Gamma (not long time ago), you can still get award. Or shop might be accessable even if you buy any Varium, let it be 500 Varium for 1000 Points/$5 which is how AQW Upholder works like.
If they do it the same, and you bought even 500 Varium during then or have just a cheevo, you might still get that appreciation. If us Founders got all that under ~$50, then why shouldn't others have the same?

Yes I am FOR equal treating as my chars bought little Varium (only for class changes + Varium Armors) and all are Gamma but one from Delta. So it's my main who's a Founder and others would lose on it because I didn't register earlier. Doesn't that satisfy people - a FOUNDER is FOR equal treating, right soulprisnex? ;o
AQ Epic  Post #: 272
2/24/2012 11:29:00   
Luna_moonraider

lolz i do hope they wont be a broken frostbane or any rare/ seasonal rares cause it would be well kinda unfair XD all and all i think it would be a gr8 update
AQW Epic  Post #: 273
2/24/2012 11:29:31   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

This has been a very difficult thread to read for the reason of entitlements. After Cinderella posted here... http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=20101902
This topic should have not continued. There are other elements in the release that are exciting, and deserves to be discussed.

Players who will receive 1st generation gift will also support further generations of players, so be patient, and let the game progress. This is one of the saddening threads with the culmination of self pity posts I have read in a while.

I support everyone having a positive experience in this game, and I will continue to do so.

Everyone is valued from every phase of this game, for we are all are connected in the continued progression of the game. Be positive and patient.

AQW Epic  Post #: 274
2/24/2012 11:30:04   
Remorse

@8x

I feel for you, in fact your the type of person I was defending.
I too joined during the founder promo but getting variium was too difficult for me back then (Stingy farther xD)

But I understand now that we might aswell just let them have it.

They supported it we didnt no matter the reason so they get Gifted.
We should just be patient and wait for another time the devs can be genorous.

@ Jza
I agree with you :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/24/2012 11:31:59 >
Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!
Page 11 of 18«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition