Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2012 15:04:54   
Fay Beeee

It looks like a silver fish to me. lol
Epic  Post #: 426
2/28/2012 15:11:50   
One Winged Angel1357

Bugs are most def Cindy's area though both in-game and in real life so Cindy's robot anyone
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 427
2/28/2012 15:44:07   
Stabilis

At least its not a HOUSE CENTIPEDE. Gagh...
AQ Epic  Post #: 428
2/28/2012 22:40:27   
Rayman
Banned

Actually I Just Want The bot same as Gamma bot but.....

First attack: is a energy Punch
Second attack: is the phy lazer but with heart insyde of it to make it cooler. (Also with the addition to remove passively the azrael borg special)
Becuz basically I dnt see when a str tlm smoke a focus bh the bh reflex then the bh dnt have def and gets pwned for the azrael borg special.
AQW Epic  Post #: 429
2/28/2012 22:45:40   
Wraith

Better not be in a 10k pack >_>

I'm not getting that many >_>

Ah well, it better be 2.5k or less.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 430
2/28/2012 22:46:40   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I say it's a Caterpillar Bot and needs a String Shot attack.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 431
2/28/2012 23:00:33   
ur going to fail

@ ray: you use a shield if you get smoked, if they use azel bot special, then you use assault bot to counter. Your idea is gamma bot and azeal together. That would be OP.
Epic  Post #: 432
2/29/2012 0:59:00   
Rayman
Banned

Going to fail:
is not gamma bot and azrael borg together just same gamma bot skills but it just disables the azrael borg special passively.

quote:

you use a shield if you get smoked, if they use azel bot special, then you use assault bot to counter

What if u not using Assult bot and u r using gamma bot? u cannot debuff. so im just saying is like gamma bot but passively disables azrael borg special.

Is like this, if they use azrae borg and I use assult bot i can debuff. if they use azrael borg and i use gamma bot i cant do nothing and they get advantage. But now they get disavantage because i will have this new bot with this new passive special to disable azrael borg special.

Like this: ABorg Defeats GB, AB do like a tie vs ABorg, and NB Defeats ABorg.

ABorg= Azrael Borg
GB= Gamma Bot
AB= Assault bot or rusty
NB=New Bot
AQW Epic  Post #: 433
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 16 17 [18]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!
Page 18 of 18«<1415161718
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition