Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!
Page 9 of 18«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2012 21:43:02   
streetnaruto

nd mallet in the new oversoul dn nulgath said he`s going to make moose and cybernetic moose forms.You happy?
AQW Epic  Post #: 201
2/23/2012 21:43:22   
Stabilis

@ND

Minus the ability to sell.

The difference in fighting Beta users at level 25 and below then and now is numbers. I have fought players at level range with beta, and I have beaten many with beta. Let me just say that beta was OP at the time, when I did play with those gears, I rarely lost, and I didn't even know how to play.
AQ Epic  Post #: 202
2/23/2012 21:48:47   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@void So you're fighting lower levels with Beta Gear and trying to prove it's not OPd? You shouldn't really compare higher levels against lower level gear unless the lower level completely trumps the same leveled gear. Beta Brutalizer has 30 stat points with Enhancements included. Chainstaff, a varium lvl 33 staff has 28 stats with enhancements. See the problem here?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 203
2/23/2012 21:50:10   
streetnaruto

O btw XD fought founder bh full ench with max sa max stun granade and 8 cheap shot. Good fight for a guy with 25 armor.But i won...(wait my armors also 25 XD(but its varium soo OP`ED)

edit: Nd mallet guy did you read what i wrote?

Posts merged, please use the edit button instead of double posting to add additional information to your post. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 2/24/2012 17:45:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 204
2/23/2012 21:56:09   
Shadronica

I must say that I am disgusted with some of the posts.

AQWorlds give their founders a present or two every year around christmas time. (pet and weapon).

Although I joined AQWorlds at the very start I did not become a member straight away and forfeited the founder status. All good. In fact my friend list is 95% founders or betas. Sure ... I loved the stuff they got but never ever told them that I should have the gifts too. After all it was my decision not to become a member .. not their fault.

Anyway, EpicDuel was announced to be a part of the Artix Entertainment stable of games. I thought to myself ... this time I will take the opportunity to be a founder.

I very much appreciate getting the gift of a bike ... even though it will not help me in any way ... I am grateful for it. (Nice looking bike).

Now ... for those that have missed out ... don't let the opportunity pass you by in AQ 3D. Go do the AE rewards or save up your money so you too can get founder status in another Artix Entertainment game. Then in three years time when you get a founder gift you too will have everyone whinging that they should have it too. What are you going to say to them?

< Message edited by Shadronica -- 2/23/2012 22:06:03 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 205
2/23/2012 21:57:21   
goldslayer1

quote:

So you're fighting lower levels with Beta Gear and trying to prove it's not OPd? You shouldn't really compare higher levels against lower level gear unless the lower level completely trumps the same leveled gear. Beta Brutalizer has 30 stat points with Enhancements included. Chainstaff, a varium lvl 33 staff has 28 stats with enhancements. See the problem here?

the same thing can be said about how certain armors trump higher lvl ones.

and i think beta weps shouldn't be buffed.
i use to use beta weapons back in beta as a tech mage(not heal loop), when lvl cap was 31, i was about lvl 28 and was doing pretty good against high lvl var players on 2 vs 2. the build was pretty clutch as well, (got me a good 80% in 2 vs 2 at a daily attempt one time)

so overall beta weps are doing good. and dont need to be buffed. because if they are that good at lvl 25, imagine at lvl 34.
AQW Epic  Post #: 206
2/23/2012 22:00:13   
Matrix77

@Shadronica

I'll tell the staff in AQ3D if I were a founder then, I would say reward us founders but do not alienate those who support the game as well. No only are the founders setting the foundation with funds to move the game forward for future players, players of the present are ALSO doing the same thing for future players to come.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 207
2/23/2012 22:04:05   
streetnaruto

I wanna get trolled so ima write my opinion....here goes´
Este juego esta dan-ao i so no lo arreglan se va a ir en bancarrota
Lol
AQW Epic  Post #: 208
2/23/2012 22:04:27   
Stabilis

quote:

So you're fighting lower levels with Beta Gear and trying to prove it's not OPd?

Fighting lower levels with Beta gear, eh? Do you mean if I was 25 and my enemy is 21? Does that not happen naturally? I would not recall declaring Beta gear to be UP or generally not OP, I believe it to be OP, but more conditionally so at the peak of it's power, at level 25. Afterwards, the stats wear off when damage output touches 3.

quote:

You shouldn't really compare higher levels against lower level gear unless the lower level completely trumps the same leveled gear.

Is this about comparing Beta 12 to Beta 25?
AQ Epic  Post #: 209
2/23/2012 22:06:36   
Mr. Black OP

@streetnaruto
This game is give-ao i so do not fix it is going to go bankrupt
The translation from google translate (lol), what did you say though? I do not know spanish very well.
Epic  Post #: 210
2/23/2012 22:07:55   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@above No, I meant being lvl 32+ fighting against a lvl 27 with Beta Gear. Of course you're going to win in that situation. Most of the times the fact that they are so inexperienced at the game saves you a brutal loss. I almost beat a Founder with 5 level advantage while I was non varium all because he was absolutely terrible at the game. This was during Gamma and he was a mage so he won because he healed three time against me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 211
2/23/2012 22:08:49   
Shadronica

@ Matrix 77. You don't even realise that you have already been given gifts. Everyone got extra inventory slots a short while ago ... but it will never be enough will it?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 212
2/23/2012 22:12:23   
Stabilis

^

I'm someone who only needs less inventory spaces . But it was a nice thought anyways.
AQ Epic  Post #: 213
2/23/2012 22:16:56   
Shadronica

I reckon that if everyone who is a non founder or non elite got the best armors gifted to them and the founders and elites only got a bike you guys would still want the bike as well. :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 214
2/23/2012 22:19:03   
Matrix77

@shadronica

umm....hellooooo....everyone right? including founders right? So how does this issue here relates to a gift that ALL got benefited from when this issue here "appears to be alienating a set of players" ?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 215
2/23/2012 22:22:23   
Shadronica

Matrix 77 go get your AE rewards and save them for AQ3D. It is a tradition with AE games to give a small gift to founders. Ok you missed out here so make sure you join up there. Don't take it out on us.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 216
2/23/2012 22:29:26   
Matrix77

O.o....uhh...I did not take it out on you all? I clearly thank you all for what you all did with all honesty.

All I'm stating here is the fact that there is an issue here that exists, something must be done.

If it is an AE tradition to give small gifts to founders, then where are my gifts from the other AE games?? O.o I started AQ when it first started with low graphics and little to nothing, yet I got nothing much even when I upgraded. So what happen there? O.o.......

I have artix points, plenty of them too, so I don't need to do rewards :)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 217
2/23/2012 22:31:41   
Sageofpeace

^but others do ;)

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 2/23/2012 22:32:00 >
Post #: 218
2/23/2012 22:33:14   
Soliqe

@matrix yeah, you sort of did. That whole rant on the first post of page 9 was pretty much a bicker fest. Just because you played a game from the beginning means diddly squat. The Founder title for AE is offered for a small period of time (usually 1 or 2 weeks) nefore disappearing forever. You only get that Founder title, if you buy *a certain package* required to get the achievement and rewards. I may have played EpicDuel a few days after the Elite offer ended, but I would have never had the Founder items I have today if I did buy the $35 package.

< Message edited by Soliqe -- 2/23/2012 22:35:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 219
2/23/2012 22:36:25   
Sageofpeace

he really need to relax he talks like the game is full of founder every update little by little more founder quit so by the next time they won't be much people to reward so don't worry everything is going to be okay
Post #: 220
2/23/2012 22:37:57   
Matrix77

@soliqe

I'm sorry if you took it negatively. I was expressing my opinion in a very civilize and appropriate manner. I express my gratitude for what you founders and elites have done. I express my understanding of what the devs are doing. I express my opinion on how I feel as a varium player who happens to not be a founder or elite.

If you took what I said negatively, I'm sorry but I can't solve your problems with a post you did not appreciate to read and took what was meant to be an express of opinion post into a negative bickering post as you so thought to your ownself.

@sage of peace

Sorry but that is how you perceive my opinion, not what I was intending to express.

< Message edited by Matrix77 -- 2/23/2012 22:40:59 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 221
2/23/2012 22:44:20   
IsaiahtheMage

When will this arguement end? The founders are simply getting a bike. I do not see the problem why people are so angry about it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 222
2/23/2012 22:46:41   
Shadronica

Yes. Good grief its a bike for heaven's sakes. It really isn't something to get upset about.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 223
2/23/2012 22:49:04   
Sageofpeace

is okay dude im just trying to point out considering how awful the game has become when it comes to price i think that founder who spent their money for a better game which they didn't get deserve this price which to me is nothing considering how much i dislike the rating system,house stuff, bikes and any other stuff that don't involve battle and im pretty sure that to most of them it means nothing as well.

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 2/23/2012 22:50:52 >
Post #: 224
2/23/2012 22:49:26   
Soliqe

@Isaiah

And last time I checked, Bikes were like pets, but they just make you move faster. O_o (We can already jump everywhere now though)
AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 22nd Design Notes - More Heartbreaks and broken items!
Page 9 of 18«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition