Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ICU

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> ICU
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2012 21:39:29   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

ICU

Directions: BioEngineering Room -> Walk into the door / Nurse Helia -> The Cure

Locations Available:
None

Missions Available:
  • Storage Facility A
  • EbilCorp Lab Gamma
  • Secondary R&D Building
  • Artix Cure?!

Shops Available:
    None

NPCs:
  • Nurse Helia
  • Artix
  • Doctor Proctor

Dialogue:
    Intro Cutscene

Nurse Helia: ...not sure b...think he's waking up.
    Artix: ...Helia?

Nurse Helia: I'm here Artix. Just rest. I'm getting another virus reading.
    Artix: Why am I on a table?
    <Name>: Because you passed out and Helia needed to run some tests so we improvised.
    Artix: Oh. Yes. Of course.
    <Name>: How long?
    Artix: How long what?
    <Name>: How long have you been infected?=
    Artix: ...
    Artix: Not long. I started feeling it while we were gathering samples. I thought it was nothing at first, and then I thought I could fight it...
    Artix: I was not worried at first, because of my special blood type I have always been immune to zombie and vampire bites.
    Artix: But this Zombie Virus is something I have never encountered before. I should have said something sooner...
    Artix: ... I can feel something happening inside me. My body is getting cold, my muscles are stiffing up.
    Artix: I always imagined going-out battling the evil undead... this is not EXACTLY what I expected.
    Artix: <Character> I want you to promise me something....
    <Name>: What's that?
    Artix: If I am too far gone... YOU must continue my work here. Make sure the zombies do not win. Whatever it takes!
    Artix: I have fought their evil for a very long time and I know that sacrifices must be made in the battle against the never-ending battle against the undead.
    Artix: If I am to go, I wish to go knowing that I am leaving the universe in good hands.
    Artix: All I ask is that when I am too far gone, you make it quick and clean, and that my mission will not ever be forgotten!
    Nurse Helia: Oh stop being so dramatic. You're not turning into a zombie.
    Artix: ...I am not?
    <Name>: He's not?
    Nurse Helia: Not according to the samples I took. There's no signs of necrotic RNA anywhere in Artix's system.
    <Name>: But the virus-
    Nurse Helia: Oh he has A virus all right, one very similar to the H1V1 Zombie Virus... he has the Polychromal Flu.
    Artix: Aaaaaachooo!
    <Name>: What's that?
    Nurse Helia: It's rare, but it is somewhat contagious. Symptoms include massive fatigue, muscle stiffness, body temperature drop or
    Nurse Helia: -a multicolored rash. Mostly pink.
    Artix: Gahh! Anything but PINK!
    Nurse Helia: Fortunately if treated, it's not fatal. Artix may feel like a zombie, but trust me, he's not turning into one.
    <Name>: Good to hear. So how do we treat him?
    Nurse Helia: That's the bad news. I don't have all the chemicals I need to make the treatment. They're available here on Romero, but...
    <Name>: But?
    Nurse Helia: I tried to requisition some and my request was flagged for review by someone very high in EbilCorp Medical.
    Nurse Helia: I also tried contacting Soluna but interplanetary communications are down.
    <Name>: I doubt that's a coincidence. Looks like we're on our own.
    Artix: Good, I have a plan to solve this entire Zombie mess. I just need to get to my ship. How fast can we get there?
    Nurse Helia: WE are not going to do anything. YOU are not going anywhere. You're still very sick and if you leave now, you will die!
    Artix: I am fine! And as soon as the room stops moving, I will be ready to...
    Artix: The room is not moving... is it?
    <Name>: Er... No. But I can run and fall back and forth like they did on the Star Travel Holo show if it makes you feel better.
    Nurse Helia: Artix...
    Artix: AWWWWW MAN!!!! No fair! <Character> gets to fight all the zombies!?
    Artix: (sigh) Looks like you are the head of the undead slayers for this mission, <Character>. Take my badge.
    Artix: May the fates favor your battles. Things on Romero are bad... if H1Z1 gets off world, the entire Galaxy will be infected.

Nurse Helia

Nurse Helia: I still need <Amount> materials before I can treat Artix. We should hurry though. I have a feeling something's up with EbilCorp Medical.

(After finding all of the materials:)
    Nurse Helia: Thank you for your help. I'll let you know when I have a cure ready for Artix.

(After completing all available missions)
    Nurse Helia: I think we are done here at the ICU!

• Missions
    Nurse Helia: I have the locations of places that have the materials I need. Please hurry!

• Talk
    Nurse Helia: Artix is resting but he's still very weak. The Polychromal Flu took a lot out of him.
    Nurse Helia: He was pushing himself very hard even before you arrived and he didn't stop even when he got sick. No wonder he collapsed.
    Nurse Helia: This Poozom I keep hearing about...
    Nurse Helia: It might be a viable treatment option, but I won't use it on Artix until I've had a chance to study it and know it's safe.
    Nurse Helia: He's right though. We're cut off from Soluna and EbilCorp Medical doesn't seem to be much help.
    Nurse Helia: We are going to need all the help we can get if the H1Z1 escalates further.

(After rescuing Doctor Proctor:)
  • Doctor Proctor

Doctor Proctor

Doctor Proctor: Thank you for letting me come with you. I hope I can be of assistance.

• Talk
    Doctor Proctor: Doctor Quinn filled me in on your situation. It's very lucky that your friend didn't contract the H1Z1 virus.
    Doctor Proctor: Polychromal flu left untreated can be fatal, especially if the subject is already fatigued to begin with. Fortunately you caught this one in time.

• Zombies
    Doctor Proctor: It all began 28 days ago. That's when the first cases of zombies began appearing.
    Doctor Proctor: At first we were told it was an isolated incident, but more cases kept cropping up.
    Doctor Proctor: EbilCorp Security was quit to respond.
    Doctor Proctor: They'd subdue the victims and take them to Lab Prime, Doctor Johnson and Doctor Johnson's primary research building.
    Doctor Proctor: After a while, they announced that anyone showing certain symptoms needed to report there immediately.
    Doctor Proctor: In fact, all of the H1Z1 studies have been confined to Lab Prime.

• Poozom
    Doctor Proctor: Ah, you've heard of Poozom! It's truly an amazing development from EbilCorp Medical.
    Doctor Proctor: An all-in-one health supplement that makes you feel like a new person!
    Doctor Proctor: It's good for every ailment, including water on the knee! And it's guaranteed to be just what you need for quick, fast, easy relief.
    Doctor Proctor: I was skeptical at first, but after I tried some for the Romero-wide trial, I never felt better! I can't imagine what my life would be without Poozom!
  • Can I have some?
    Doctor Proctor: NO! MINE!
    Doctor Proctor: Um.. I'm so sorry. I.. I don't know what came over me.
    Doctor Proctor: What I mean to say is that I don't have enought with me right now to allow you a sample. However, you can get some at any Vend-O-Tron in Romero.
    Doctor Proctor: Which reminds me, I should restock soon. Wouldn't want to run out.

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 4/25/2012 17:59:02 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> ICU
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition