Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

"Phase" Leaderboard.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> "Phase" Leaderboard.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2012 6:20:07   
Hatsuka

Click here then find : Hatsuka

So, what about it ? is it possible to have it like this in game or ?

Make a Discussion.

All Forums rules applied here. Nice to know what you're thinking about it.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/25/2012 7:11:10   
SouL Prisoner

fun feature , but talking about the present situation , they cant even add a jugg board and ur talking about another so many board's , on that v already hve all time LB board .

good suggestion ,but hard to find place in ED for now .

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/25/2012 7:53:21   
Hatsuka

True, but its a good "future" Feature tho....
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/25/2012 9:16:54   
Stabilis

^ I'm not sure that the OP would be in the position to critique his own suggestion. You can still defend it though.

I like this idea. If there is room to add more leaderboards (which I'm sure there is, they added juggernaut, rarity, warkills, fame), I would appreciate the showcasing of the most influential players of each phase. There would be an AMAZING achievement for each victory.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
2/25/2012 9:22:25   
Hatsuka

^^ Ya, thats what the point of what i suggested.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/25/2012 9:36:39   
rej

Not supported. This would be a waste of time when the developers could be focusing on more important features like founder step down, banks, and Ballyhoo.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/25/2012 10:27:22   
Remorse

I Like this idea, And consider it around as importnat as founder step down, and banks etc.

But I do put it alot below balance changes.

That is what the game needs to be focosing on.

And not just once every 6 months, balance changes needs to be an active thing, Il say no more to prevent going off topic.

Epic  Post #: 7
2/25/2012 10:49:53   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

Not supported. This would be a waste of time when the developers could be focusing on more important features like founder step down, banks, and Ballyhoo.

Agreed .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/2/2012 11:34:46   
PivotalDisorder

I think that when they reach a semblance of balance [lol I know] then everyone on the all time leaderboards should be immortalised with
their own page [for all of them, not 1 each] on the epicduel website, and then a Phase leaderboard used instead. maybe each phase could
be 3 months, would encourage players to grind out the wins, knowing they have a realistic chance of making the leaderboard within a phase.

as the leaderboards stand right now, the majority of the top 15 are those who class changed to the latest OP build/combo and cleaned up
with free wins. I am sure their are a few legitimate players on the board, but the majority took advantage of bad balance rather than actual
skill. would be great for morale too if players had something worth aiming for. could be cheevos for the top 3 when phase ends or something.

I do not mean reset players total wins. their record would remain the same. just the leaderboard would be reset for each phase.
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> "Phase" Leaderboard.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition