Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) The corrupted mind

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The corrupted mind
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/25/2012 10:51:00   
Viëlthemedler
Banned

Note: I will work on this story a lot and some things might be changed later.

Viël was a traveler once, he loved to explore old ruins and temples...
He studied magical artifacts such as orbs and books.
But when he turned 15 he fell in love with a girl..Her name was Aiya
They both shared a interest in magic, especially darkness.
They once tried to open a portal to the plane of darkness but it failed...The ground opened and sucked Aiya in.
From that day Viël wasn't the happy positive kid anymore. He tried to open the same portal over and over to be reunited with his love once again.
Until one day...

Chapter 1: A new hope.

It was another normal day in swordhaven.
The hero's were duscussing the wars and battles they had fought.
The mages speaking of spells they made up to look powerfull.
They made me sick..

As i walked down the path to the graveyard people stepped aside for me... they knew what i was doing there every day,
summoning evil and good spirits in the hope they could help me..The good spirits said they couldn't help me but the evil spirits wanted to make deals with me.. like my soul for her..
They we're liars ofcourse. I trained so much that i could just suck the darkness out of them.. Making them spirits of nothingness.
"Viël!"
I turned around and saw the mage that often asked me things about dark magic and spirits.
"Can you help me? i need to summon a spirit of pure darkness for a mage test i need to do for my teacher.
"I guess so.. that same spirit might help me get my love back, low chance though. It's still a win-win".
"Thanks man!"
We walked towards the path of the graveyard and waited for his teacher to appear.
After a couple of minutes his teacher appeared. He was a small old man with a long grey beard.
"Well.. let's see what that "Darkness spirit" is you want to summon for you're test".
"Thanks, is it against the rules if someone helps me?"
"It isn't as long as i can see how you use you're magic".
I stepped forward with the mage and i readied the circle".
"Viël.. what's that circle for?"
"It is like a cage for the spirit.. he will be safe as long as he is in it. We don't want him to run around, he's a dark spirit ofcourse".
I grabbed my staff and drew a big circle on the ground. Almost big anough for 5 men to stand in.
"Ready you're spell mage".
I could see he was nervous, i guess he never summoned a dark creature before".
"By all the elemental planes we command an opening to the dark one.. grant us a conversation with a dark one and we will listen to you're words".
It was quiet for a couple of seconds..
"Viël.. i think we didn't do it ri-".
the ground opened and looked like a portal to the darkness plane, i had to control myself not to go in it for my love.. it wouldn't work anyway.
A dark figure stepped out with glowing red eyes. his entire body was black and looked as if it was a shadow.
"Who dares summon me to these lands?".
"Viël does".
I stepped forward in front of the circle as if i was not afriad of the creature inside.
"And "Viël" where did you get the guts from to summon the great grotch?"
"I have come with this mage to summon you for a test".
The teacher and mage looked at us with big eyes. as if i was a dark creature too.
"I have been summoned for a test? The girl who entered our plane a couple of months ago! that was the most interesting thing until this event!""
My heart started racing and i kept concentrated..
"That girl.. is she still in there?"
"Who knows Viël...? She might be inside.. You want to see for yourself?"
"Bring her here".
"Hhm... what about a deal?
As if time stopped i realized this was a trick. I could take advantage of it if i handled it smart.
"What kind of deal?"
"You are known in our plane for opening these portals Viël.. if you give me all you're powers i will bring her here".
I looked back at the mage and teacher and i noticed that they weren't looking with big eyes but that they couldn't move..This was all planned.
"I guess you knew i was comming didn't you grotch?"
"..Amusing..Did you know the girl..what was her name.. Aiya? she doesn't love you anymore.."
"That's enough!"
I lunged for the creature as i fell down the portal.. I had to make him pay for those words...
I tried spells i creatd myself.. giving myself dark claws..
The weird thing was that i couldn't suck the darkness out of this creature.. as if it was too much for me to absorb.
I grabbed his head and tried my best to suck the darkness out of this creature...
Everything went black.

This was chapter one people.. chapter 2 might come in like.. a couple days or a week.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The corrupted mind
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition