Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The story of Saphiria

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The story of Saphiria
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/27/2012 5:22:27   
Selene

The story of Saphiria

Named after the famous vampire queen, I wasn't born, but resurrected i a forest by a powerfull necromancer, with a unknown name. He or she left me behind in a dark forest, where I was weakened, and shaking with shivers, noticing something shining in the
reflection of the moonlight. I started to dig it up, it was some sort of amulet, a red ruby surrounded with a dragon.
I decided to hold on to it. Dressed in the peasant rags I had, I wandered towards a nearby village. Outside the village I rubbed the amulet, and in the sky, I saw a big black dragon approaching me, while I ducked away, it landed next to me. 'Is this dragon mine?' I wondered. I mounted it and instructed it to start flying again. 'Yes. Yes it is...' I muttered while I flew over the village and circled around to land in the forest again. I released the dragon and wandered into the village. I had no gold or anything to pay people with, so I decided to take some jobs. I found a cabin which read 'Dragonfang Inn'. I had named my dragon "Vayle", for some reason. I didn't know why, but I heard that name before. Inside the Inn I wandered to the Dragonlord whom was in charge of the patrols and the knights guarding the village. "Welcome Stranger!" he spoke. "Thanks" I replied. "I see you are in posession of a dragon amulet, but yet you have no armor?" he said. "Indeed." I replied. He opened a cabinet and got me a dragonlord armor, bloodstained red. "Put this on, it would look good on you. I take it you're looking for a job?" he asked. "Yes, I could do with some gold." I replied. "Here's a sword, take a patrol job around the forest" he spoke handing me a sword. I wandered back outside and headed for the forest. There countless undead things were to be found,
but I was undead myself too... so I was asked to slaughter my own kin. Sadly, I had to do what it takes. I proceeded further into the darkness,until my eye fell on a skeleton arm which was attached to a bloodstained red blade. It looked like a sword. One of my 'enemies' recognized it and approached me in peace with his hands bare. "That, miLady... is the Necrotic Sword of Doom" he said. He wasn't like a skeletal minion, but a man in a red bloodstained armor. "Identify yourself!" I said while I raised the weapon. "I wouldn't take a hostile position against me, MiLady. We are both the same darkness. My name is Sepulchure!" he spoke. I lowered the weapon as I had heard that name before. "I'm sorry Lord." I spoke. "We will meet again!" then he vanished.

I continued my patrol, slaying undeads. And returned to the dragonfang inn where I received a paycheck from 500 gold. It wasn't much, but enough to wander around town and get information on how to get to the famous city of Falconreach. From there, I wandered back into the forest and summoned my dragon, Vayle. Mounted her and flew off to Falconreach. Once I arrived there, I walked inside the Inn, where I met Laetitia. A young mage with high potential. Me being undead, already had skills needed and I offered her greater power if she would become my apprentice. "Yes, I would love to become your apprentice, but first we must dress you a wee bit better, my teacher. Come with me to Amityvale and from there I will have Thursday to make you a cape and some goodies to help you defend against darkness." said Laetitia. "That would be great, thank you!" I spoke. "First I have a helmet here...I've got two of them..." spoke Laetitia. "What kind of helm is it?" I asked. "It is said it belongs to warriors of the Shadowscythe Empire... the Doomknights. Your Dragonlord armor looks a lot like the doomknight, so the helm
would match you!" answered Laetitia. "Thank you greatly!" I replied while I put the helm on. "There you go, now you look like a Doomknight. Did you choose the side of the Shadowscythe Empire, or are you with the 'goodies'?" asked Laetitia. "I have been evil all my life... a villain to most." I replied. "That's what got me killed." I continued. "You are Undead!?" asked Laetitia. "Yep, as Undead as I can be. Did you notice my pale skin, my hollow eyes?" I replied. "Yeah, now that you mention" she replied. "Doesn't mean I'm not nice to you, hahaha." I smiled.

"So, apprentice. Let your practice begin" I spoke. "Where are we off to?" asked Laetitia. "When I was alive, I trained Ash too" I said. "Ash the noob?" asked Laetitia. "Yeah, him." I replied. "I'm honoured to be your apprentice, Saphiria." said Laetitia while she stared at me. "My goal is to become a elemental, just as powerfull as Sepulchure, which requires me to obtain the Orb of Darkness." I replied. "You will have to defeat Sepulchure to get it" replied Laetitia. "First, go after your dragon, talk to Robina in the forest. Return to me afterwards, apprentice!" I said, and I sat down at the Inn with a mug of Raspberry Juice. After sending her away, I headed down to Oaklore and spoke to Captain Rolith, an old pal of mine. "Saphiria!" he spoke surprised. "You are dead..." he continued. "Well I feel pretty much alive, Rolith." I replied. "I can see that" he relied. "I just came to visit you" I said to him. "They've left you, dead in the forest, Saphiria. You are dead." he spoke. "Okay, I will tell you the truth. Some necromancer revived me, for some reason, but I am not enslaved to their powers." I answered. "And you look like a Doomknight" answered Rolith. "Doom Dragonlord" I would call it. "My apprentice, Laetitia would come to you and search for your help, i'm begging you to help her." I continued. "I will help her, don't worry Saphiria. Just don't let any necromancer get a grip on you." said Rolith. "Not to worry, I will get the Orb of Darkness which will make me untouchable." I smiled. We walked inside the local Inn to continue our conversation. "So you want to fight Sepulchure himself?" he asked.
"If I have to, as we speak, he's after the orbs right now, all I have to do is wait for him to get the Darkness Orb, from
which I know where that is." I replied. "Handy, but where?" said Rolith. "The necromancer. whom revived me IS the Orb." I replied. "So you are going to teach your apprentice to be evil too?" asked Rolith. "I think she already made that choice for herself" I answered.

"Speaking of my apprentice, where is she anyway?" I asked. "Don't know, but she'll be back, relax." aswered Rolith while we drank our raspberry smoothies. "I at least have the feeling I am doing a good thing, being undead even. Teaching people my knowledge." I said while looking away for a bit. "Do you mind taking off that helm?" asked Rolith. "No." I replied and took the helm off. "Except for your ghostly look, I wouldn't say you were undead, Saphiria." he smiled. "Thanks I guess." I replied. "Saphiria! I am back!" said a voice which I recognized as Laetitia. "Apprentice! How did it go?" I asked. "I still don't have the egg, its on the sneevil dumpsite... can you come along?" asked Laetitia. "I could, but then we have to face Akriloth first" I answered. "Before you can invite me to the battle" I continued. "Ow. And your friend?" asked Laetitia. "I'm sure Rolith would like to help you out, wouldn't you, Rolith?" I smiled. "Sure. To get the dragon egg of that pile of junk?" he asked. "Yes." answered Laetitia. "Okay, lets set out." he said. "Mistress, may I assume you take a haircut? I think longer hair looks better on you" said Laetitia. "I will." I answered and I set out for the local barber shop. Meanwhile I had the time to think what I wanted more, with Rolith and Laetitia on their way to seize the dragon egg, I had the time to figure out where the darkness orb would be, even if it were to use it for Vayle, then I would be a step further. I went outside and summoned my Vayle to travel to the Necropolis... the best place to start my search for the orb of Darkness.

Artix was there, a friendly paladin whom would help me out in my needs. "Saphiria, I thought you were dead" he spoke. "Kinda" I answered. "You have no business left here, you are a fully trained paladin, necromancer and death knight, but that is not what you came for, is it?" he spoke. "I came for the Darkness Orb." I answered. "Oh, we both know Vayle is the Darkness Orb" he replied. "There is no way that we can obtain the orb?" I asked. "So far, no. But what good would that be to you?" asked Artix, looking at me a bit frowning. "Hmmm, I just need it for a few reasons." I replied. "Try searching Vayle" he replied. "She's the one whom resurrected me, Artix." I replied. "Then she's easy to find for you." he replied.

After my encounter with Vayle, I was supposed to have the darkness orb, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I returned to the Inn in Falconreach where I met up with Rolith and Laetitia. "Laetitia, come, apprentice. I'll show you Akriloth." I spoke a bit firmly. "Akriloth?" asked Laetitia with big eyes. "Its a draggy" I replied. "Wait a minute... didn't we kill him already?" asked Laetitia. "We can still practice on his clone, brought back by evil" I replied. We went off to fight Akriloth. "Akrilot prepare for your doom!" I shouted. "Eek!" shouted Laetitia. "What? Never fought a dragon before? Its good for your practice" I smiled, while I attacked Akriloth with my Frozen Claymore. "The nasty thing is attacking me instead of you, Mistress!" said Laetitia. "Not to worry, he will focus on me in a bit." I replied while I attacked again. "Good Draggy!" I laughed. "Do not taunt me, Doom Dragonlord!" roared Akriloth. "Meh" I replied while attacking again. "Prepare thy downfall!" I said while I attacked again and gave him the fatal blow. "Wow, Mistress. I feel honored!" spoke Laetitia while she hugged me. "Mistress?" said Laetitia. "Yes?" I answered. "Would you mind taking your helm off? I think you look much better without the helm" she said. I did as she asked and put the helm in my backpack. "But I look like a ghost" I muttered. "Thats because you are undead" replied Laetitia. "And maybe we should dye your hair black..." she continued. I agreed to that plan. After doing that I felt myself a lot better. "Laetitia, I will now take you to the Necropolis, to teach you the basics of necromancy. There you will follow me in my footsteps to become a powerfull necromancer. I still have to wait for Sepulchure his invitation to become a doomknight." I said to her. "I would be in great honour, mistress." replied Laetitia. "Then so we shall let you
train as a Necromancer!" I said to Laetitia. "Mistress, isn't it smarter to first retrieve my dragon egg?" asked Laetitia.
"Good point, lets do that first, honey." I replied. "I will assist you" I continued. "Yeah, but we can't go on quests together Mistress... I don't know why. You took me to Akriloth... but from there you disappeared." said Laetitia. "Yes its odd." I replied. "You can always take my friend Rolith on the quest with you, my apprentice." I replied. "I want to be able to quest with you myself, but that isn't always possible, but Rolith here is willing to assist you and you report directly to me after a quest." I continued.

"Thats a deal" replied Laetitia. "I will continue working with Rolith, and report to you each time I make progress?" she continued. "That would be a great idea!" I replied.

To be continued........

~Signature removed.
Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 3/2/2012 10:44:57 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
3/1/2012 5:14:01   
Selene

One day, I was at my home, near Doomwood, where I bought a nice Gothic house, and decorated it well with nice things and also a treasure chest I earned with some jobs i've done for the Shadowscythe Empire. Laetitia suddenly appeared in front of me. "Mistress! I've met Warlic and Nythera! They want to help me with the egg!" she spoke. "Thats good, how far is your progress, Apprentice?" I asked. "Well the egg still hasn't hatched..." she replied. "Meaning? I still can't teach you the manners of learning necromancy or becoming a paladin or death knight then." I answered firmly. "But, Mistress..." she muttered. "Come inside and have a seat on the couch. I will explain you a few things." I smiled. We wandered inside and we sat down on the comfy couch. "Seeing that most of the time, I cannot assist you in your quests, you must invite Captain Rolith to help you out. He will do that, because he likes me." I said. "To have your own dragon is very important, because then you can train to become a dragonlord, like me. From there, we can work on your powers." I continued. "Okay!" smiled Laetitia. "And then, after you've completed that, I want you to challenge me in the Aeris Battlespire. Just one friendly match, to see how powerfull you really are, Laetitia." I spoke to her. She looked at me a bit scared. "But, Mistress... you would kill me!" she answered. "Not to worry, that won't happen hahaha" I laughed. "I'm pretty sure I'd lose though, Mistress." said Laetitia. "You never know, honey." I spoke. "First, do something about your cape. Visit Thursday in Amityvale and get one like mine!"
I continued. "I will, Mistress." replied Laetitia and she wandered off into the woods. "Wait! Second thought, you don't need a cape as a mage... pick something else like a belt or a ring!" I shouted after her. "Okay!" she shouted back. Then she just vanished into the woods. I headed to Falconreach, to the Inn and have a great glass of Raspberry Juice, and relaxed for a bit.

Only a few hours later, Laetitia came to the Inn as well. "Mistress?" she asked. "Yep I was here already. What can I do for you?" I asked. "I just hatched my baby dragon! I named her Latoya... she's a beautifull Ice dragon!" smiled Laetitia in excitement. "Oh wow!" I replied. "Can I see her?" I continued. "She's right there." said Laetitia pointing at a cute little white dragon. "I'm so proud of you, apprentice." I smiled. "Thanks goes to Rolith, he helped me very good." said Laetitia. Rolith gave a grin. "I want you to take Ash with you on your quests too. The little boy can use the practice." I said. "The noob?" asked Laetitia with a smile. "Yeah, well he's trained by me. He was my apprentice when he tried to become a knight, which he did" I replied. "Oh okay... that makes him less noob" said Laetitia. "Just take him with you on a bandit camp raid, okay?" I asked. "Okay I will, Rolith you can go have a break now, I will take Ash with me." said Laetitia. "Thanks, Laetitia. You know where to find me if you need me" said Rolith, and he waved and wandered off. "Yeah, I think Ash is kind of cute though" said Laetitia. "Everyone deserves a chance" I laughed.

Then, Laetitia invited Ash to join her and they went to Bandit camp, to raid it for sums of gold, while I decided to stay in the Inn for more Raspberry Juice. From that moment, I decided to make a change. Instead of being a Doom dragonlord, I wanted to become a Mage, like Laetitia. I went to the black market moglin, whom gave me a instant mage practice, and from there I returned back to the Inn. Laetitia and Ash returned as well. "Mistress..." spoke Laetitia with eyes wide open. "You are so..beautifull.... what did you do?" she continued. "I became a mage too..." I answered. "Just like that?" she asked surprised. "Yep. I figured I was once a Necromancer myself, even a Death knight, so... basically I had the basic skills to become a mage too. I have a lot of discovering to do for myself, meanwhile I am teaching you my knowledge, whilst I am still seeking my own." I replied. "You are very beautifull as a mage, Mistress... but I think Dragonlord of Doom suits you better." said Laetitia. "I'll take that for true. Go out on some quests. I need time to think. Take Ash with you" I said. "I will, Mistress. I will soon buy a house too, near you!" replied Laetitia. "That would be great! Now hurry." I smiled to her. She went off. I also went off for a walk in Doomwood forest, where a image of the man that I met before appeared. "MiLady... remember me?" he asked.
"Yes, Lord Sepulchure." I replied. "I am impressed by your teachings to your apprentice. You have to make sure she resides on our side, the Shadowscythe Empire." he said to me. "Don't worry, Master. I will make sure of that." I replied. "Meanwhile I will soon reward your services to the Shadowscythe with a new cloak. Be patient as it may take a while." said Sepulchure. "That would be great, Master. I am busy with teaching my apprentice everything I know, and then I will tell her to join our forces." I said to him. "Very good. Long Unlive The Shadowscythe!" said Sepulchure. "Long Unlive The Shadowscythe!" I said while his image vanished into nowhere. I kept wandering around for a while, looking at the countless skeletons and dead trees. I raised my hand towards a skeleton and made it stand up and dance for me. I smiled at the funny look, but I suddenly became aware of the fact that I had studied necromancy as well, which I already knew because I wanted to teach Laetitia necromancy. I let the skeleton walk with me towards the necropolis where I decided to let him rest down near a tree while I moved further to Artix. "Hello Artix." I spoke while I approached him. "Saphiria, its always a pleasure to see you." he said kindly. "Aren't you supposed to slay me, because I am undead?" I asked him with a smile on my face. "No, you are doing good things being undead." he replied. "Thats good to hear, and quite a relief." I replied.

I wandered back to Falconreach where I tried to get a hold of Laetitia. I needed her, because I found out she had to train her own dragon quickly before she would become too powerfull herself. Confusing as it all was to me, I seemed to have a memory loss. Was I a mage? A fully trained Necromancer? Paladin? and even Death Knight? I was sure I was, and apparently I was, but it was a big guess. Laetitia was at the Inn once I entered Falconreach. I sat down at the table with her. "Laetitia, you should start training your dragon, quickly." I spoke to her. "Why?" she asked. "You are now still a lower level, so the quest and training program isn't as hard as on my level." I answered. "Ohhh I see." said Laetitia. "I will get right on it." she continued. "Well, we deserve a break for now." I said. "I must continue seeking out my past either way, and find out how terrible I was as villain to everyone here." I continued. "Not that bad, as everyone seems to like you, Mistress." said Laetitia. "Yes, thats true" I replied.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
3/2/2012 4:03:33   
Selene

The time has come. It was time that I needed to show my true evilness. While I was alive, I set the Death Knight, Sir Malifact free, that was a random act. But what was there to do? I could take my dragon and set fire to Falconreach, but then, they trust me too much to expect a attack from me. It was time to summon Laetitia, and let her Necromancy study begin. I headed down to Falconreach, to the Inn where I expected her. "Laetitia, your evil training is yet to begin!" I spoke firmly. The red flashes of Doom were shooting through the eyes of my helmet. "Wow! Mistress... calm down." she replied. "I don't have much time left." I replied, so, head down to the Necropolis, after getting Rolith and Artix, and start doing the quests." I said to her. "Okay, I am on it!" she said and wandered off. "But I can't do it, mistress... i'm not ready for it." she said suddenly, turning around. "Then I'll find a apprentice whom will." I replied firmly. "No! Okay I will go!" said Laetitia. "By tonight, I want you to show me 10 undead slayer badges, or a fully trained Paladin Armor... which you need to become a Necromancer and Death Knight." I spoke firmly. "Then, I want you to become a Necromancer, and stay one for now, okay?" I continued. "I will Mistress, I'm on it." replied Laetitia. She wandered off and travelled to Doomwood to talk to Artix. Now I had to prepare a random act of destruction myself. It was time to contact Lord Sepulchure again, but I wouldn't want to engage him into battle against me. I had to figure about a different way... maybe I would invade Amityvale by taking over the Guardian Tower there from Lord Frydae... nah. "Yes, that's what I will do!" I muttered. "I will take control of the Guardian Tower of Amityvale." I continued. "Forget it!" said a strange voice. "They won't let you keep the tower anyway." continued the voice. "True." I admitted. "For now there are no ways to be a villain in the story, Saphiria. Live with it. They want you to be a goodie!" said the voice. "Who are you?" I asked. "Mehehehehehehe." laughed the voice. "Zorbak." I muttered. "Yep?" he replied. Then Laetitia walked back in. "Apprentice, I am going to invade the Guardian Tower from Amityvale." I spoke. "With what goal?" asked Laetitia. "Just to show that what I am capable off." I replied. "Okay, good luck I guess." replied Laetitia. "Meanwhile I will go after more badges" she continued.

'Day one. I am on the outskirts of the Guardian Tower from Amityvale, ready to invade it. After making a deal with Necromantress, I will be able to pass through and head for the tower itself. I'm filled with adrenaline, and anxious. But I have to show that I was once a villain, and still am. That is why I want to take over the tower. I decided to take rest till the next day.'

'Day Two. The first mission was simple, and I managed to kill the werewolf and return it to the Necromantress. She made the fog grow less thicker, so I was able to pass through. I will set camp by the nearby healing spot, so that I can rest and prepare my charge on the Guardian Tower, which lies northeast from where I am now. My camp is safe, and no monsters are charging toattack me, so I will set up my forest tent and go to sleep, while being undead, I basically don't need sleep, but still.'

'Day Three. I cleared the way to the gate of the Guardian Tower. I'm getting anxious to go inside, but I still want to wait for a bit. The comfort of my tent makes it easier on me, and I just don't want them to know I am here, yet. I started to count my undead minions, as I chose to do this operation as a necromancer. I have with me: Socks, my undead mage, my undead dragonlord, my undead staff guy and Mr. Speare. I warned them not to get tempted to become minions of Lord Fridae. He's tempting, but we have to overcome that. I go to sleep now, tomorrow I will charge the tower.'

'Day four. It all went well, and the tower fell under my control. Unfortunately, there isn't much to do in an empty tower. So I decided to abandon the tower and leave it up to the ghoulish guardians that survived my invasion. I am still a strong villain which I have proven to lord Frydae XIII. I picked up my tent and headed back into Amityvale.'

'Day Five. The invasion ended, I returned empty handed, but yet I got posession of the Guardian Tower in Amityvale. I am sure I will have to wipe out the Guardian Tower again when I want to use it again, but so be it. I have shown that I can be a villain.'

When walking back through the path back to Amityvale, Sepulchure suddenly showed up. "Impressive, Lady Saphiria. You wanted to show that you do not belong to the goodies, but you are a member of the Shadowscythe Empire. I am very impressed." he said upon his appearance. "And you wiped out the Guardian tower, which can be used by the Shadowscyte as a forward base under your command. What do you say?" he continued. "Yes, MiLord. I will be in command of our forward base, depending on which attack you are plotting." I answered. "For now, I am attacking Falconreach from the sky, but my fortress crashed. On their Guardian Tower" said Sepulchure. "I witnessed that crash... and wait a minute... I died in it." I replied a bit shocked. "Thanks to grams whom tried to steal my only pride from me.... Gravelyn." replied Sepulchure. "Noble to sacrifice your fortress for your child" I
replied. "I had no choice... then to let it crash." said Sepulchure. "But, i'm not here for a teaparty. Keep doing your good work for the Shadowscythe empire, and I will reward you greatly." he continued. "I will, MiLord." I replied shortly. Then his image vanished. Shocked and a bit dazed, I sat down on a rock. I died in the crash of that fortress.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 3
3/8/2012 14:51:53   
Selene

Standing up from the rock, I decided to search for Vayle, the Necromantress in Doomwood. I had questions for her. Many questions. She already handed me the Darkness Orb, which I required for a greater goal, but I now want to know if she's the one whom resurrected me from death. If not... then only one person could've resurrected me... SEPULCHURE. Finding her in her cave, I got her into talking to me. "Vayle... did you resurrect me as your undead minion?" I asked her. "No, if you were my undead minion, you would be enslaved to my likings, but you have a will of your own. Something stronger and darker has resurrected you, and I can assure you that it wasn't Noxus." replied Vayle gently and nicely. "Am I a lich?" I asked. "Yes. If you would equip your necromancer skills, you are certainly a lich, capable of creating your own undead legion and do massive things instead of invading the Guardian Tower of Amityvale." replied Vayle. "Hey! That was a one man show and just a practice." I replied. "True" smirked Vayle. "I honestly think Lord Sepulchure resurrected you, or Zorbak" she continued. "But with what reason?" I asked. "Sepulchure sees your efforts for the Shadowscythe, so he wouldn't intentionally kill you." replied Vayle. "Thats why he would likely be the one to resurrect you, and possible because you are a Lich. You can control countless undeads if you want to, which is very suitable for his undead army which Noxus had created for him." she continued. "So with that reason he wants me to be alive... well undead... but with a will on my own" I said... conluding. "Yes, that is very likely. He knows he can't control you as a undead minion, so he has to employ a different way to make you do his dirty work" replied Vayle. "Like Noxus did with me..." she continued. "Yes, that was a foul game" I said to Vayle, while I stroked her cheek with my hand. She left a tear. "How could I have been so foolish?" she asked. "It wasn't foolish. Your love for your brother blinded you, and you are still the most powerfull necromantress on Lore." I replied. "Say Vayle.... why don't we both create a undead army and invade Falconreach for ourselves?" I continued. "Element of surprise, since Sepulchure is already attacking..." replied Vayle. "Lets
head for the Necropolis? And create some... skeletons?" I asked. "Yeah" replied Vayle. Then we walked off to the Necropolis. Once we arrived there, Vayle gestured me to follow her. "Come, I know a room which is filled with skeletal parts." she smiled. We wandered down to that room, and it looked like a massive basement which was filled with skeletal arms, legs, chests, and everything a necromancer would need to build a perfect minion. I started to cast a spell and surrected my first minion. "Good job, Saphiria." smiled Vayle... while she surrected three minions already. "Meh... you're a lot quicker than I am..." I muttered. "You will get used to it. But, why invading Falconreach with these?" said Vayle. "Give them 'heroes' something to do?" I replied. "These minions are too weak. Even a Guardian can destroy them in a single hit. If we want something, we must build something stronger" said Vayle. "Whom trained you as Necromancer anyway?" she continued. "Zorbak" I replied. "Looks like we have to re-train you then... Zorbak his knowledge is a bit... outdated." smiled Vayle. "Observe..." she continued while she raised her hand and managed to make 40 undead minions at a single snap of her fingers. "How about... building a dracolich?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Too risky. And besides, we don't keep complete dragons here in the basement." replied Vayle. "Akriloth?" I asked. "Sepulchure already resurrected Akriloth" replied Vayle. "Then there is not much of a choice for us, is there?" I asked. "Not really, unless we steal Zorbak's dracoliches... but they're only babies." said Vayle. "Enough. Lets unleash a undead army onto Falconreach" I said with a firm voice. "Consider it done." replied Vayle. And our little group of only 7.400 skeleton soldiers started to march for Falconreach throughout the woods. Then Sepulchure's image appeared in front of us. "Hmmmph" I spoke. "How interesting... you two want to support my attack on Falconreach by sending out 7.400 skeleton soldiers" asked Sepulchure. "Yep, you noticed very well!" I replied. "Good, that makes us a excellent team, MiLady. I start to favor you more and more. Keep up the good work, and you will be rewarded, as for a matter of fact, take this small bag of gold to see my appreciation."
said Sepulchure. Then he vanished and dropped a bag of gold containing 5.000 gold. I gave Vayle the half of it. I enjoyed the idea of the skeletons marching for Falconreach, whilst I knew that they wouldn't last long. But I did my other random act of evilness, which was important for me.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 4
3/9/2012 13:53:46   
Selene

Soon, Falconreach would hear my name, and fear my name. "Actually, Saphiria, I thought of reopening the Necropolis and teach necromancy to people who want to do good things with it." said Vayle. "The power of necromancy belongs to the dark arts. It shouldn't be used to serve people, but it should be use to control, dominate and seize more power" I replied. "True, but if we train more necromancers... then we can control them." replied Vayle. "We make them believe they can use their skills for good purposes, but meanwhile their energy is absorbed by us and we can employ them, and their minions for our goals." she continued. "Didn't think of that" I replied. Then we heard a giggle. "Who is there!?" I spoke with a firm voice. "Me, Sally." replied a little girl. "Hey I remember you, you saved Moonridge!" she continued. "What is a little girl like you doing in a place like this?" I asked. "Same as you did. Learning Necromancy." she replied. "Whoa... what?" asked Vayle. "From who?" I asked.
"I hear this voice, and he's teaching me all his spells, and everything he knows." said Sally. "Thats... uhm... interesting." I replied. "Whom?" asked Vayle. "Noxus." replied Sally. "You can't stop him, as he's in a elemental being" she continued. "But that means..." I stumbled. "That I...soon will be.... the supreme Necromantress. In pink!" giggled the little girl. "But, what are the two of you doing here?" she asked. "We just unleashed 7.400 skeletal soldiers onto Falconreach" said Vayle. "Aha bored, eh?" giggled Sally. "Sort of." I replied. "But you... you are a lich, Saphiria." said Sally. "And?" I asked a bit irritated. "That means... you have a lot to practice. Balancing between the dead and the living, you have a power that goes beyond the power of a normal necromantress, like Vayle." replied Sally. "Raise your hand, I want you to summon a undead.... Paladin!" said Sally. I did as she asked and a skeleton in a paladin armor with shield and axe appeared in front of us. "Well done." said Sally. "Whoa how did I do that?" I asked. "Liches don't have to concentrate on assembling. You just create what you think of and the rest comes naturally." replied Sally. "How do you know all this?" asked Vayle. The look on her face told me she was really annoyed. "Noxus told me." replied Sally. "Noxus lied to me, betrayed me... I cannot cooperate with him or
with someone whom listens to him. I'm out of here. Saphiria, meet me at my house later." said Vayle. "Will do" I replied. She took off out of the necropolis. "Now, Saphiria. Are you ready to become a good lich?" asked Sally. "I am" I replied. "Where is our Paladin doll?" asked Sally. "Right over there." I answered and I raised my hand to make him dance. Then I moved him towards Sally. "Good doll" she giggled. "Now. For a lich to show its true power. Demolish that tree over there, no even better, demolish the first door, and not you, your minion has to do it." said Sally. I started to concentrate on the door and my undead Paladin started to enrage itself against the door and cutting and striking into it with his sword. Finally the door dropped out of its fundaments, on which I summoned the Paladin back to my foot. "Very good." said Sally. "You also have the abillity to steal life force, and magical terror, try taking out my undead minion by draining his life force and magical terror" she continued. A undead minion of hers appeared and I concentrated on a magic attack on him. I floated up a little into the sky and terrorized the undead minion. Then I did another attack and drained some of his life force which was added to mine. "Excellent. You are now fully capable of being a lich and control anything undead that surrounds you." said Sally. "You uhm want to keep the paladin? Or shall I keep him as a souvenir?" I smirked. "You may keep him, he's under your control." replied Sally. I looked at the Paladin and thought of Artix for a minute. He would likely slay me and my paladin if he saw this. "Now the lich has another skill she has to master. Undead assault." said Sally. I made my paladin step aside towards the door he demolished. Sally created a undead dracolich out of the nothing. "Whoa!" I stumbled. "Don't worry, you can do this too" she smirked. "But, I want you to defeat this dracolich with skeletal minions, and not one but more... which is the undead assault" she continued. "Okay, what do I do?" I asked. "Defeat it." she smiled. I concentrated and assembled a small army of skeletal minions and equipped them with swords and instructed them to attack the dracolich. The skeletal minions engaged the dracolich and they finally defeated it. "Very good, Saphiria. I am... very impressed." smirked Sally. "You are now a true Liche *Spoiler* But not in DF, DF has no Lich shape whilst it is the ultimate reward for a Necromancer, but the AE team didn't implement it, but in AQ you can use the skills I have shown you *spoiler* " she continued. "Thanks for teaching me all this." I smiled. "Thank Noxus. Thanks to him, I posess this knowledge." she answered. "Now you must leave. I have reading and studying to do." she continued. "Mind if the paladin stays with you? until I summon him?" I asked. "Not at all." smiled Sally and she wandered off into the university dorms. I decided to head to Vayle. She was at her home, and crying. "Saphiria....." she muttered while she looked up. "What took you so long?" she continued. "The little girl has shown me a few skills I had to master to be a lich" I answered. "I see." replied Vayle. "You hunger for power and of course wealth. Don't you have feelings?" asked Vayle. "I do, why?" I answered. "Well, Noxus... he used me. You know he did. And you...you let a little girl teach you his knowledge. Do you think I can trust you!? Or do you want to use me too? Just like everyone else?" said Vayle. "Vayle, you are my friend. I don't use you." I answered. "Am I really?" she cried. "I thought you wanted to help me with my goal, teaching Necromancy for good purposes. But you've grown evil in a matter of a few days." she continued. I looked down a bit, knowing that she was right. "I... I don't know what to say." I said, still looking down. "I mean, come on Saphiria, an undead Paladin? Do you think Artix will ever forgive you that?" asked Vayle. "Entrapping the life force of a warrior of good and destiny into a skeletal minion" she continued. "Are you saying that no other necromancers have tried to create a undead paladin?" I asked. "Indeed. You are the first, Saphiria. Welcome to the books of lore." replied Vayle. "Dang. How about...we don't mention it?" I muttered. "Too late. Warlic likely already seen it." said Vayle. "Where is Artix anyway? He wasn't outside the Necropolis" I said to break the oncoming silence. I started to ponder about Vayle her words about being evil, and I knew she ws right. "Now that you have that undead Paladin, I would keep him" said Vayle. "Why?"
I asked. "You never know, and even undead, a Paladin is a strong warrior" she replied. "I see." I replied. "Shall we go and find Artix?" I continued. "Yeah, he's likely to Amityvale, the graveyard or the well." replied Vayle. We headed outside and down to Amityvale where we followed the path. Artix was at the graveyard. "Artix!" I shouted. "Saphiria....." he replied with a strange look on his face. "I thought you were my friend..." he continued. "Artix..." I replied. "Why...Why on Earth did you create a undead Paladin!? Why on Earth did you send 7.400 skeletal warriors to attack Falconreach?" replied Artix. "I shouldn't even be talking to you, but I can forgive people." he continued. I looked down to the ground. I was suffering from shame and a bit of grief too. "I'm sorry Artix" I spoke. "I guess." he answered while he walked away into a nearby crypt. Vayle looked at me. "See what you have done? Everything is out of balance right now. Just because you want to be a Lich so badly." she spoke. "Not only that, I agreed on attacking Falconreach too for fun, but people don't really like these actions" she continued. I already knew that. I looked at a pebble on the ground which seemed to be shining... I picked it up and beneath it I found a piece of gold. "You really have eagle eyes, don't you?" asked Vayle a bit smiling. "For you" I replied and gave her the gold
piece. I smiled back. "Friends?" I asked. "Friends" she replied and we shook eachothers hand. "I think we should go help out in Falconreach then." I said to her. "Its hypocrite. All the heroes down there also know that you are the villain whom attacked Falconreach, and even with or without Sepulchure!" replied Vayle. "You are on the heroes their WANTED list, Saphiria." she continued. "At least I feel wanted" I smirked. "Laugh about it, but countless adventurers and other heroes will come search for you and get a reward for it." said Vayle. "I can handle it." I replied. "So shall we head to Falconreach then?" I continued. "You may, for me its safer to stick around here... far away from Falconreach" smiled Vayle. I nodded and headed into the woods, where I encountered somebody. "Saphiria! Surrender you foul creature of Darkness!" he shouted and he raised his axe. "Oh great" I replied. I raised my hand and head a few skeletal minions play with this person and not to kill him, but just let him go when I was enough far away from him. Then a Paladin approached me. "You.... foul Lich... DIE!" he spoke and he engaged on me. I summoned my undead paladin against him and let the two of them fight. "HOLY MIGHT!" shouted the paladin. My skeletal dodged and gave him a bunch of ranged darkness attacks. Then the paladin disappeared and mine returned to my foot. "Mehehehehehehe" laughed a familiar moglin voice. "Good work, Saphiria. Half of Lore is against you since you created the undead Paladin!" he spoke. "Zorbak, stay out of this." I replied. "No. I couldn't have done it better myself! I'm jealous of you!" he replied. "Why?" I asked. "You are the first necromancer on Lore in Lich state with a undead Paladin under your control. Can you imagine the power you are holding?" said Zorbak. Then another 'hero' engaged me. I summoned the paladin again and let him deal with the hero. The hero fled. "What you have done, Saphiria.... you caused total CHAOS!" laughed Zorbak. "I noticed that... and I am not proud of it, okay!?" I replied. "You should be, or do you want to be one of them goodies fighting for justice they never get?" replied Zorbak. "There she is! Saphiria! Surrender immediately you foul creature of Darkness!" shouted a guy. He looked like a paladin too. I summoned a small troop of skeletal minions and attacked them at once with that group. The attackers ran and the skeletal minions went into pursuit of them into the woods. "Your minions are getting smarter, Saphiria. Did you notice?" asked Zorbak. "Even I couldn't create such a minion, lets go to my hideout, you aren't safe here" he continued. I decided to follow Zorbak so that I would have some rest for now. The undead paladin walked straight after us. Once we arrived in his hideout he feasted his eyes on the undead paladin. "Just how did you create this?" he asked. "I just wished for it, and before I knew it, it was there." I replied. "As a lich?" asked Zorbak. "Yes, since I am undead myself" I replied. "Odd, Liches balance on the barrier between the dead and the living, they aren't exactly undead, but not alive either." replied Zorbak. "I am dead" I replied. "Sepulchure his fortress crashed upon me and many other guardians" I continued. "Yes, but you, being a necromancer was given the abillity to become a lich, no?" replied Zorbak. "Exactly." I replied. "Meaning, you balance between being truly
undead and a bit living, held by the magic of your life force which you posessed while being alive." said Zorbak. "I need your help, Zorbak." I replied. "I know, come to my secret hideout, I will hide you from them for now..." said Zorbak while we wandered off to his hideout. "They won't look for you here." he continued.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
3/13/2012 8:13:49   
Selene

Inside Zorbak his hideout I took some days of rest, or even weeks, maybe even month's. I lost contact with Vayle. Last I heard from her is that she prepares to open the necropolis and teach necromancy to people whom want to employ it for good purposes.I knew I was lost. I was taken into more darkness and became more evil every day. It was the same idea as the Deathknight his diary. Within a short amount of time, I became truly undead, I had no more need for potions as I was able to drain the life force from other beings, killing them and feeding myself. I knew many were out there, looking for me. I had Zorbak to announce me dead to Falconreach. And he took the credit for taking me out. "Saphiria, take my advice. I think you should reduce yourself back to the Deathknight. You are not ready to be a lich, even though you have all the knowledge in your head" said Zorbak when
he returned. "As for a matter of fact, could you share some of that knowledge with me?" he continued. "I would, Zorbak" I replied. *Massive spoiler* "The game isn't ready for a Lich, and has no features for a lich" said Zorbak. "Even though we need liches, as that is a ultimate reward for the dark arts of Necromancy, but Artix Entertainment forgot to implement it" he continued. "I know." I replied. *end of spoiler*

"But, as a deathknight, you are undead as well, a spirit trapped inside the armor of a fallen paladin, and your undead paladin as companion would make a perfect couple." said Zorbak with a evil laugh. "No, Zorbak. I want to stay in my lich shape" I said to the little blue moglin. "And why are you taking care of me anyway?" I continued. "Easy, you can teach me things while I take care of you" he replied. "So no more ebil moglin?" I asked. "Saphiria, we have worked together before, remember? With the necromantress" said Zorbak. "Yes, I recall that" I replied with a smile. "You wanted her phone number" I continued. "What is a phone?" asked Zorbak. "No idea" I answered. "Oh well, I guess we won't be needing it then" he replied. I stood up from the bed that Zorbak had prepared for me. "You know, becoming the deathknight again would be an idea, however staying a lich is more tempting" I said while I floated around a little. "But I am used to floating so much, that I don't like to walk or run anymore." I continued. I turned around and faced Zorbak whom
seemed to be looking at me with great interest.

I looked around inside the hideout, then I concentrated back on Zorbak. "Zorbak, when I was alive, you were the one whom showed me all about necromancy, remember? What could I possibly teach you?" I asked him. "Mehehehehehe" laughed Zorbak. "I want you to teach me the knowledge of the Liche." he continued. "Great. Tell you what? There is a Ancient Tome in Oaklore.. that can tell you precisely how to do it, or talk to Ash and let him take you to Darkovia forest." I replied. Then there was a knock on the door... "Mehehehehe" laughed Zorbak "I'll get that" he continued and he walked to the door. "Zorbak! I am looking for Saphiria! Its urgent!" said a familiar voice. "Laetitia?" I asked. "Yes." replied the voice. "Let her in, Zorbie. I said to Zorbak. "Whats so urgent?" I asked. "And, did nobody follow you?" I continued. "I haven't been followed. And the urgent matter is that Falconreach is ready and waiting for your attack." replied Laetitia. "I'm not intending to attack them!" I replied. "I had Zorbak to pronounce me dead in Falconreach!" I continued. "They didn't believe him, Mistress." replied Laetitia. "They think you grew even more evil than Noxus" she continued. "Then... its time I'd show myself as the true Lich" I replied.

< Message edited by Selene -- 3/13/2012 8:15:13 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 6
3/16/2012 1:58:17   
Selene

I went to Falconreach, after Laetitia. There we met up with Twilly. "Twilly, I want you to gather the people of Falconreach" I spoke to the little red moglin. "Saphiria!" gasped Twilly. "Tell them I come in peace, and let them hear me out first." I said firmly. "Okay... Uhm I will gather them." said Twilly and he walked off, gathering the towns people of Falconreach. Within a few minutes, a small group of people gathered around us. "People of Falconreach. My name is Saphiria. You likely think right now from 'Why isn't she attacking?' that is because I had no intention of attacking Falconreach!" I started to speak. "Bull! You said it to Vayle that you wanted to scorch Falconreach to the ground with the flames of your dragon!" shouted a voice. "I was only kidding. But now, the bigger threat that is approaching Falconreach would be Sepulchure, no?" I continued. "She is right, people. If she intended to attack us, she would've done so already right now, I believe her." spoke a familiar voice. It was Warlic, the Blue mage. "Just because she practices the dark arts, and has the idea of becoming a lich, doesn't make her a villain instantly. Admitted, Necromancy is evil, but it can be used for good purposes too. Now, people, shall we forgive Saphiria her deeds and welcome her back into Falconreach?" continued Warlic. "Yes! We suppose!" shouted a few people. "Saphiria, can you help us, stop Sepulchure?" asked a child voice. It was Aria. "The only way to stop him for me... is to surpass him. I studied him, and he somehow became a elemental. Likely he merged himself in unity with all elemental orbs and then nothing can stop him, all we need to do is protect the orbs from him. So everyone should do whatever they can to get the orbs into safety." I replied. I summoned my undead dragonlord and my undead mage and my undead warrior. "Meet Lord Sikh, Chomper and Socks" I smiled. The crowd gasped. "These 3 will help us defend Falconreach against Sepulchure, and you can count on my assistance where neccesary....because I... have so much more powers." I continued with a evil grin.

"Socks, a simple skeletal warrior but effective with a 2 hit combo... he smashes your brains out with the slightest effort, then I have Chomper, a mage whom combines all spells he learned from a book in a double darkness attack, effective and deadly." I smiled. "And then, I have Lord Sikh, a fallen Dragonlord and a Axe master. He is deadly precise." I continued. The crowd gasped. "So,what about yourself?" asked Twilly. "I can drain the life force of any living or undead being, keeping myself alive." I replied. "Which means I no longer need food, potions or anything just to stay alive, because I'm no longer in the world of the living, which I found out during my time away. I am undead, just like Sir Malifact." I continued. "Interesting, but that is pure evil!" said Cysero, whom came to have a peek around the block. "And why is Socks named Socks?" he continued. "Ever notied that he only wears one boot?" I smirked. Cysero smiled too. "But anyway, I hope we are all friends now again?" I continued. "Saphiria, we may never have doubted you." said a voice from the crowd. "Thank you so much, Falconreach. Now... to battle!"
I said and raised my Necrotic Sword of Doom.

I moved towards Oaklore forest, to search for a Tog to attack before I would engage in battle against Sepulchure his forces. Good thing I found one and I decided to drain it's lifeforce to strengthen up a little, which also succeeded in my first attack on it. It felt good, it felt like a vampire drinking blood, but different. Suddenly, Sepulchure appeared in front of me again, as some sort of reflecting image. "Saphiria... it disappoints me to see you have turned against me." he spoke. "Wait, I was never with you, nor against you, Sepulchure." I replied. "Falconreach are fighting your forces whilst I am here in the forest for now, are they not?" I continued. "Hmmmph. Amusing, but true." he replied. "Think of your choices and options carefully, Saphiria. It will cost you if you make the wrong choice!" spoke Sepulchure and his image disappeared. "Great, another threat at my address, I could use that right now." I muttered. I wandered with the walls of Falconreach where I found the stranger's orb. Looking at my gold, I could purchase another doom weapon, but I didn't consider which, yet. The Shadowreaper of Doom had
my interest. "I want the Shadowreaper of Doom" I said to the Orb. "Pretty good choice, can you just hear the DOOMED souls that rest in it?" answered the orb with a evil hollow laugh. "Yes and I can employ them for my undead creations" I replied with the same evil hollow laugh. The orb kind of turned itself off. Then I had the Shadowreaper of Doom in my hand. "Enjoy, Saphiria." said the Orb. "Thankies." I replied. I put the axe in my backpack and entered Falconreach again. The wallguards seemed terrified. "Are you guys okay?" I asked. "Your... laugh........ soooo evil....." stumbled a guard. I raised my eyebrow a little and went inside. It was time that I would search for my house, so I went to Cysero's shop, to see if I had a house when I was alive. I remembered I did, but I forgot where is was. Talking to Cysero's orb a few minutes later, revealed my gothic mansion in the forest of Doomwood. I headed down there, went inside and surprisingly everything was still there, and the place was clean.
I headed for my bed and slept.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The story of Saphiria
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition