Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) The Epic of Dage the Evil

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Epic of Dage the Evil
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2012 20:40:43   
Arachnid

Introduction

DISCUSS HERE

Alright, let's get all of THIS stuff out of the way before I actually write the story.

Why write a story about Dage the Evil?
Well, Dage posted his story on twitter...
quote:

mortal dage was the greatest necromancer of his time, seeking to push his power past its capable mortal limit he, went to nulgath obtaining power through his contracts. Knowing Nulgath was aware of his growing strength, dage placed a portion of his soul in a Legendary armor created from the very dead itself. the armor incased his soul insuring his surivival even after he did battle with Nulgath. As we all know dage was defeated and the majorty of his soul was Banished. the remaining part of his soul remains in the armor slowly channeling energy from the underworld he created, with the help of his undead warriors souls he is once again able to regain power and now possibly a power greater than ever before

Of course, I thought this was...eh...decent...But it needed SUBSTANCE.
That's what I plan to do. give it substance.

Do you hate or love Dage?
Oh, dear god...Neither. I'm not a Dage fangirl, but I don't hate his guts. I respect him as an artist (he's colorblind too. Like a boss.), and I assume he's a good person. But, I've never MET him. Or even TALKED to him. So, I don't know who he really is. I can only judge him by what he says on Twitter, and his artwork.

He already wrote his own story, why are you making it longer?
-.-
Because I FEEL LIKE IT.

What would you say or do if you knew Dage was reading this?
Actually, that's my goal. To get him to read this story of his. I'd like to actually talk to him via PM, instead of having to use twitter with a character limit of 140 or something like that. Paragraphs aren't ALL bad.

So...Yeah. That's why I'm writin' it. 'Cause I feel like it. If you don't think I do Dage justice, or if I make him look too strong, get over it. Write your own damn story. Please. ^^

And without further ado, here's the story.
It's updated whenever, because I have a life, and can't write every second. Be patient, please.

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 2/28/2012 20:45:50 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Epic of Dage the Evil
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition