Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EbilCorp Lab Gamma

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> EbilCorp Lab Gamma
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/3/2012 11:18:02   
golden1231

EbilCorp Lab Gamma

Objective: You retrieved the Dylovene Tri-ox Compound and recruited Dr. Proctor.
Requirements: Completion of Storage Facility A
Release Date: March 2, 2012

Enemies:
  • EbilCorp Security
  • EbilCorp Security Drone

NPCs:
  • Nurse Helia
  • Doctor Proctor

Dialogue:
    Nurse Helia: It looks like EbilCorp Lab Gamma just received a shipment of Dylovene Tri-ox Compound.
    Nurse Helia: We'll need some to cure Artix. You should be able to sneak inside and find it in one of the labs.
    Nurse Helia: Good luck. I wish there was another way.

After finding all three access cards and using them in the elevator:
    ???: Hey, who are you? You're not supposed to be in here!
    <You>: Don't move if you know what's good for you! I just want the Dylovene Tri-ox Compound and them I'm gone.
    ???: Dylovene Tri-ox Compound?
    <You>: I don't have time for this, there's a sick man, and-
    ???: Wait.. You're one of the people from Soluna, aren't you.
    <You>: ...
    ???: I can tell you where the Dylovene Tri-ox Compound is, under one condition... I come with you.
    <You>: Wait, what?
    ???: I'm Doctor Alexander Proctor, head of R&D division Gamma.
    Proctor: Ever since the Poozom project began, things around here have been...worrisome.
    Proctor: Doctor Johnson and Doctor Johnson have classified a massive amount of the study data,
    Proctor: important questions aren't getting answered, and now the H1V1 outbreak...
    Proctor: We just received a memo that we were not to approve any requisitions from the visitors from Soluna. There was no explanation given.
    Proctor: I know this is a gamble, but I have this feeling I can trust you more than I can the EbilCorp management right now.
    Nurse Helia: I know Doctor Proctor, <You>. I've consulted with him in the past. I'll vouch for him.
    Nurse Helia: He may have important information we can use.
    <You>: Alright, Doctor Proctor. Show me the Dylovene Tri-ox Compound and you can come. Just try to keep up.
    <You>: I hope I'm not going to regret this.

Rewards:
    None

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 3/3/2012 15:02:21 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> EbilCorp Lab Gamma
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition