Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Accessories

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Accessories
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2019 5:15:18   
Dratomos
Helpful!

So, Vaal's Ego 's info has been edited. It now says:

"Call upon Vaal's Ego in battle. Does not affect the DEX damage bonus. Proof of your victory over the Egomaniacs challenge."

Also, that info would be useful to have in it's page anyways.

Updated the description, thanks. Also added a note to the trinket skill's page. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/22/2019 6:16:15 >
DF AQW  Post #: 276
5/26/2019 14:59:46   
Sagrym
Helpful!

Managed to finally upload all my images on imgur. I'll post the rest of the images on their respective submission threads as soon as I can.
Here are all the images of accessories:

Shadowed DeathKnight Helm:
[image]https://i.imgur.com/rJRyWGb.png[/image]

Shadowed DeathKnight Cloak:
[image]https://i.imgur.com/RkRYf7g.png[/image]

Ghostly Green Cape, Spooky Green Cape, Super Spooky Green Cape, Extra Spooky Green Cape & Really Spooky Green Cape:
[image]https://i.imgur.com/uuplFYy.png[/image]

All done, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/26/2019 21:03:37 >
DF  Post #: 277
8/10/2019 21:20:56   
TFS
Helpful!

Chaos Sentry Cape is rare.

Added rare tags, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/11/2019 2:09:38 >
DF  Post #: 278
8/29/2019 17:01:22   
Dratomos
Helpful!

Prancing Clown Mask is no longer bugged and gives now 89% candy bonus as it supposed to do.

Jack Crescent Mask isn't as badlu bugged anymore, but gives 89% candy bonus instead of 90%.

Edited and credited, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 8/30/2019 22:40:11 >
DF AQW  Post #: 279
10/12/2019 13:18:09   
The Finnish Phoenix

Ribbon of Compromise I
This gaudily designed belt was produced by a perhaps overeager member of the court to celebrate the tentative truce between the Rose, Vind, and Magesterium. At least it's pretty.
(No DA Required)

Price: N/A
Sellback: 7 Gold

Ribbon of Compromise I
This gaudily designed belt was produced by a perhaps overeager member of the court to celebrate the tentative truce between the Rose, Vind, and Magesterium. At least it's pretty.
(No DA Required)

Price: 70 DragonCoins
Sellback: 63 DragonCoins before 24 hours, 18 DragonCoins after 24 hours

Level: 20
Element: Good
Bonuses: Block +2, Dodge +2, Parry +2, Crit +2, Magic Def +2, Pierce Def +2, Melee Def +2, CHA +3, LUK +3, INT +1, DEX +1, STR +1, Bonus +2
Resists: All +1

Rarity: 5
Item Type: Belt
Equip Spot: Belt
Category: Armor

Ribbon of Compromise II
(No DA Required)

Sellback: 11 Gold

Ribbon of Compromise II
(No DA Required)

Price: 110 DragonCoins
Sellback: 99 DragonCoins before 24 hours, 28 DragonCoins after 24 hours

Level: 40
Bonuses: Block +4, Dodge +4, Parry +4, Crit +4, Magic Def +4, Pierce Def +4, Melee Def +4, CHA +5, LUK +5, INT +2, DEX +2, STR +2, Bonus +4
Resists: All +2

Ribbon of Compromise III
(No DA Required)

Sellback: 15 Gold

Ribbon of Compromise III
(No DA Required)

Price: 150 DragonCoins
Sellback: 135 DragonCoins before 24 hours, 38 DragonCoins after 24 hours

Level: 60
Bonuses: Block +6, Dodge +6, Parry +6, Crit +6, Magic Def +6, Pierce Def +6, Melee Def +6, CHA +7, LUK +7, INT +3, DEX +3, STR +3, Bonus +6
Resists: All +3

Ribbon of Compromise IV
This gaudily designed belt was produced by a perhaps overeager member of the court to celebrate the tentative truce between the Rose, Vind, and Magesterium. At least it's pretty. This item requires a Dragon Amulet.

Sellback: 20 Gold

Ribbon of Compromise IV
(No DA Required)

Price: 200 DragonCoins
Sellback: 180 DragonCoins before 24 hours, 50 DragonCoins after 24 hours

Level: 80
Bonuses: Block +8, Dodge +8, Parry +8, Crit +8, Magic Def +8, Pierce Def +8, Melee Def +8, CHA +11, LUK +11, INT +4, DEX +4, STR +4, Bonus +8
Resists: All +4

Ribbon of Compromise V
This gaudily designed belt was produced by a perhaps overeager member of the court to celebrate the tentative truce between the Rose, Vind, and Magesterium. At least it's pretty. This item requires a Dragon Amulet.

Sellback: 23 Gold

Ribbon of Compromise V
(No DA Required)

Price: 225 DragonCoins
Sellback: 203 DragonCoins before 24 hours, 57 DragonCoins after 24 hours

Level: 90
Bonuses: Block +8, Dodge +8, Parry +8, Crit +9, Magic Def +8, Pierce Def +8, Melee Def +8, CHA +13, LUK +13, INT +5, DEX +5, STR +5, Bonus +9
Resists: All +5

Firstly, thank you for this. Contribution is always welcome, encouraged even! I have posted the entries here and credited you in the footer.

However, I wanted to let you know of some minor corrections I made before posting these;
  • Belt's in-game description says 'decorated', not 'designed'.
  • Dragon Coins is to be written as two words, not one.
  • Equip Spot for Belts is Waist, the same goes for Helms being Head, Capes/Wings being Back, Rings being Finger etc. just for future reference (I may need to make this clearer on the template)!
  • There were a couple of leftover spaces after some of the fields, but that's a minor thing that doesn't actually visually impact the entry.

I believe that was all; main values/stats were all correct, so I don't mean to post this to discourage you from future contribution, quite the opposite. Thanks again! [Jay]

Understood, thank you for the impressive attention to detail in setting everything straight and will keep those things in mind. Happy to be of service and my apologies about the oversights.

< Message edited by The Finnish Phoenix -- 10/13/2019 19:40:16 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 280
    1/4/2020 5:49:04   
    Dratomos
    Helpful!

Reward from Pride:

Chibi Pride
    This mini Pride will come along for the ride on your adventures. Prefers to be referred to as "smol Superbia". Sweet! Proof of your victory over the Pride challenge fight.
    (No DA Required)

Required Item: 5 Fragment of Ethereal Ego
    Sellback: 0 Dragon Coins

Level: 30
    Element: Darkness
    Bonuses: All +5

Rarity: 1
    Item Type: Cape
    Equip Spot: Back

Chibi Pride floats up and down behind you.
    DF AQW  Post #: 281
    1/6/2020 12:26:48   
    TFS
    Helpful!

^ posted, ty
    DF  Post #: 282
    1/25/2020 18:05:30   
    ArcticRaider

Falwynn's Moon Charm

Bonuses: WIS +2

Done, thanks! ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 1/25/2020 19:48:56 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 283
    4/26/2020 8:18:14   
    Xeroxis

Eternal Hourglass Cape V
    Cape, Lvl 90 DA

Rarity: 10
    Bonuses: Block +3, Dodge +3 ,Parry +3, Crit +12,Magic Def +8, Pierce Deff +8,Melee Def +8, WIS +10,END +12, CHA +10,INT +8, DEX +8, STR +8, Bonus +10

Ressist: Light +12,Fire +6, Darkness +6, All +5
    DF  Post #: 284
    4/26/2020 10:29:38   
      DemonicDarkwraith

ArchKnight DragonFable

^ posted, thank you!
    DF  Post #: 285
    5/4/2020 15:44:43   
    Dread97

Atgno Infused Rose Helm (All Versions) level 35 and 45 versions are missing sellback information;

Level 35: Sellback: 9 Gold
    Level 45: Sellback: 11 Gold

Updated, thanks! ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 5/4/2020 19:54:11 >
    Post #: 286
    6/20/2020 9:27:36   
    arcanum37

The entries of Honey Laden Girdle don't list the LUK that they give. The amount of LUK given goes in this order: +2, +4, +6, +10, +12.

Weird that I missed that. Updated, thanks! ~Nix

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 6/20/2020 13:41:55 >
    AQ DF  Post #: 287
    6/25/2020 14:43:44   
    Dread97

Atreileon Helm IV should have its note removed, you no longer require Atreileon Helm III in your inventory to create.

Along the same vein, Paraginium should be updated to state:
    • Combine 5 with Hunger Blossom Scythe to form Atreileon Helm IV

Hmm, this seems like an in-game inaccuracy, especially since the Hunger Blossom Scythe is right above the Atreileon Helm III in the shop. I'll look into this further. That said, the entries have been adjusted to reflect the current circumstances.

Edit: Also wanted to add on that the name of Rose Helm VII (level 90) is incorrectly named and should be updated to "Rose Helm IX"

Fixed, thanks! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 7/6/2020 9:02:11 >
    Post #: 288
    10/6/2020 6:05:27   
    Dratomos
    Helpful!

Here is the image for Bloodfarer Visage

Added, thank you!

And Here is the image for Bloodfarer Cape

Grabbed a new one as the Green Screen is now the preferred location for accessory image screenshots due to the clarity monochrome backgrounds provide. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/8/2020 23:30:17 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 289
    3/19/2021 5:47:01   
    DF Tenroujikage

Wolfwing's Wings
    The wings of the werepyre Wolfwing! Wings wings wings. Wings. (Cosmetic)
    (No DA Required)

(Required Item(s):)
    Sellback: 0 Dragon Coins

Level: 1
    Element:
    Bonuses:
    Resists: None
    (Modifies/Abilities:)

Rarity: 10
    Item Type: Wings
    Equip Spot: Back

[image] https://imgur.com/LDF4W2Z [/image]

Thanks for the submission, but this item was already posted to the Pedia almost two weeks ago. The forums' search feature isn't ideal, which may explain why you missed it. Checking the A-Z Accessories guide is a recommended way to see if an entry exists on the Pedia or not (similar A-Z lists are pinned at the top of each section of the Pedia).

did i do this right? first time submitting a new Item

While there is some correct info, and you've used the right template, there are a few things missing. Checking the DF Pedia & Info Submission Rules/Guidelines might help, although there is some outdated info there too (image file size restrictions don't apply as much anymore, and we've started to move away from imgur). Browsing other Pedia entries to get an idea of what to aim for is probably your best bet if you'd like to submit in the future. [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 3/19/2021 6:14:03 >
    Post #: 290
    4/29/2021 4:57:48   
    Dratomos
    Helpful!

It seems that Mirrored Dragonlord Helm and Dragonlord Helm have received new art.

Here is the pic for new art of the mirrored one.

Updated, thanks! ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/29/2021 7:35:55 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 291
    2/19/2022 20:49:00   
    ruleofnine

it looks like to me that in Spider Web Cape (15, 35) are both supposed to be DA tagged, but they say No DA required. https://imgur.com/U5waG3G here's the link to what they look like in the shop to verify.

Ah yes, thank you. I also spotted this earlier in the week while farming Shard of the Spirit-Looms, but hadn't made time to update it yet. I wasn't able to pinpoint when the fix was made, and will look into this further. Until then, I've updated the entries, as well as corrected the tags on the A-Z. Thanks again! [Jay]

< Message edited by Jay -- 2/19/2022 22:08:14 >
    DF  Post #: 292
    2/8/2024 7:32:48   
    SilverSoul

The location for every level variant of Insane Pumpkin Stack is linking to the wrong shop instead of the Insane Pumpkin Stack! shop.

Updated, thanks! ~Nix

< Message edited by Stephen Nix -- 2/8/2024 12:15:56 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 293
    Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Info Submission >> RE: Accessories
    Page 12 of 12«<89101112
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition