Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ) Glory Days

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) Glory Days
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/4/2012 16:20:50   
kingzeth221

Glory Days

In this book i will be simulating how i think fights between 2 creatures will go down in my mind. Well thats what this is about so thank you for reading. Also theres no blood and gore, though at times it seems like there will be there isnt.

Fight 1: FireZard vs Moglin(Armed with a unsharp stick)

READY BEGIN

The two stand in the middle of a small meadow, both of them ready to strick. The FireZard Jumps at the little moglin without warning and pins him down against the ground. The FireZard starts clawing at the little moglins face. While this is going on the moglin is hitting the FireZard as hard as he can with the Stick, by ramming it in to the FireZards Side. The FireZard finally gets enough and jumps off but doesnt give the Little Moglin much time to stand up all the way and he is knocked back down. Then very quickly the FireZard Stricks trying to bite the moglins head off. The Moglin puts his stick up just in time to block the bite. Then he kicks the FireZard off and starts jabbing it in the chest. The FireZard counters with a flame burst that he channels out of his mouth. Thats the end of the little moglin.

Winner: FireZard By Roasting

Fight 2: Orc Bandit VS Werewolf

The Orc Bandit is leaned against a tree, there is a rustle in the bushes next to him. He gets ready for a fight. Something shoots out of the bushes but in the opposite derection of the Orc Bandit. He goes back to leaning on the tree. Then from above he gets hit on the top of his head. He Jumps back and swings and catches the werewolf right in the jaw. They both lunge at eachother at the same time. They tumble to the ground with the Orc on top. He keeps swinging like a madman. The werewolf just lays there and guards. Then he stricks at the orcs arm tearing at it. The orc screams falls backwards. The werewolf tries to strick trying to rip into the Orcs chest. the orc kicks him in the face and makes a quick regeneration. The werewolf jumps and is caught in mid-air. The Orc Smiles a sly smile and throws the werewolf head first into the tree. Crunch, his neck breaks.

Winner: Orc Bandit By Breakng Bones

< Message edited by kingzeth221 -- 3/4/2012 19:06:22 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) Glory Days
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition