Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= March 7th Design Notes - Bio Gear Green

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= March 7th Design Notes - Bio Gear Green
Page 14 of 14«<1011121314
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/11/2012 14:44:32   
AQWPlayer

@rej
And 90%+ of the offers here are mobile ._.
AKA not an offer. (because obviously it can't be completed)
AQW  Post #: 326
3/11/2012 15:14:47   
Stabilis

Financial discussions not allowed, but I want to say that UltimatePay has mediocre support pages, unless you force a specific answer out of them lol.

I say this because I am trying to make a payment and my accounting abilities have been temporarily locked.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 3/11/2012 15:15:57 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 327
3/11/2012 16:10:19   
Midnightsoul

@the two that discussed about the azrael bot on the page before

TLM doesnt have smoke anymore so it's NOT really that bad anymore...I think the only thing to worry about is the ones that can debuff defenses and blood mage. anyways, most of them are poison tanks with a type of assault bot. although, i am in disbelief that azrael's special can be used against the bioborg's special and it still angers greatly so i shall say...

CHANGE THAT!!!

ok, enough said...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 328
3/12/2012 6:22:04   
Basicball

did anyone happen to see who won daily juggernaut yesterday? :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 329
3/12/2012 9:48:02   
midnight assassin

^No
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 330
3/12/2012 12:24:22   
Remorse

I have a possible idea to make bioborg more balance healing.

The so called oped builds these days are builds that are either extreme in defence or extreme in damage.

I cant recall an oped build anymore that is somewhere in the middle.
The bioborg's special is good because it has potenial to effect powerbuilds and tanks the most!

SO how about bioborg is changed to reflect 30% of ANY attack, not just mele attacks.

Effect: Instead of powerbuilds and tanks contatnly getting around the bioborg special via gunning , auxing boosting and of coarse azreal bot.
Instead if they choose to still constantly attack they will defintaely get harmed rather then most STR abuser like blood mages going something like, Gun, fireball, aux/boost, GUN still outputting extreme dmage yet not getting effected at all.... Becuase this is so the bot hardly works as a counter or infact is hardly worth casting.

If you calculate it, you would need the oppoenent to attack the thorns twice just to equal what dmagae you could of done to them in the turn you used for casting, BUT even then you dont get rage from that turn so even at 2 attack reflects its still not worth it, The only time the bot is worth casting is when the oppoenent is gonna attack it 3 times or more yet most just or sometimes not even attack it once.

And the people who know they are gonna attack it more then once usally end up azrealing it.
Since I have this bot and have tested it,
I havent benefited in single battle from a smart varium opponenet the same level as me. ( One or to times I come across people who still strike it but they dont even usally know whats happening....)
And I have tried many techniques such as a sike out sheilding so the cant azreal my thorns etc. it still doesnt work and the special still not worth it.

I think adjustments need to be made. :)

Remorse Less.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 3/12/2012 12:34:33 >
Epic  Post #: 331
3/12/2012 13:05:05   
Stabilis

quote:

And I have tried many techniques such as a sike out sheilding so the cant azreal my thorns etc. it still doesnt work and the special still not worth it.

True. Pro-Azraelers cannot use this excuse because it relies on human competence, wherein Artix Entertainment requests not to judge people on their level of education.

So, I will say that Azrael Borg is further imbalanced by effecting new features to the game. Azrael needs to be nerfed. And I own one. Just putting that out there because I am not biased.
AQ Epic  Post #: 332
3/12/2012 13:22:11   
Zeoth

I say the bioborg is fine where it is. Besides te fact azreal Borg affects it. Take that out and it's fine
Post #: 333
3/12/2012 13:26:27   
Remorse

^ It would certianly be a start.

But I do hope powerbuilds are evetully adreesed at some point in time so I can actuly play the game agian and enjoy playing.
Epic  Post #: 334
3/12/2012 13:37:21   
Zeoth

^lmao
I don't even enjoy the game anymore and I still play. Right now adding a bioborg affects all type of damage is silly. There are ways around it, it's meant to be like that. Balance would completely break if we implemented the suggestion. Plus it would then cause a massive inflation of bioborgs.
Post #: 335
3/12/2012 14:07:46   
Basicball

i enjoy the game :3

why else would i want to play it? n.n

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 336
3/13/2012 1:45:12   
Silver Sky Magician

Lag is an issue that needs to be fixed. I have seen literally tens of players (both my opponents and myself) skip turns due to lag.
Post #: 337
3/13/2012 4:58:17   
PivotalDisorder

@Silver Sky: their was also an issue with guns for awhile, when they clicked the gun it would skip their turn.
I won loads of fights because they tried to use gun to finish me, and I'd then finish them with free turn :P
Post #: 338
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 12 13 [14]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= March 7th Design Notes - Bio Gear Green
Page 14 of 14«<1011121314
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition