Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dark Eye Commentrary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Dark Eye Commentrary
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/11/2012 18:13:07   
Adam9812

Post any comment or rating regarding the story "The Dark Eye" here.

< Message edited by Adam9812 -- 4/1/2012 21:33:58 >
DF AQW  Post #: 1
3/11/2012 22:52:08   
DeathGuard

Hey, nice story!
I liked how the story starts progressing, I'm still asking myself who is Tranqui? It seems that it is someone that would have a great importance in the continue of the story.
I saw he raged a lot, but rage can collapse his mind and make him turn to the dark side, you could give a use to that rage in the progress, also a friend that is the total opposite but has the same ideology but that will accomplish it by his own way. I had like it a lot, please write the next part, I will be waiting anxiously.

EDIT: You could add some more details on its personality, scenes and before he starts a fight, or when he is in a fight and fights. Many things you can detail in this cool story!
~xDeathGuardx

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 3/11/2012 22:53:51 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/21/2012 20:19:33   
Adam9812

Thank you for the good suggestion. I will be sure to add more detail in the story.
DF AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Dark Eye Commentrary
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition