Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= Changes/Additions that you would like in EpicDuel.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> =ED= Changes/Additions that you would like in EpicDuel.
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2012 17:23:22   
Rui.
Banned

This post is designed to give feedback to the development team to implement changes based on player preferences.

There are a few changes or tweaks that i would like in this game.

Here is my list.
1. I would like an option where my username and password can be saved on log in screen.
2. Option to add a vend bot in my home
3. Option to hide players on my screen, i dont like lag
4. Option to hide my stats and skill tree
5. Add icons for debuff with turn indicator next to player health
6. Add a commit suicide button, when i am facing 2 level 34 with a level 28 partner i wanna push that button.
7. Add faction chat and world chat
8. Add ignore all chat button i dont wanna hear ppl cursing me.
9. Increase drop of broken and rusted items its just credit after all
10. Change field medic to a passive skill where at level 10 it auto restores 10 health of a player per turn.
11. Add stat requirements to plasma bolt and cannon.
12. Improve stun / plasma grenade damage
13. Add a feature where if a level 34 uses a level 15 item it looses its stat bonus
This way players need to use items for their levels. This includes beta stuff.
14. Focus to determine who starts fight first. Forget luck.
15. Dex to improve gun damage.
16. Add a mission bot like the find bot
Anyone else can add what feature or change they would like for the consideration of the staff.
Enjoy

Edited out profanity. ~TG

This topic could very easily turn in to an argument, flame war, and turn rather nasty, since it puts peoples opinions on the table. I feel though, that this topic could be very useful for us, and for you, so we can very easily see what you want, and you can state what you feel is the most important things that should be added to the game. I'd like to ask for mutual benefit, for both you and us, strictly NO flaming, insulting or arguing, please try and keep everything constructive and civil, because I'm giving you a good chance here to lay your opinions out on the table, in a constructive manor, such as the above example. I'll be keeping a close eye on this topic, and I hope that everyone can respect the chance we're giving you here, we trust that you can handle this responsibility, please don't prove us wrong.
Tagged ~Lycus

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/13/2012 19:43:44 >
Post #: 1
3/12/2012 17:33:14   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

13. Add a feature where if a level 34 uses a level 15 item it looses its stat bonus

I'm using level 32 and 33 things so I'm against this, also there aren't any level 34 armors so this wouldn't work. Not to mention if you are using level 15 items then you won't get much stats at all and almost no damage.

What I want:
More missions
More bosses that give achievements
Higher level NPCs (the only ones that give me credits excluding bosses are lawman, electro hazard, and gamma guard)
Level 35
Booster cool down
Removal of Agility
Permanent +9 armor
Buff to Founder Armor (I know it won't happen but I can dream right?)
Epic  Post #: 2
3/12/2012 17:42:13   
Basicball

1. I would like an option where my username and password can be saved on log in screen. Agreed
2. Option to add a vend bot in my home no need, but could open a door to more cool features.
3. Option to hide players on my screen, i dont like lag not supported, if you don't like lag, go to world 8
4. Option to hide my stats and skill tree no. it would make fights far less strategic, and more of a guess/gamble
5. Add icons for debuff with turn indicator next to player health Supported. A very helpfull indicator
6. Add a commit suicide button, when i am facing 2 level 34 with a level 28 partner i wanna push that button. erm ... no? that's in no way fair to your partner. if you don't like it, don't do 2V2
7. Add faction chat and world chatnot needed, there's a messageboard for factions, and the world chat would be flooded
8. Add ignore all chat button i dont wanna hear ppl cursing me. no, if you ignore ALL chat at once, you miss the non-swearing, and nice people as well.
9. Increase drop of broken and rusted items its just credit after all da hell? we just got a massive increase of credits. items arn't supposed to be über easy to get, you're supposed to actually fight for them ...
10. Change field medic to a passive skill where at level 10 it auto restores 10 health of a player per turn. balance breaking at it's best, would also lead to endless fights if you have 2 people facing each other who can't do 10 damage/turn.
11. Add stat requirements to plasma bolt and cannon. didn't they just took it of?
12. Improve stun / plasma grenade damage no need, they are balanced pretty good
13. Add a feature where if a level 34 uses a level 15 item it looses its stat bonus no, just no

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:07:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/12/2012 17:42:39   
ScarletReaper

1. Fix tacmercs because the way they are now is no better than a regular merc in my opinion.
2. Give CH a nerf as bad as you did to tacmerc
3. Level 35
4. Suicide button is a Great Idea
5. Ability to block chat of annoying freakin 7 year olds and such
6. Cheaper credit prices for item enhancement
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/12/2012 18:19:47   
Ranloth
Banned

1. Major change in balance - CH nerf, perhaps TLM buff if needed although revamp of Field Commander will fix it if not improve it.
2. CH back to old skill tree - my Lvl 27 CH thinks about changing to BH, it's quite boring as CH. :S
3. Closing the gap + revamp of old items; some are too weak for their level.
4. More strategical Bots - Bio is one of the examples already.
5. Ability to ignore chat in battles only - yes nice people as well, but it's their choice.

quote:

6. Add a commit suicide button, when i am facing 2 level 34 with a level 28 partner i wanna push that button.

There was 'flee' button in Beta IIRC, it was taken out for a reason. No.
quote:

14. Focus to determine who starts fight first. Forget luck.

No. Focus is for Bots' damage, why would it affect going first rolls if Support does it?

Also guys if you wanna discuss balance, there's different thread for that and avoid any flaming as this thread could work as a constructive feedback in a way if kept nice and clean I guess.

Edited out profanity. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 3/12/2012 18:33:24 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
3/12/2012 18:23:35   
Basicball

I'm still waiting for juggernaut mode to be raised to the same level as 1V1, meaning mostly faction stuff, but also small things, like announcing the daily winner by a green bar thingy at the end of the day.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/12/2012 18:29:31   
Mr. Black OP

^
Most people already consider juggernaut unbalanced at level 34 and some say that about lv 33.
Unless you mean in terms of recognition.
Epic  Post #: 7
3/12/2012 18:41:14   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

1) Founder step-down.
2) More missions.
3) Storyline's that stay in the game (E.g AQW's Yulgar quests)
4) Less emphasis on bots.
5) Merging faction tool.
6) Free coloring without paying for a new hairstyle.
7) Save username and passwords.
8) Different backgrounds for the login screen (E.g AQW)
9) More servers.
10) MORE CAKE!
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/12/2012 18:50:34   
Basicball

quote:

Most people already consider juggernaut unbalanced at level 34 and some say that about lv 33.
Unless you mean in terms of recognition.

oh, juggernaut is unballanced, believe me, if only i got a day with the balance team to show them some stuff xd

anyway, I did mean recognition. i believe we all have to admit that juggernaut is the underdog battle mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something else i'd like to see is house guards, pretty cool if you ask me. could give ol' Raymus a purpose as well, cos let's face it, there's nothing that you can do with him, that you can't do by clicking the house button availible in every screen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/12/2012 18:59:50   
Hiddenblade

more faction uses
better wars
war reward shops like in aqw (weapons,armors,etc)
more missions
more uses for battletokens
changing color for free with varium hairstyle
cheaper enhancements
more 2vs1 bosses
broken credit weapons

< Message edited by Hiddenblade -- 3/12/2012 19:00:04 >
Post #: 10
3/12/2012 19:03:52   
8x

Achievements that can be rearranged and ability to merge accounts.
Epic  Post #: 11
3/12/2012 19:07:28   
MrBones

Erm let's see . .

1) Varium prices lowered

2) More missions

3) The possibility to link a friend and do 2vs2

4) War bar/ war system revamp

5) Stop paying for hairstyles that I have already bough

6) Revamp battle backgrounds, revamp old npcs artwork

7) A special cheevo for the smexiest player in ED (that would be me)

8) Server reset every 12 hours instead of 24 hours

9) No more gear we have enough

10) Shop based on ranks --->gear only for emperors or commanders for example

Thats it for now but i'll have more for sure !

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 12
3/12/2012 19:10:41   
Stabilis

Varium Ownership:

If you paid for a class change via varium, that class becomes accessible to you free of charge.

If you paid for a name change via varium, that name becomes accessible to you free of charge.

If you paid for a hairstyle change via varium, that hairstyle becomes accessible to you free of charge.

Arguments: Can be abused to force lag, therefor one change of each brand is permitted once per day.

You would say that the game loses profit? Not really, this feature becomes a high demand, enticing players to make a purchase for example each class as soon as possible for versatility. This actually increases spending, at the same time as truly benefiting the player-base.

I would say credit options as well, but perhaps that is much too accessible, angering some of the community, as some players stockpile thousands of credits, creating an imbalance. This is an OK first step.
AQ Epic  Post #: 13
3/12/2012 19:12:32   
One Winged Angel1357

• Improved Faction wars
  • Energy Robot(Assault bot seems lonely)
  • Some way to revisit past storyline events
  • More rusty weapons( because Broken clearly has more weapons)
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    3/12/2012 19:12:47   
    nico0las

1: Lowered varium prices.
    2: An actual story line. I'm somewhat following the current one, but it's not...captivating.
    3: A larger quantity of missions that actually give a good amount of credits. I make 300 credits in 10 battles, I don't need a mission to do it.
    4: Founder stepdown
    6: An achievement or reward to those who spent a large quantity of money on this game.
    7: The ability to switch back to a hairstyle for free once you have purchased it, and changing your color scheme is always free.
    8: If you're already purchased a class change, make it half price/free the second time.

Ninth and most important: THE ABILITY TO SAVE YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.

< Message edited by nico0las -- 3/12/2012 19:24:26 >
    MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    3/12/2012 19:42:15   
    JohnMenzies

1. Full-Screen Option
    2. Ability to Save your Username and Password.
    3. The ability to FREELY Interchange between ALL hairstyles that you have Paid for.(Credits and Varium)

- John
    Epic  Post #: 16
    3/12/2012 20:01:41   
    Basicball

@john: press f11?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    3/12/2012 20:22:44   
    AQWPlayer

Personal want list:
    -Nerf varium in PvP
    -Buff assimilation
    -Remove requirements
    -Minigames! Where's the fun of PvP if you can't play minigames in between?
    -Level scaling battle rewards. 15 battles for ALMOST 500 credits just wont do. (assuming 1 battle per minute, it would take 32 rounds of NPCs to be able to buy a wep costing 16k creds)
    AQW  Post #: 18
    3/12/2012 20:55:07   
    JohnMenzies

@Basicaball

When i said Full-Screen, I meant the Game fills the whole screen like AQW etc...
    Epic  Post #: 19
    3/12/2012 21:15:10   
    Mr. Black OP

More things:
    1) Make enhancements (credit and varium) 1/10th of their current cost (you need them to compete so why should they be over priced?)
    2) Being able to change colors without varium (I already bought the special hair style didn't I?)
    3) Being able to change names for free whenever you want if you bought the name
    4) have all varium weapons levels 30 up be half price, ever notice how a level 20 weapon costs under 250 while a lv 30 costs 950?
    5) Class change for free if you have been it before, but varium needed for classes you haven't been
    6) Promo tokens, when you buy varium you get one, you can then wait to use it for a future promo items OR use it right then for that promo
    7) A war once every 2-3 months (I missed frystland and it sounded like fun)
    8) More achievements, I'm only missing 2 from the shop, some holiday ones, one in a million and some dailies (excluding special ones like epic threads, artist, lore master etc) and I'm not even close to a blue star.
    9) Credits <-> tokens exchange where you can exchange tokens for credits or vice versa.
    10) 2v2 ally link
    11) 3v1 bosses
    12) Upholder things, why should us founders be the only ones to get all the rewards?
    13) more uses for tokens, like I said only missing 2 from the shop and a couple of holiday ones there isn't much for me to do since I'm not into flags
    14) Founder step down for temporary-permanent amount of time
    15) Founders being able to appoint a "Head Officer" or co-founder that can promote, demote, or remove members
    16) Juggernaut balancing
    17) more encumbrance, for instance, I never use my auxiliary, I just have it for stats
    18) Tighter 1v1 range for upper levels, I destroy 29s-31s so it would be nice to face someone a bit closer to my level
    19) Tournaments
    20) small reduction in price for weapons that costs credits
    21) More npcs, at level 34 only lawman, electro hazard, and gamma guard give rewards
    22) mini-games
    23) rewards for winning daily 1v1, 2v2, or WD as a faction (maybe 1k credits?)
    24) more nv bots, variums already have the best so shouldn't nv have some bots (even if they are weaker?)
    25) More things to do with credits, I have 155k right now and nothing to spend it on
    26) Increase weapons damage for low prices (25 varium or 1k credits per 1 damage, maxes out when the damage equals your level), because this would save money for the players in the long run
    27) higher and lower level versions of items with lower damage, less stats, and less slots, for instance: hopeless triblades-> pathetic triblades->triblades->super triblades->ultimate triplades etc, this would decrease the amount of artwork needed while allowing players to use their favorite items at high levels
    28) being able to change faction alignment or name at a small price
    29) semi quarterly champs (8 times a day, worth 250 points) which is tin colored, quarterly champs for achievements (4 times a day worth 500 points each) that's is a bronze version or semi daily champ (worth 1k points) that's a silver version, this encourages players who don't have as much time to play more
    30) a mute players button (mute an individual person), who isn't tired of getting flamed for blocking somebody who had 0 dex?

Like I said, I guy can dream.
    Epic  Post #: 20
    3/12/2012 21:43:14   
    Stabilis

Tournaments have been promised before, and they still have been promised on the main page in the Wiki, perhaps someone needs to tickle Titan and Rabble into submission until they IMPLEMENT THIS.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 21
    3/13/2012 1:29:13   
    Goony
    Constructive!

Ok, some good ideas for change :)

*Experience gains improve with level
    *Enhancements scaled to level
    *If they are going to persist with 5 level difference for fight then luck factors need to be modified by level difference
    *Faction pages
    *Faction and war improvements that incorporate pvp
    *Missions that incorporate pvp
    *Tournaments that incorporate pvp
    *pvp ranking based on tournament performances
    *less RPG, more pvp
    *another tier of class skills at level 35
    *more classes
    *more class balance at cap level
    *better how to play guides
    *better retention rates
    *sellback prices that incudes enhancements
    *better drop %
    *drops that include house items
    *hundreds more housing items
    *membership options
    *equip 2 bots in battle or items

That will do for now ;)
    Edit: Oh, I forgot! A new battle user interface that is more dynamic and has more detail and options

< Message edited by Goony -- 3/13/2012 1:37:46 >
    Epic  Post #: 22
    3/13/2012 1:33:06   
    Angels Holocaust

Let's just start off with umm linking 2 vs 2 together.
    Post #: 23
    3/13/2012 1:47:25   
    Remorse

Here is my number 1 priority,

I dont care what the devs do as long as they do this one thing,

- ENHANCEMENT REVAMP!
    ( to lower the total amount of stats)

This should have the benefits of cuttig costs and solving 90% of balance issues, lessoning the impact of luck and decreasing var non varium gap :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 3/13/2012 1:48:22 >
    Epic  Post #: 24
    3/13/2012 7:55:30   
    Fay Beeee

skin heads you can store in bag.
    example helms or crowns (lol, yes I would still like one.) that you can put on over the top of the one you have, at any time. :)

Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> =ED= Changes/Additions that you would like in EpicDuel.
    Page 1 of 512345>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition