Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2012 8:24:57   
SouL Prisoner

-Increase Varium sell back. make it 30% sell back.

-And varium item bought and sold within 24 hrs, sell's back with 85% sell back.

-Decrease Enhancement price's .

-Equip 3 boosters in battle or raise the refill point from 25 to 40. (ani1 , their choice)

-Inventory space can be bought through credits , (and if possible make name change with credits.... idk, maybe bad idea... )

-MERGING 2 accounts .(Limited trading *if possible)

-Most wanted features(hope they know it, like Co-founder , founder step down , tournament etc)

-Award Achievements with 10k packages .

-Redeem 5k varium for 5k AE points . ( then y would players buy 10 packages??? well, for free weapons, i mean promo weapons)

-Reduce the price for the war kills, make it 5k credits for 100 war kills. or make 200 war kills for 10k credits.

-Put criticals feature in the "normal" war kills, juzz like how they did in the frysteland war .

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:06:32 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/13/2012 8:31:45   
RageSoul

The things i would like to see ( for now ) :
* The most commonly other people said : Reduce Enhancement Prices
* Training Mode ( in case that you need to know how these-and-those tactics are useful )
* Good Balance
* More ways to farm Credits aside from fighting NPCs and other players .
* Make the NPC where you bought your weapon/armor/any other item have a higher sellback
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/13/2012 8:46:15   
Sageofpeace

more varuim for each packaged

2vs2 liking system
Post #: 28
3/13/2012 12:45:47   
Stabilis

Censor any words that have to do with fame, anytime it is spoken a warning is given out to the player, chat should be idle and not spam/provocative/trolling or simply senseless. Except for jokes, those are acceptable.

WHAT WE COULD ALSO DO IS REMOVE FAME.

Or we could change it that so that it does not reward ANY awards or achievements.

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 3/13/2012 12:47:01 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
3/13/2012 12:57:39   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I'd like to point out that varium pricing isn't changeable by the ED staff, only by Artix. This has been stated multiple times by staff yet it's still ignored. If you want price changes then you can ask Artix to consider it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/13/2012 12:58:02   
Remorse

@ Deppressed.

How about remove faming from charcter pages.

and instead placing it at the end of a battle an option to fame them.

For example, the opponenet faught very well you decide to fame them with a ONE click button next to there body to fame them.

Basically it changes fame from being a social thing to being a battle respect thing.

@ ND,

There is definatly things ED could do....

Such as change the enahments system to make them NON compulsary to be at a competetive standard.. And fix most of the balance issues and cost issues at the same time :)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 3/13/2012 13:00:36 >
Epic  Post #: 31
3/13/2012 13:18:48   
Psycho Slayer

Before You Start Reading I would like To add that you have some really good Ideas.
Here is my opinion on what you thing shall be modified.

1. I would like an option where my username and password can be saved on log in screen. Agreed 100 % ( We all Hate logging in , but for hacking issues it's better the way it is. )
2. Option to add a vend bot in my home Agreed
3. Option to hide players on my screen, i dont like lag Deny There might be some player you would really like to meet. ( Removing players under lvl 20 would be better )
4. Option to hide my stats and skill tree Deny ( there would be too much losses . From skill tree one may predict what opponent will do next.)
5. Add icons for debuff with turn indicator next to player health Agreed
6. Add a commit suicide button, when i am facing 2 level 34 with a level 28 partner i wanna push that button. Deny ( other opponent will surely loose making the battle easier for the others and you may never now if you will win or not.)
7. Add faction chat and world chat (this both has ups and down's. Imagine the "world requesting a private chat with you. This will also defeat the Purpose For Adding friends. )
8. Add ignore all chat button i dont wanna hear ppl cursing me. (this may cause some confusion )
9. Increase drop of broken and rusted items its just credit after all Agreed ( Everyone is Going to make more money in selling them and that would make the game a little easier For Beginners)
10. Change field medic to a passive skill where at level 10 it auto restores 10 health of a player per turn. (this will make harder and longer games and you can't make that last second heal Not to get murdered )
11. Add stat requirements to plasma bolt and cannon. Agreed ( they are being Over Used ! )
12. Improve stun / plasma grenade damage Agreed ( It does not make enough damage , but they should regulate it so they dont abuse stats and make it op'ed )
13. Add a feature where if a level 34 uses a level 15 item it looses its stat bonus (this is a little pointless. )
This way players need to use items for their levels. This includes beta stuff.
14. Focus to determine who starts fight first. Forget luck. (the probability of starting is determined by your support. )
15. Dex to improve gun damage. ( Strength will only be used for melee attacks than. it will make the stat slightly useless in my opinion .)
16. Add a mission bot like the find bot
Anyone else can add what feature or change they would like for the consideration of the staff.
Enjoy
Post #: 32
3/13/2012 13:39:31   
Cyberbeast10

I would like to see a "Delete Character" option, for when you have all 5 slots full.
"View" Debuff/Buff option in battle; it displays how much their stats are lowered /increased by and how long it has until it runs out.
"View Bot" Option. We can see your stats/skills, its only fair we know your bot.

AQW Epic  Post #: 33
3/13/2012 13:41:21   
Basicball

^wouldn't a delete character button be VERY bad if you get hacked/scammed? :3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
3/14/2012 8:39:24   
Sageofpeace

The ND Mallet Guy

if the entire player base is unhappy with the current expense of the game them their is something wrong with it

and yes the staff such titan could talk about it
Post #: 35
3/14/2012 9:05:12   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

^wouldn't a delete character button be VERY bad if you get hacked/scammed? :3

When a character above level 30 is deleted(and a character of any level , if upgraded , his record is saved) , the record/data is automatically stored in ED system( Adopt a system that can save a character's lvl, weapons , cheevos, rating.... A to Z info about the character) , so if the account is deleted by a scammer , the owner of the account can contact the "Help Team" and ask them to revive back the character 24hrs before the time of its "Deletion" . (and what if the player is the founder of a faction , then? well then , the faction is revived to , but no members in it. the data about the faction is saved too , *if the faction is a level 8 and above only* , reason , i hope u guys know that, well its easy to make it to level 8, but after that its really hard to level up your faction. )

i think this is only the solution this this prob" .

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 3/14/2012 9:07:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
3/14/2012 11:38:09   
white out727

more varium
more classes
more bannana armors!!!! XD
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
3/14/2012 11:45:30   
white out727

^ lol i think bannana armor is awesome, i wants it lol
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
3/14/2012 12:52:20   
BlueKatz

Feauture:
  • Delete Character
    I really want this I'm full already

• Save username and password
    Really annoying when I have fairly long pass

• Daily win loses tracking
    I hardly pay attention to the game so it's really hard to tell this

• Solve 2vs2 problem
    Not sure really how, but they should allow player to control the Leftover Ally. Making a Sim system to control the leftover ally. Or make an Auto AI which will use the most costly skills and Auto Attack if needed or something.

General Balance:
  • Reduce Rage Requirement by half, back to how it should be.
    This is based on how it should work, proved by math.

• Move Gun damage to Dex. Move Rage to STR.
    Less Str Abuse while Dex less about 1 specific thing. Rage to Str will cover all the loss since all stats get heavily buffed since. Plus prevent chance to cross same Element which make Str build 100 useless

• Support give large bonus to Rage base on who go first and their Support point
    This is obvious, I think they gonna add this sooner or later

• Rage won't be comsuned by Block, instead players will still gain Rage and in Rage Mode until 1 hit is landed
    This is a must, seriously the current state can be considered as a bug or something

• Remove Agility and make HP and MP work like STR DEX TEC SUP. Basically, does decay
    Agility is not such good way to balance, it will eventually die anyways, doing this will be easier while open more build

With this MP gonna need a buff since Skill already get decay already, if MP get another decay it will be too hard to use or too good to use. It can have increased amount (3) or have special effect.
    My idea of MP special effect: Resilience. The skill using MP will get bonus or penalty based on the effect.
    A skill will cost X amount, if blocked it cost X-A amount, if hit normally it cost X-B amount (B<A). If crit it cost X amount

• Crit, Deflection and Block must decay
    Solve stat abuse problem making all stats equal at highest level

• Remove Focus
    It doesn't do much any more, making Bot damage static with many version or based on Player's Level will be a lot better. If the stat really balanced there no need for focus

• Bot special cost MP or HP the stronger the effect (for nerf Bot)
    Bot currently seems tradeoff to me. Making it does cost will be easier to buff and nerf bot
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
    3/16/2012 1:01:08   
    Rui.
    Banned

there is a hall of fame, it would be nice to add i hall of shame.
    When my partner leaves the fight and the opponent 2 players use 3 boost and 2 heal its time to in into the shame bucket. When you have a opponent that watches you die missing all his turns its time to go to the shame bucket.
    Fame and shame buttons need to be added in the duel screen rather than opening char webpage
    Post #: 40
    3/16/2012 2:16:04   
    Thylek Shran

1. Much more daily farming NPCs for lvl 30+ non varium players
    1. (Admin12 and 1 Shadowguard was removed and not replaced by NPCs with similar power and level !)

2. Bring back free players into PVP by reducing the huge gap of power or
    2. adding a new PVP mode which is not based on character level but on the
    2. sum of weapon and armor power

3. 1-time payment for varium hairstyles (skin heads you can store in bag)

4. Comfortable and quick to access meeting points for at least 3 areas to hang around.
    4. Like Biological Preserve, revamping Valestra´s Arcade and The Lawman´s Suite bars

5. Much more credit only armors, not only once a year !

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:06:48 >
    DF Epic  Post #: 41
    3/18/2012 10:04:36   
    Rui.
    Banned

adding a character's rage bar below the health/energy bar. If everyone knows our stats and skills it would be nice to see when they rage too. Better strategy to use yeti, surgical and boosts.
    Post #: 42
    3/18/2012 11:03:09   
    Stabilis

More programmers working under Titan.
    AQ Epic  Post #: 43
    3/18/2012 12:06:20   
    Clavier

1. 30k or 540 var to change class
    2. varium sellback(50% same as credits, why not?)
    3. hairstyle ownership. But if you color, you pay
    4. change deflection chance back to support. this nerfs TMs and CHs,
    and buffs support back.
    5. cut the price of enhancements 25-40%
    6. delete char button.
    this will be bad if your account got hacked, yes, but
    99% accounts that were hacked, as artix said, are
    caused by the user telling their ID and password. right?
    then do not tell it, easy.
    7. make the block chance (defender's dex-attacker's dex)/3
    8. infinite focus
    9. low health agility bonus - add 2 res and def for people
    with <=80 health
    10. enhancements sellback. But if you buy with var, then
    the sellback is var, vice-versa.
    11. CH old skill tree <3
    12. Make a mutating non var limited rare armor
    13. +10 buddy slots. why can't we have more?
    14. Make technician improve with support(not really sure)
    15. User and Password saved at login screen
    16. Daily win loss tracking

Epic  Post #: 44
    3/18/2012 12:12:38   
    Basicball

quote:

10. enhancements sellback. But if you buy with var, then
    the sellback is var, vice-versa.

isn't this already in the game?
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
    3/18/2012 12:13:30   
    Cookielord12

quote:

^ lol i think bannana armor is awesome, i wants it lol

/Smug Face

Obviously the gap between varium and non varium closed.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
    3/18/2012 12:20:05   
    Clavier

@Basicball
    Is it? How do you do it? I didn't know XD. Btw I saw your vids, they were great.

And another thing i forgot. We should increase max stun rate to 40%.
    The formula is the same.
    Chance to stun = Base chance + (Attacker's support-Defender's support)/4
    But I'm not pretty sure about this. Just a thought (:
    Epic  Post #: 47
    3/18/2012 12:33:47   
    Basicball

quote:

Is it?yes How do you do it?buy (var) enhancements, and sell yourenhanced item :s I didn't know XD. Btw I saw your vids, they were great. Thanks n.n

i'm pretty sure, cos i can sell my enhanced Spectral Reaper for 307 var (and 6000 Cred) and my unenhanced harvest reaper for 180 Var (and 6000 Cred)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
    3/19/2012 0:46:08   
    Clavier

^
    Does it apply to credit enhancements as well?
    Epic  Post #: 49
    3/19/2012 1:11:14   
    Midnightsoul

agility lvl scaled

ally link for 2v2

make the stat decay level scaled?

-Midnightsoul

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.
    Page 2 of 5<12345>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition