Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/26/2012 19:59:25   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Changing hairstyles without spending more varium, and being able to move your achievments around.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
3/26/2012 20:14:10   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

@Chosen I've heard rumor about RabbleFroth changing up the hairstyle system.

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:05:06 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
3/26/2012 20:17:04   
Mr. Black OP

^
RabbleFroth is now my favorite coder.

Some things I would like:
FREE enhancements, since you need them to compete why not just make them free?
A full refund to those who bought enhancements (credit AND varium) if this goes through.
Epic  Post #: 78
3/26/2012 20:28:14   
ScarletReaper

^ Making it free would ruin the concept, and I doubt it will ever happen. Plus, it would make varium a lot less usefull.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 79
3/26/2012 21:09:54   
Zeoth

But stuff would be much more cost effective >_>
Post #: 80
3/26/2012 21:45:59   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

If enhancements were free, why would we bother having them since everyone could get them and thus negate the usefulness of them anyways?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
3/26/2012 21:54:27   
Stabilis

And... if Nightwraith himself said that we do not do refunds... then how would be able to sellback enhancements at full?
AQ Epic  Post #: 82
3/27/2012 4:03:09   
My Name is Jake
Banned

10 influence for 2v2 and Juggernaut wins.
Instead of a certain amount of wins to get ranks make it points. 1v1 = 1 point. 2v2 and Juggernaut = 2 points.
Cheaper enhacements, 50% varium sellback and more varium in each varium package.

I don't know what the hell the staff were thinking when they thought making 10 enhancements cost 1700 varium was a good idea.

< Message edited by Jake01 -- 3/27/2012 4:05:33 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
5/18/2012 15:23:55   
Rui..
Banned

i had created this thread to get the voice of players. The only change we seen is jugg mode being modified. Are there anyother inputs that you have considered rabble ? Hate to see so many inputs dying.
Post #: 84
5/18/2012 16:08:37   
Renegade Reaper

1. I would like an option where my username and password can be saved on log in screen. Supported.
2. Option to add a vend bot in my home Not really necessary, they are all over.
3. Option to hide players on my screen, i dont like lag Not supported.
4. Option to hide my stats and skill tree Just add the option to hide your stats and skills, not your attack power and defenses.
5. Add icons for debuff with turn indicator next to player health This would be helpful, especially for new players.
6. Add a commit suicide button, when i am facing 2 level 34 with a level 28 partner i wanna push that button. Not supported. Also team battles like that will be balanced this update.
7. Add faction chat and world chat This could be interesting, as long as you could turn it off.
8. Add ignore all chat button i dont wanna hear ppl cursing me. Supported 100%. What i would add to this is that mods could be heard if they needed to be. Another option is to make it so it doesn't work on mods.
9. Increase drop of broken and rusted items its just credit after all Maybe up the drop rate just a bit.
10. Change field medic to a passive skill where at level 10 it auto restores 10 health of a player per turn. Not supported.
11. Add stat requirements to plasma bolt and cannon. Plasma cannon has stat requirements. But plasma bolt does need requirements.
12. Improve stun / plasma grenade damage It is not really meant to damage, just stun.
13. Add a feature where if a level 34 uses a level 15 item it looses its stat bonus
This way players need to use items for their levels. This includes beta stuff. What level 34 would use a level 15 weapon?
14. Focus to determine who starts fight first. Forget luck. I think the lowest level starts first now.
15. Dex to improve gun damage. This would make mages OP because dex would raise gun damage, overload, and plasma rain. Also they have deadly aim. This is NOT a good idea.
16. Add a mission bot like the find bot Perhaps.

< Message edited by reaper666 -- 5/18/2012 16:10:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/26/2012 12:10:25   
edwardvulture

Limit enhancements to 8 a player (somehow) and make them super-expensive
so that you don't exactly need them to compete and that the people that want to spend all the money can have a slight advantage

Also make a de-enhance button where players get 75% back on their weapons and armors available for three-months before testing phase ends.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
5/26/2012 12:20:52   
JariTheMighty

^Even better, make them cheap(er), so that everyone gets a chance to enhance their items.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 87
5/26/2012 12:24:32   
Stabilis

I still support Remorse's idea of using enhancements to alter the set stats of an item.

Oh, and:

quote:

Updated PvP:

*Juggernaut button

*Tournaments

*Spectator

*Animations sweep (we should reduce the impact of teleporting [it creates a blue, flashing pillar])

*New fighting animations

*New battle start and battle end animations

(*New emotes?)

*More skills for all classes

*Balance Strength and Support, balance Dexterity and Technology

*Performance and art overhaul (possibly turn the cartoon look into a real look)

< Message edited by Depressed Void -- 5/26/2012 12:25:13 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 88
5/26/2012 16:42:56   
Ez_Ease

What I would like is:
a quick change load out for my character,
based on save builds and weapons I have.
a cabinet to store my extra armor
a rack for my weapons
a shipping desk for my faction
Epic  Post #: 89
5/27/2012 5:17:53   
SoniKRiP

5 - 6 level difference to use weapons. The current 4 is not enough. Makes it easier for a level 25 to face a level 30 and makes it fairer and gives the level 25 a chance.
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
5/27/2012 5:21:04   
My Name is Jake
Banned

quote:

Limit enhancements to 8 a player (somehow) and make them super-expensive
so that you don't exactly need them to compete and that the people that want to spend all the money can have a slight advantage
Don't know if you've noticed but they already are super expensive.

AQW Epic  Post #: 91
5/27/2012 5:23:08   
rayniedays56

@ above

the credit prices for enhancements is expensive.

The varium prices, however, are not

1700 varium to fully enhance a weapon versus 100,000+ creds to do the same thing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
5/27/2012 14:17:01   
Ez_Ease

Is there a way for me to save and send my chat log to an administrator?
If so how?
If not there should be.
Why?
My evidence about being solicited to trade accounts
with Zeke Falcony is gone. I do not like Hackers or Scammers.
I also do not like accusing someone with out proof other than my word.
Epic  Post #: 93
5/27/2012 14:35:43   
Fay Beeee

You can only save what you manage to screen shot.
Epic  Post #: 94
5/27/2012 14:37:50   
Stabilis

@raynie,

quote:

The varium prices, however, are not

1700 varium to fully enhance a weapon versus 100,000+ credits to do the same thing.

1700 not expensive, I would have to disagree. That is close to $10 RL money, $10 to increase a maximum of 10 stats, and 10 stats not giving more than 2 base damage, 2 base Defense points, or 3 base Resistance points. In my opinion that does not equalize.
AQ Epic  Post #: 95
5/27/2012 15:21:42   
Basicball

@ez-ease: you should pm your report, combined with proof (like a screenshot) to the lawman ( http://forums2.battleon.com/f/pmsend.asp?toMemId=110976 )

Removed signature as per rules. ~TG

< Message edited by The Game -- 6/27/2012 6:05:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
5/27/2012 16:34:19   
Ez_Ease

Thanks I will do that in the future, I will also appologize for allowing my anger
over such an action for going public.
Epic  Post #: 97
5/27/2012 17:58:11   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I think Depressed Void is right. I think they should make enhacements 50 varium per enahcement or 5000 credits per enhacement. It's stupid that they made enhacements cost more than weapons because it just doubled the price of the game for high leveled players because high level level equipment has between 7-10 enhacment slots which costs 950 - 1700 varium and a high leveled item costs 995+ varium.
AQW Epic  Post #: 98
5/27/2012 18:04:42   
liy010

quote:

5 - 6 level difference to use weapons. The current 4 is not enough. Makes it easier for a level 25 to face a level 30 and makes it fairer and gives the level 25 a chance.

That's a great idea! Now since Juggernauts can only face players who cannot get the same weapons as them, we would be facing level 27s and below! Jugg is once again free wins :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
5/28/2012 21:06:00   
Sparticus

I would like to see better direction when it comes to finding the beginning of a mission line. For those players who don't read anything outside of the game, it's virtually impossible to know where to go when you click a mission at an NPC. I understand there is now a direction to the mission prior to the one you choose but, like most players, I managed to find the end of a mission line first then went through the annoying task of following it backwards until I hit the start. What a drag.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Changes that you would like in EpicDuel.
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition