Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Balance Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/13/2012 10:12:12   
od

^ Yes, but if TM have insta-losses 1/5 of the time, suddenly the build becomes alot less op and desirable to play since it could only get 80%
Epic  Post #: 701
4/13/2012 15:25:04   
BadLT

Blood mages shouldnt be allowed to have 80+ HP , it just makes them super tanks
Or the agility effect should be tripled or 6x because they just put all their bonuses into health and strength
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 702
4/13/2012 15:30:45   
Ranloth
Banned

@above
No. BMs are fine, as in HP wise, as they can be beaten but may also be tough to kill. Making changes to HP affects everyone, your suggestion is a failure as you want them to be weaker than you or you just can't beat them properly. I had 110 HP on my Support TM, am I ultra-super Tank? Nope, I could be beaten. Agility trippled? You're just making everyone go Focus 5 to keep their HP low due to such a high penality + it won't be equal to the defences.
AQ Epic  Post #: 703
4/13/2012 15:32:40   
BadLT

I admit i am pretty weak towards bm , i can kill any other class easily , except bms that are 5 lvls higher then me ( I get pretty close , like 12 hp left for them)
thanks for the feedback though , no hard feelings <i dont get offended easily>
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 704
4/13/2012 15:33:53   
Ranloth
Banned

Yeah I see your point, and I have weakness to BMs as well if they change strategy a bit but that's the game - you aren't supposed to win all the time. I agree they are strong but we shall see changes probably next week if it won't make it tonight.
AQ Epic  Post #: 705
4/13/2012 15:58:55   
ansh0

WHY YOU NO LOOK AT MY IDEA?

I suggest Fireball should improve with support.

I explained my claim in the STR BM thread...
Epic  Post #: 706
4/13/2012 17:09:15   
ScarletReaper

As far as cyberhunter goes, leave the plasma armor and get rid of malf. That would make them pretty much equal/opposite of tlm. that way the supertank classes wouldn't have debuffs, as I think it should be. Maybe replace malf with Deadly aim or something. Maybe even make a skill to increase support, just don't mess with plasma armor. If plasma armor goes and I find it hard to tank effectively I'll just switch to tlm. As will a lot of people most likely.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 707
4/13/2012 18:17:35   
edwardvulture

I don't usually come here but i have to complain a bit...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 708
4/13/2012 18:46:06   
Arevero

CH cannot lose malf, it will be just like nerfing static all over again, no debuffs is a real boring class, takeaway PA, give us ES, revamp SA, or replace it with DA. End of story, i don't see any problem there, so why do we have to keep on changing plans. a Majority of us already accepted that skill-tree change.

CHs CANNOT lose malf, it would just make the class boring and we would be forced to go tank, poison, or dex builds which was rlly quite OP.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 709
4/13/2012 21:03:58   
ScarletReaper

They already did it to tacmercs, why not ch? lol I could survive just fine without malf. I barely use it now as it is since 90% of people have rusted or regular assault bot anyway.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 710
4/13/2012 22:08:11   
Arevero

But didn't you see the outcome, it turned into a boring class really and tanking was it's only survival. You probably may not need malf but others do, in fact consider those new f2p players, they will instantly turn down the class.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 711
4/13/2012 22:22:58   
ScarletReaper

I still see a lot of tacmercs, so I don't think it killed the class. Also we have some very usefull skills that we could still use to win. AKA emp, massacre, multishot, poison....We would still have options.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 712
4/13/2012 22:42:43   
Mr. Black OP

^
What would replace it then?
Epic  Post #: 713
4/14/2012 0:11:40   
RageSoul

quote:

I suggest Fireball should improve with support.

This one i have to agree . Sure , they have Zerk , but it's actually Fireball that makes them that STRONG ( especially if they go first ) . Add DA Physical Gun to the mix and there , opponent pwned in 3 turns . Plus , Zerk , if we include luck , is blockable , Fireball isn't .
AQW Epic  Post #: 714
4/14/2012 0:16:55   
drinde

Yesh.

With a Support FireBall, BMs would actually try using Support.

Wonder if Zerk -> Assimilate AND Support Fireball would work.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 715
4/14/2012 0:22:14   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I still say Bludgeon should replace Berzerker rather than Assimilation. I'm running a Max Assimilation Strength Tech Mage and it actually eats BMs for breakfast 90% of the time. It also eats most other classes as well. I lose mainly only to really high dex builds but that is expected with strength builds.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 716
4/14/2012 0:32:01   
RageSoul

@ND
Well that works too , and yes , replace Zerk with it rather than Assimilation .
AQW Epic  Post #: 717
4/14/2012 0:47:21   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

The problem with BM is that with Berzerker, they easily can eat away over 100+ in two turns. Bludgeon would be able to lower that by around 10 plus the fact that it's always physical rather than a Berzerker which could be either. At least with Bludgeon and Fireball one could protect better against them because that would be two always Physical moves rather than a potential energy-physical combo.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 718
4/14/2012 3:57:49   
ansh0

Thank you for reading my post....

Supp improving Fireball gives Bm's a chance at supp builds, thus reducing SUPER STR ABUSE.

Epic  Post #: 719
4/14/2012 5:00:44   
huuduy1

TM just got buff again >.< Now they can build FULL DEX/TECH TO BE OP >.<
Epic  Post #: 720
4/14/2012 10:32:12   
RageSoul

@huuduy
Buff? The nerf only affected DEX TM , and TECH TMs have to put points to DEX to use Maxed Super Charge .
AQW Epic  Post #: 721
4/14/2012 10:34:51   
Ranloth
Banned

Well it's a bit less OP, Caster TM, but as long as Betas have requirement then it will be abused badly. xD There may be weapons that have no stat requirements in one area so just 3 stats but that won't ever match Beta items which are freely abused even by me for the time being. I think it makes me a hypocrite to abuse them now and want them nerfed anyway.. ._.'
AQ Epic  Post #: 722
4/14/2012 10:37:54   
RageSoul

@Trans
Who cares if they accuse you ? You abuse for a cause right ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 723
4/14/2012 10:38:38   
drinde

Abusing to stop abusing? Interesting...

That theory hurts lots of "innocent" players though. :3
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 724
4/14/2012 10:41:17   
Ranloth
Banned

No one accuses me, but I see myself as a bit of a hypocrite. :P
And I use it as I can now, I couldn't before as I had no P Armor to go with old Caster TM but I like SC build anyway, had it before the stats were changed. And I know it does but that's why I want Betas to get requirements - will save innocent players (after killing them a lot of times..) and it will stop any other abuse possible. XD
AQ Epic  Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 [29] 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Balance Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition