Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Tips for Power Button

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Tips for Power Button
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/15/2012 22:13:21   
Stabilis

Tip: Strike does not go into cool-down. Sidearms cool-down for the next 2 turns. Auxiliaries cool-down for the next 3 turns. Robots cool-down for the next 3 turns.

Tip: Agility is a handicap against players who use high levels of health. The higher your health is past 95 points, the more damage you will take. Be cautious.

Merged double-post. ~Lectrix

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 4/4/2012 23:29:37 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
3/15/2012 22:24:58   
Basicball

quote:

Robots cool-down for the next 3 turns.

This is true most of the times, but not always

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 8/1/2012 19:19:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/15/2012 22:43:28   
AQWPlayer

@ND Mallet
quote:

Tip 10: The Ultimate skills all regenerate an amount of health back and will always deal 20 or above damage.

Dis needz be change'd. Massacre doesn't regenerate health :P it only does because of BL, but CH doesn't have that.
AQW  Post #: 28
3/15/2012 23:02:54   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@aqw Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to invest at least one point into Bloodlust before you can get to Massacre?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
3/15/2012 23:10:37   
AQWPlayer

@ND Mallet
Correct me if I'm wrong, but does Cyber Hunter regenerate health with Bloodlust?
lol sorry for the sarcasm

< Message edited by AQWPlayer -- 3/15/2012 23:12:42 >
AQW  Post #: 30
3/15/2012 23:18:51   
rayniedays56

LOL....

ND Mallet was burned.... :)

TIP:

We are sorry, but it seems you have lost....NOOB! jk....lol....we do that a lot....love you though! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
3/15/2012 23:20:53   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Yep, I got burned by someone correcting my honest mistake. I'll have to edit that in a bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
3/19/2012 8:10:50   
DeathGuard

Tip: High HP and high lvl damage skills are a great combo for a build when you're lvl cap player
Tip: Use weapons with different type of damage, it provides more diversity when dealing damage.

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 3/19/2012 8:13:45 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
3/19/2012 8:24:47   
drinde

Tip: Healing does not mean you're a noob.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 34
3/20/2012 4:16:12   
Drianx

Rage bar fills up when you attack or use an offensive skill.
The higher your enemy's DEF/RES, the higher the increase on your rage meter when you attack him.
When you play defensively, your enemy usually gets rage faster than you.
When your attack gets blocked, rage meter increases just like you would have hit.
In 2v2, always speak and make up a strategy with your partner, rather than rushing into using useless skills all by yourself.
Always check out your enemy's build and plan your fight accordingly.
In 2v2, listen to advices from a more experienced ally - you can sometimes win fights that might seem impossible.
Never expect to win every single fight, no matter how good your equipment and build are.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/4/2012 21:14:08   
DeathGuard

Tip: Carrying boosters for any situation in a fight is always good since it can give a victory!
Tip: Never sell your items, save credits for new ones unless they won't be used again.
Tip:Sometimes allocating some of our dexterity's or technology's stat points into our health/energy is best fitting!
Tip: Using buffing skills against high dealing damage opponents can be helpful but they will gain rage faster.
Tip: Using different sets of strategies against Boss Npcs may turn out into a win in the battle.
Tip: Buying weapons is a hard decision, but sometimes buying weapons with low requirements can lead to more creative builds!

< Message edited by DeathGuard -- 4/4/2012 21:26:21 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/5/2012 5:15:40   
Fay Beeee

Tip: When fighting a 'Boss' battle against Armour Hazard, Admin 11 etc, health is VERY important. These bosses are WAY stronger than 1v1 or 2v2 opponents.
Tip:You have to 'buddy' and 'link' to be able to fight boss battles. Theses buttons can be found buy clicking the person picture at the bottom of your game screen. (4th one from left)
Tip: Check out all the buttons an the bottom of your game screen. They have great things you can use.
Tip: You can travel the world by using the 7th button. Picture of a world.
Tip: Buddy and Bag spaces can be bought from various npc.
Tip: Check out all npc. They hold more than just shops.
Tip: 'Power up' means buy Varium.
Tip: Enhancing your weapons can be done with Varium, credits or combination of both.
Tip: Once you have enhanced, these points can be changed to anywhere available for FREE. You only have to PAY one time.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 8/3/2012 4:28:47 >
Epic  Post #: 37
4/5/2012 8:11:13   
TurkishIncubus

1)Do hourly 15 npc to have better ratio in 1vs1

2)Healing is not noobish move

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 8/1/2012 19:20:13 >
Epic  Post #: 38
4/5/2012 19:17:37   
Wootz

Always heal if you can. It might just be a battle changer.
Make sure you check the Battle Strategy Index on the Forums for a quick way to find out great builds for your levels!
Think before you decide what to do.
Never listen to trollers. (No heal, noob, etc.)
Plan for the future.
Ask more experienced players for advice. You can find them in World 7 at Oz.
Ultimate skills do a minimum of 20 damage, if your opponent has 20 Health and you can do an ultimate skill. Just do it!
Passive skills are great. Always invest a few points in them.
Don't open all the skills on your skill tree. Its rarerly a good decision.
Use the Forums for help and discuss the news!
Found a bug? Report it on the forums!
Did you spot a hacker? Always use the In-Game reporting system.
Never fall for scams. If someone asks you to give them your account info. Just report them for griefing/scamming and ignore them.
Joining a faction is a great way to learn from experienced players and find friends!
Sometimes, the simplest move is the best one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/6/2012 0:33:47   
RageSoul

I'll give some tips but i'm not sure that the colored tip is gonna be helpful ...

* If you're much of a busy person or has a life to focus on , have 1 or 2 of your characters have a faction because of time being so fast and short
* Try finishing missions that give you weapons , even if they're weak because they also give you bonus moolah .
* In low levels , Field Medic heals very weak , so take advantage of Health Boosters , no matter how many flamers and trolls say "noob" or "loser "
* When in doubt , try testing your build against a friend by Challenging them . Don't be afraid . Who knows maybe the build you're using fits best to your gaming style .
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
4/6/2012 14:26:43   
Clavier

Go to settings and adjust the bar to have max faster performance than better graphics. It's better imo.
Adjusting the graphics quality(best, medium, or low) has quite a big effect on your game speed.
If you're annoyed with announcements eg war kills, u can turn it off at settings.
Try clearing your cache if laggy.
Usually the last world, 7 or 8, is the least laggy no matter what server
If u buy enhancements with credits there's no sellback, but yes with varium eventhough only a small percentage. Try enhancing with varium and cred, notice the price difference
A non var lvl 18 BH can beat Junker 2.0 in minetower. Nice way for leveling up. Try with other classes
Overlord guard, exile soldier, valery, gamma guard, charfade, snork, the lawman, and electro hazard are some NPCs u can farm pretty easily at lvl 34.
Have a stun. They could come in handy.
Selina is the hardest NPC for it's equivalent level imo.
Don't play ED to much if feeling tired or dizzy
Get some rest if feeling tired or dizzy. Really.
If bored you can change your looks at BigTuna or Steve. Or probably, turn on some music at your comp
To win daily solo champ u must at least play 18 hours for 1 day. Fighting NPCs helps a lot in this case. Yes, a lot.
Missions are useful :)

Hope this helps. Sorry for the mistakes.

< Message edited by Clavier -- 4/6/2012 14:30:40 >
Epic  Post #: 41
8/1/2012 14:46:23   
  RabbleFroth

We're planning to implement a feature using this very soon, so I'm bringing this thread back from its grave to continue the discussion and suggestions.

Some great tips have already been posted, but we're looking for a good deal more to start with.
Post #: 42
8/1/2012 14:51:06   
DeathGuard

Thanks RabbleFroth, some weeks ago I try to find it but it didn't appear to my surprise. Thanks for reviving it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 43
8/1/2012 18:18:09   
Fay Beeee

Very Important tip for ALL.

Like all games ED has people that will try and hack or scam you. We do have a great team fighting this but ultimately it is up to you.
They will promise you everything you ever wanted.

REMEMBER they are lying.
They want your account and will say anything that they think you want to hear to get it.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NEVER EVER SHARE YOU ACCOUNT WITH ANYONE.

NEVER EVER give any personal details out to anyone.

NEVER GIVE password or email address.

You can do offers to help you get Varium http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tt.asp?forumid=237 and read everything it asks you to do. :)

This is a game so STAY SAFE and have fun.
Epic  Post #: 44
8/1/2012 18:21:06   
helloguy

remember a staff member or mod will never ask for your info as they know it all ready
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/1/2012 19:18:56   
Teufel Hunden

tip: EMP str builds and it will better your chances
tip: Heal when possible
Hint: Staff never ask for info on any site (facebook, twitter, epicduel, etc.)
tip: dont let others bring you down
tip: if you need help with bosses pm me i will help you, i dont mind :)
tip: express ur char however you want
tip: HAVE FUN AND BATTLE ON !!!

~Sir Bomb Expert~

p.s. if you see me around say hi, i love conversations with people and getting to know them :).
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/2/2012 1:45:09   
JohnMenzies

Tip: All multiple target damaging attacks (Artillery Strike, Multi-Shot, & Plasma Rain) deal a minimum of 5 damage points.

Tip: While challenging a player to a challenge battle, you can press tab to continue a conversation until the challenged player accepts your challenge, however you will not see the text that you are typing.

- John
Epic  Post #: 47
8/2/2012 4:22:51   
kittycat

Tip: make some friends while you are playing the game. Friends in ED are useful and can come in handy.

Important: Observe your opponents skill tree and decipher which route you will use to defeat the opponent. But be careful, not every route is successful. Example would be that EMP unables one to rage with mana-consuming move, but it can rage a gun that's almost as powerful as the mana-consuming move.

AQ MQ  Post #: 48
8/2/2012 5:01:50   
Blaze The Aion Ender

Tip: In a race to use Massacre with another Hunter, and they went first? One turn away from their Massacre, throw a stun grenade. Even at level one, it can change the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
8/2/2012 10:41:14   
Stabilis

Hey, staff, I see that "140 characters" is the limit, but are you able to get more space by using animation to scroll or flip text? I know that animation uses a unit of graphical data for each slide, but alpha-channeling the background and leaving just black or white text may not be too severe (even just to test). To go from left to right or flash another text may not hurt the game's "RAM" especially when one player's battle is over and the others do not see their power tips.
AQ Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: =ED= Tips for Power Button
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition