Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

AQW Legends of Lore: Danitia (Discussion!)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> AQW Legends of Lore: Danitia (Discussion!)
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2012 6:09:31   
Selene

The Story goes here

Discuss

My Fan Story about AQW Danitia (RESUMED!) Story Discussion
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
4/4/2012 16:01:32   
Selene

Is anybody going to reply to this subject? I could use the comments/feedback guys! Please.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
4/5/2012 1:16:10   
blankmaskara

Well, I can't bring myself to believe that Danitia single-handedly overthrew Gravelyn bcause won't she notice that her troops are one by one becoming Chaorrupted? I mean, I don't think she would spend her entire time up on her throne. And if she does notice, wouldn't she start an investigation for who did it? And if that's the case, then they can find out that Danitia did it, because even her trust for you won't overcome the fact that as Empress of the Shadowscythe Empire, she can't exactly trust anyone too much, except Chuckles).

Besides, her troops are also strong and once they find out, it would take hours for you to get through them, if you even can. And once you get through, Gravelyn would be prepared to beat you to a bloody pulp.

And, the only reason why Noxus was able to overthrow her was because he had Vordred and he had enough power to take control of the skeletal troops within a few seconds.
Post #: 3
4/6/2012 2:05:52   
Glais

Nearing the end. Some buts seem slightly corny, a la "Went into the forest to sow random Chaos." While this is obviously the entire point OF Chaos, it could be worded more seriously I think. After all, Danitia's a high ranking...Chaos...person, and ShadowScythe. It seems like passages referring to her would be a bit more serious, even if her personality was not such.

I also noticed the weird Darkness Orb passages. Though DF holds no canon to AQW, Vayle was the only person we know of to bond with the Darkness Orb, Sepulchure had naught to do with it. Of course again, DF Sepulchure is tooootally different from the AQW one.

Also, I'm not sure but I'd venture to guess Gravelyn's at least 18. If she was a mere child, tons of other villains would've usurped the throne by now, as Danitia did. She also just doesn't look childlike, that's just AQW's style in my view.

Also, why would Tomix help anyone evil?

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 4/6/2012 2:10:07 >
DF MQ  Post #: 4
4/8/2012 15:18:59   
Selene

Tomix helped Vayle releasing herself of the Orb in DF, so he helps evil characters. The story is a bit randomized, but so is AQW, no? lol

And i've updated the story... enjoy!

< Message edited by Selene -- 4/8/2012 15:19:24 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
4/8/2012 17:04:15   
Glais

Vayle's not really evil though, so that makes her an exception. At least, by that point in the story she wasn't. Tomix also helped her at the main character (who he is good friends with)'s request.
DF MQ  Post #: 6
4/8/2012 17:34:57   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

Like glaisaurus_x said, Vayle isn't evil. Is it evil for you to help a man who promised he'd bring a loved one back?

quote:

Legend foretold that a hero would emerge in this dark ageof chaos, andit happened that I, Danitia, picked up a simple wooden stick and my mage robes and decided to head out into the crazy world of Lore, to fight against all danger that is lurking on each corner that you can imagine. Of course, I hungeredfor a greater power which I would receive from Drakath himself. After a few years fighting for Gravelyn and the forces of evil, that da came. I got a hit against the back of my headand got knocked out. When I woke up, I found myself on a small island in a realm that looked like Lore.

quote:

You will become a elemental energy, with a power that groes beyond that kind of power that many heroes here on Lore hunger for.

an

In your story Drakath sounds like this Twilight vampire to me, he never had this much contact with his Chaos lords. He briefly met Kitsune when he chaorrupted him and Ledgermayne visited him and not the other way around.

I don't get the part on the moglin, if he were a mage in life why wouldn't he remember his magic in undeath?
Furthermore, why would he know Zorbak and Kabroz?

quote:

I’ve read the entire book, I can now tunnel my healing magic to dark magic, and with that necromancy

I'd recommend you follow the lecture of Jaania (read Alexander's Journal).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
4/9/2012 2:26:31   
Selene

Thanks for the corrections, I notice now my spacebar sometimes neglects to put a space

However, can someone tell me, if Sepulchure didn't have the darkness orb within him, how he was connected to the darkness realm, and how it required necromancers to reanimate him? I'm very curious after this.

As for the moglin necromancer, before undead, he was just a elder moglin I guess? I didn't really pay attention to the background of the moglin, but I might in the further development of the story, however I didn't say he didn't remember his healing magic... he learns how to tunnel it to darkness magic from the book... meaning he knew he possessed healing magic?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
4/9/2012 2:55:34   
Glais

Far as I know, it never stated Sepulchure was connected to the Darkness Realm, as for Necromancers reanimating him, never happened in DF. Probably happened in AQW (since he's apparently undead there) but we've not seen it. It's rather simple though, he can't bring HIMSELF back to life.

Assuming he was connected to that realm, it would probably be like Drakonnan, he was just born attuned to it.
DF MQ  Post #: 9
4/9/2012 5:28:55   
Selene

He says to be darkness and doom in AQW, as well as Undead... and that little thing Drakath pulls out of his armor, what is that then? It's a spirit orb, no? Likely connected to the darkness realm?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
4/9/2012 5:36:51   
Glais

"I am darkness I am doom" was likely a defiant boast. There's been no story evidence to claim he's directly connected to the Darkness Realm. T

NOTE:That does not mean he cannot be in your story though as it is, YOUR story, I'm just clearing things up canon-wise. Your story can take things in whatever spin it wants, canon or not.

Most people assume it was his Soul, truth is...we have no confirmation what it is. One could guess it's his Soul or Essence, but I know the Darkness Orb's always been Blackish Purple, so it likely wasn't that.
DF MQ  Post #: 11
4/9/2012 6:44:11   
Selene

Hmmm oh well, gives us something to ponder there... just like Drakath not knowing Sepulchure has a daughter... while in DF... Drakath is on the fortress when it crashes when Sepulchure goes to get his daughter... lol. Drakath saw that, but must have forgotten? (The part with Grams unleashing the beasts upon the lich).
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 12
4/9/2012 17:02:58   
Glais

AQW and DF hold no canon to each other, so in AQW's universe, I gues Drakath never did know.

I was just using DF as a base since we know more aout Sepulchure from there than AQW.
DF MQ  Post #: 13
4/10/2012 10:18:20   
Selene

@Above: That is so true. However, overthrowing Gravelyn singlehandedly like Danitia does in the story is basically abusing Gravelyn's trust. Chaorupting the skeletal soldiers happened on the same day in the story, if you read well. But thank you for your good feedback! I appreciate it. As for knowing more on Sepulchure, I wish there was a wiki for Dragonfable to read a NPC's background story, or maybe DF should have a character slot for Sepulchure, that you start out as the young Sepulchure, etc... just like we have Xan now.

On topic: I have released another part of Chapter 3: Danitia's School on Necromancy!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 14
4/10/2012 11:13:36   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

quote:

‘Very good, I will start educating them’ replied Mr.Magic, after he dressed up like a Professor from NecroU.

You mean a robe and a silly hat?

quote:

Once, we can turn this lifeforce into darkness, we can create a lifeforce of its own, meaning we have the basic key for necromancy: employing lifeforce into a cage.

Once we can turn this lifeforce into darkness, we can create a lifeforce of its own, meaning we have the basic key for necromancy: employing lifeforce into a cage.

quote:

For now, I am very tied an I need rest.

tired

quote:

We have our skulls ready and we are listening’ spoke the class almost equal.

We have our skulls ready and we are listening spoke the class almost simultaneously.

quote:

Rumors go that the hero’s of Battleon may soon strike against Drakath.

Is this a spelling I am unfamiliar with?

My thoughts on the latest chapter.

1. Is it that easy to lead the Shadowscythe that you can simply ignore your duties as leader (you previously claimed you usurped the throne since Gravelyn isn't worthy to rule yet) and merrily start to teach a class of moglins?

2. The teachings are better than what the former NecroU teachers could offer, but I do feel they are learning things way too easily. It's somewhat boring to read "I told them to animate a skeleton with fire magic, which they did." I have nothing to visualize, if you catch my drift.

3. It's not certain Artix is even a Paladin (in AQW), from what I understand he's an Undeadslayer.

< Message edited by Dwelling Dragonlord -- 4/10/2012 11:16:00 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 15
4/16/2012 14:21:00   
Selene

And..... Chapter 3.1 is up: The Invasion of Willow Creek! Enjoy!!!

@Dwelling Dragonlord: May I remind you that english isn't my native language, and I am trying my best with the spelling, which is sometimes difficult. At your points:

1. The undead moglin is merely teaching the class, not Danitia. So she has time to do different things, and she usually plans things at night while she's writing in her diary if you read the story well.

2. The teachings are more extended, and I agree I should've put more detail into the expirimenting and things the students are learning. But consider this, while writing the story I am thinking of more subjects at the same time, meaning I get distracted from the main subject.

3. Artix is in a certain part of the story the Champion of Darkness (this comes back further in Chapter 3.1 of the story too, which we saw in the Vordred story. (/join VordredBoss).

Furthermore, thank you for your comments and showing me points that I miss, I will try to get a hold of that in the rest of the story

< Message edited by Selene -- 4/16/2012 14:56:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 16
4/16/2012 16:34:18   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

@Selene: I provide all the authors with corrections. I make mistakes too, it's what makes us human.

1. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you give a lecture? It seems more like you gave the theory and he did the practice.

3. I know he is, I even predicted it from the start. Thus he cannot be a paladin* as he cannot cast Light spells in AQW.

*By the term AQW uses it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 17
4/17/2012 1:00:19   
Selene

I believe you're right that in 1 chapter Danitia gave the lecture and Prof.Magic did the practicum afterwards, so you're right.

But Shadowfall is in the story ruled by Gravelyn under Danitia's supervision, meaning Gravelyn is just on her spot and nothing changed, but Danitia comes up to monitor things and takes dramatic decisions when neccesary.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
4/19/2012 7:33:35   
Selene

Another part of Chapter 3.1 is up! Enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it!!!!

Sincerely!
Danitia
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
4/26/2012 9:09:38   
Selene

A minor update about the Archmage Research is up for reading!!! Enjoy!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 20
4/28/2012 7:24:37   
Selene

Once the book is finished, I will offer it for download in PDF format so that it looks like a E-Book! I hope you still enjoy it as much as now when it is finished! /font]
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
10/26/2012 9:10:50   
Selene

Even though I stopped writing for a long time on this story due to particular reasons, but I resumed writing, I hope to receive good critisism and feedback! The link is below:

My Fan Story about AQW Danitia (RESUMED!)

< Message edited by Selene -- 10/26/2012 9:12:37 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 22
10/28/2012 6:19:43   
Glais

Hm, what happened to the last discussion thread? ~_^ Anyhow, only read a little bit (font's kinda hard on my eyes) but I find the name Professor Magic a bit odd.
DF MQ  Post #: 23
10/29/2012 7:16:26   
Selene

That was only a dream, the story takes a different course now.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
10/29/2012 10:20:11   
Glais

Oh I see, suppose I'll need to start over then, my mistake.
DF MQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> AQW Legends of Lore: Danitia (Discussion!)
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition