Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) Shajidh, a Pirates Tale!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Shajidh, a Pirates Tale!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2012 21:28:02   
Shajidh
Banned

Read this before reading the story! Important!

Hello, this is my first time writing a story, so I will begin with this sort bio.
I am known by a lot of names and nicknames, but in this story, I am Shajidh, Pirate of Lore's seas,
as I meddle with Chaos, and venture to sovereign lands, and unknown islands in the sea!
Although being a pirate, Shajidh is already an antagonist, yet he is the protagonist in this story,
because chaos is in this story. As this has adaptations of items in game currently, certain
lore has been changed/formatted to fit my story.
The differences in Chaos
Chaos in my story has been made out to be similar to the alien from John Carpenter's "The Thing",
using people as hosts, adapting spontaneously to survive, so on and so forth. This would add my
ideal form of "Ideal Chaos" in AQW, as it's unpredictable, it's tactics are as well.

Very descriptive violence, and gore. Not to go as far to say 13+, though.

I have made the characters alignments using this chart:

Lawful Good | Lawful Neutral | Lawful Evil
| |
Neutral Good | Neutral | | Neutral Evil
Solrac | Shajidh and his Crew |
Chaotic Good | Chaotic Neutral | Chaotic Evil
| Chaos |

Characters speech will be in bold, as narration will be in italics, to make it a bit easier on the eyes, yes I have double spaced it, in lines, sorry for the
inconvenience if you like it differently, but that's the way I will write this story, and continue writing it.

Discussion Page

(Links of character will be links to images showing their most definitive looks, Shajidh's for example, being Alpha Pirate, long hair, a flintlock pistol shoved into a slit in his overcoat, etc.)

Primary Characters

Shajidh - Pirate, captain of the Sunken beauty.
Jau Shear, First Mate to Shajidh. - Deceased
Jhayre, Shajidh's maid on the Sunken Beauty.
Jason, First Mate to Shajidh, after Jau's demise.
Kayrin, Swashbuckler of The Sunken Beauty. Second-most trusted to Shajidh, only outranked by Jason.
Solrac (By request), Owner of Solracs Legacy, the mechanical ship, ally of Shajidh and his crew, and in on their adventures.

Secondary Characters

Shaov, Chaos warlord of Scorn Alley.

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/4/2012 18:42:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/2/2012 23:11:08   
Shajidh
Banned

Chapter one - Nightmare

~ ~

"A storm be brewin'" said Shajidh, gazing at the dark, thunderous clouds. "The ship is under fire from Starboard! The enemy ship has landed their gangplank!" shouted First Mate Jau Shear.

Shajidh would only stand oblivious to the situation, as a cutlass goes through his chest, he has been paralyzed in fear this whole time,

watching his entire crew die by the hands of Drakath's chaorrupted pirates, and his ship sinking slowly, the captain goes down with his ship.
"Shajidh, Shajidh!" cried an ominous voice.

"Huh?" As Shajidh awoke from his nightmare. "I be awake, alas, my mind isn't after witnessing that again." sighed Shajidh, as he slowly drifted out of bed,

and gazed out of the porthole of his ship.
"Me ship will not fall to this "chaos", I keep hearing about! I will defend her till me dreadful demise." he exclaimed. "You keep getting these dreams,
there must be something strange happening!"

Cried Jhayre. "Aye, I be foreseeing my demise." sighed Shajidh. "You can't die, my love, this must just be stress-induced!"

said Jhayre, exclaiming it with deep sorrow. As dawn emerged, Shajidh came up to the deck to address the crew. It was cloudy but good enough to set sail by Shajidh's standards.

"Ahoy crew, we be setting sail by 'noon, part with these landlubbers, so get what you want from this "Lolosia" while you can, we be near midday." stated Shajidh, in a clear yet stern voice,

as everyone but Jhayre and Jau stayed on the deck.
Two hours later, the ship was setting sail for Nal'jul, the fabled island which holds the Iryerris dual blades, a powerful asset to a Pirates arsenal.

If Shajidh was going to find it, he would need a few more ship mates...

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/3/2012 19:24:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/2/2012 23:12:45   
Shajidh
Banned

Chapter two - The Puzzling Sea

~ ~

Two days into sailing, the Sunken Beauty and it's crew found itself in estranged waters, whirlpools everywhere, there was only one explanation for this~ Krakens.

As Shajidh knew what they are and how to effectively defeat them, he got his Book of Lore out, it was dusty, rarely used.
"Oh Book of Lore, describe to I t' Kraken, the unholy underworld spawn of t' sea. inquired Shajidh, and the book responded.

"Kraken, a monster of Lore's seas, guardians of sunken treasure and far off lands. Effective killing methods would be to gauge the eyes of the beas-" Shajidh slammed the book closed.

"I know how t' kill a Kraken, you scallywag talking paperweight!" He exclaimed, and threw the book back on to a desk in which it laid once more.

As Shajidh reemerged from his chambers, the Sunken Beauty was under a tight grip a a Kraken already... "To battle! Arm the cannons! Swashbucklers, get ye' muskets and aim for t' eyes! this beast dies tonight!"

Shajidh jump off of the Gangplank, landing on the head of the Kraken, armed with a Flintlock pistol and his Cutlass, he was fueled by his fury and lunged his Cutlass into the beasts
eye, it shrieked, and more Krakens submerged from the deep, they were in for a fight. "Aaaagh! Screamed, Jau, his arm was torn clean off, his elegant blade lost with in the sea, he needed help. Fast.

"Die! You sea-devils! I'll kill every one of ye'!" Screamed Shajidh, as he watched Jau get plucked upwards into the air by the beasts tentacle, and hurled back into the deck. He

stopped moving, laying there in a pool of his own blood.
No! Shajidh screamed, he killed the Kraken attacking the ship, but two remained. He jump back onto the boat, barely

grabbing the gangplank, climbed on and ran to his first mate, he was dead.
"Sir, we are losing too many to continue this fight! And these beasts, a strange purple

substance grows on them, there are more, and smaller eyes than there should be on these beasts, what is going on? They're emitting radiant purple glows,

something is wrong here...?"
Jason inquired, as Shajidh was too devastated to even acknowledge it. The cannons began shooting, but the Kraken absorbed the impact, this was a strange sight to the ships crew, and Shajidh knew the only way to defeat them now was to puncture their eyes.

Men, set up the Gangplank starboard and fire your muskets at their eyes! This will be the only way to defeat these spawns of the Underworld!" Commanded Shajidh, as he pulled his Flintlock out.

After a rigorous fight, the crew had defeated these beasts, it was almost Dawn, and the ship was in bad condition, but there was something floating in the water... A massive mechanical ship.

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/3/2012 17:26:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/2/2012 23:39:32   
Shajidh
Banned

Chapter three - Solracs Legacy

~ ~

"This, this ship, it is massive! It's the size of a castle!" Exclaimed Jason. As Shajidh shoved him to the side, rushing towards Jau. "Jau! You suffered... I will avenge you, my brother...

The mysterious mechanical ship sailed towards the Sunken Beauty, and a hatch opened, sending a gangplank into theirs. As a cyborg-like man emerged. "We've been watching you fight those

Chaorrupted beasts, you are a powerful crew, I am Solrac. And this Solracs Legacy."
Stated the Cyborg, Solrac. "I be Captain Shajidh of t' Sunken Beauty, this be me crew."

Sajidh stated, as Solrac gestured them to entire his empire. On the inside, it was a metropolis, a full city on a boat, filled with cyborg-humanoids, misfits of Lore's society. This was a haven to those

scorned by Lore.
It started out with me, a normal human, a blacksmith to be specific, working as an apprentice in an Inn, in a small hilltop town, if only I'd

remember the name... Well, the town was under attack by a Dragon, it breathed it's flames onto the Inn, I was trapped under a beam, alone, in agony, the fire

scorched me and ravaged my arms and legs, and I found sanctuary in the Guardian Tower, a Steamgear offered to build me Steampunk limbs, for my

servitude. I accepted, and deserted him. After upgrading my arms and legs to metal, I was looked at as a freak by civilians; so I built a raft, and sailed away.

Being the only of my kind. I built more from that raft. And more came to help me. Eventually came to be Solracs Legacy.
Walking through the City, they noticed a

mechanical ship parts shop. Shajidh left the group and walked towards it. Solrac hesitated, and began to speak.
"This was a safe haven, I need your help, this is why I let

you normal beings inside, after witnessing you take on the Chaos Krakens, you are worthy of helping us vanquish our foe on the inside."

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/3/2012 17:25:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/3/2012 17:29:59   
Shajidh
Banned

Chapter four - Shaov

~ ~

Solrac led them around town, showing them all major points, but as they were walking down the cities main road, he turned into an alley, and what lied with in was a shadowed face, a man whom had no mechanical parts, but his eyes glowed vibrant purple, he emerged and began to speak in a raspy, yet clear voice.

"Welcome to Scorn Alley, now leave before I tear you a- Solrac." The man paused, seeing Solrac, he immediately reached for his shamshir, but Solrac was quicker, unleashing an armblade and impaling
the strange being into a wall, the blade went through him like butter.

"Heh... This again..." The man started laughing, as violet tentacles started wrapping around the armblade, the strange being devoured the armblade and the tentacles wrapped around his wound. he was fully healed by this queer substance.

Step aside, chaos fiend, we have business here. Solrac stated, as a stairway below the main city was revealed in the cloaking shadows, they all began to descend into the lower deck, as the proclaimed "chaos fiend" hid in the shadows once more, ready to attack anyone seeking entry. He knew what was waiting for Solrac.

"This is Scorn Alley, even outcasts exist in a world built by them. One day, a man showed up at our city, whilst sailing through Dragontounge, off the shore of Skullholme. He was relatively harmless, and generally nice, he had cyborg plating allover him, we allowed him into our community, his name was Shaov, and he was an entity of Chaos, Drakath, the reason Chaos scorches across Lore, had sent him, knowing of our ship and it's vast resource of easily-controlled outcasts, a vast army could be made at his control. Luckily I found out his plan shortly after his arrival, poor drone didn't know the first thing about elusiveness. He was making plans in our Inn, The Rusty socket, where you may rest until we fix your ship, but your captain up there may be more interested in patching up his ship than helping my people. Please, help him help us." Solrac quickly explained, as they arrived at their destination, this place was full of chaotic beings, and chaorrupted entities. Solrac needed help.

"No Jau, watch out! No!" You suffered... I will avenge you, my brother! Shajidh woke up instantly, scared of what he witnessed in the following days, he hadn't the time to even mourn his brother.

"I can't sleep, I be going to look around this mechanical city." Shajidh explained to Jhayre, as he got up and left the Inn. As we walked around, he noticed a strange glow in a nearby ally way, there was an open door to a gambling ring, were many a civilians were betting things, and he noticed a prize, a sword, painted by war, blood, and flesh, it glowed with an orange tint, and by its looks was razor-sharp.

"I want t' sword.Stated Shajidh, as he threw a large bag of gold on the table, by far the biggest bet. He would have to win in a simple card game, the winner gets the sword, and all the Gold.

"You'll have to win the game, then, it's a simple card game, a pirate like you could easily win." Said the bartender, with a grin on his face.

After an hour it was down to Shajidh, and three civilians, one by the name of Tho'gar, a Horc with a mechanical chest, and hand. After the two other civilians lost, it was down to Shajidh and Tho'gar, they had began playing, and Tho'gar was counting cards and rigged his deck, Shajidh had seen him swipe a card from his sleeve, and immediately stood, pulled his cutlass and slashed him across the face, killing him were he sat. Then jumped over the counter, knocking out the bartender, he took everything of value, and the sword. Leaving no trace of himself there.

Meanwhile, in Scorn Alley, Jason, Solrac, and Kayrin were silently assassinating Chaotic beasts, all living in symbiotic houses, made from chaos substances, after the host was killed, the house unraveled into the hosting body, from were it had sprouted. They were almost done, when one of the crew members keeping guard ran to them, panicking about the others being murdered violently by chaos symbiotes, they were on to them, so they had to move quick.

"This is it, the Chaos Manor, were Shaov "lives", if you can call this living. We have to infiltrate here, and kill Shaov, quickly, before the remaining denizens realize what is happening, without a chaos official watching the chaos, the people become chaotic in turn, anarchy."Stated Solrac, as they hopped the chaos-gate into the manor. Upon reaching the front door, it slowly creaked open on it's own, as Shaov stood there, armed with a radiant-purple glowing greatsword, and a maddening look in his eyes.

"Solrac, you have bothered me one to many times, the time for a silent takeover is over, I will slay you and fester inside of you, taking over this ship without a single soul knowing otherwise, this world will fall to Chaos! And you're all going down with it!" exclaimed Shaov, as he ran towards Solrac gripping his Greatsword, a chaotic-claw tore out from his back, and grabbed the panicking crew member, ripping him in two, and before he could grab another, Jason sliced it clean off of his back, and right when Shaov lost his guard on Solrac, he plunged his hand into his gut, ripping out his insides, but these were not normal organs, they were fully chaotic, with eyes allover, everything and anything inside of him was alive, and had a mind of its own, the organs began to emit tentacles, and transformed into mobile creatures, Kayrin lunged his scimitar at the beasts, killing them, Shaov was damaged to the point of immobilization, and died of blood-loss.

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/3/2012 18:18:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/3/2012 19:23:53   
Shajidh
Banned

Chapter five - The blade

~ ~

"The blade has seen bloodshed for centuries, you now wield, it is your lifeline, your safety, your shelter from that which lurks, Chaos controls, Chaos corrupts, this is The Bane of Chaos, This Island you are going to has not what you are looking for, but you, Shajidh, have what should be there now, I." Stated the sword, as only Shajidh could hear its whispers. He believed what it said.

The next day, Shajidh was nowhere to be found, no trace of him anywhere, one of Solracs escape boats were missing, and no one knew were he had gone, it was strange, Shajidh had swoar he would never leave his ship until he died. Jhayre had been the only one who's seen him since the night before he left.

"Were is Shajidh? Kayrin inquired, sounding frightened, as his captain was gone."One of the escape boats are gone! | Jhayre is nowhere to be found! | Were shall we go now without a captain?"Exclaimed the crew, as they looked frantically for Shajidh.

After many hours, the crew gave up and went back to The Rusty Socket to eat and sleep, but Jason was too worried, he went searching for Jhayre, he searched all of town, and finally got to the towns Auction Building, he had already known that Jhayre had a fancy for unique things, as he entered, he heard her voice-"3000 gold!"She exclaimed, bidding on a Brooch.

"Jhayre! I must speak with you immediately."Said Jason, and then he thoroughly explained the situation, Jhayre was listening, but was nervous, as if she new something...

"I do not know what happened to my Shaj, but if I did, I would surely tell you all! Please, I did not get told anything! He was gone before I woke up, I swear!" She exclaimed, and kept looking around.

"I know a thing or two about liars, Shajidh has taught me how to differentiate them. Speak of were he is, now. If you do not comply, I will be forced to lock you in the ships cell until further notice. As acting commander when Shajidh is gone, I have the authority. He sternly stated, knowing that Jhayre would crack sooner or later, she was weak minded, and not made for this life, Shajidh seduced her into becoming his maid, and currently his mistress. Shajidh had bartered her many a time, nevertheless, she loves him.

Jason put Jhayre in custody on the ship, and went out to the pawn shop, upon entry he noticed Shajidh's Cutlass there, covered in Horc blood. He purchased it immediately. And on the Blade there was a single word, written in blood, it said "Skullpunch". Jason knew exactly where he sailed off to, and began to head off to an escape boat, but beforehand, went to gather up Solrac, and Kayrin.

Bring me to the Skullpunch Volcano, throw me in, there will be a weapon waiting for you, I will give you more information when we arrive to the top. Explained the Sword.

After battling his way through Undead, he reached the top, the blade fell to the ground, and gradually pulled itself into the Volcano, with in its imprint lied a riddle: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, ten paces left and turn to your right, place your hands on the rock as if gripping an axe, I am free once more".

Shajidh did what he was riddled to do. And when he reached the rock, it had a strange handle-like formation, and looked like a battleaxe stabbed into the rock, only it was all stone. He did what he told to do and gripped the rock, as he felt all of the rock leaking off of it, a hot sensation literally melting the stone, the flame ripped out of the rock, and the blade was flaming, it muttered one word. "Natatorium."

Jason was almost there, had he known the night before, he might've been prepared to leave, but now, him, Kayrin, and Solrac, must survive on what little food they have, and Shajidh is leaving! Turning it into a pointless journey for Jason, aside from viewing Shajidh's boat zhoom right past his.

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/3/2012 21:27:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/4/2012 18:35:47   
Shajidh
Banned

Chapter six - The Axe
~ ~

"No, no please! Leave them! No! Exclaimed the woman, as the pirates ransacked her home, as her children watched in fear as a pirate menacingly aproached, their father had been brutally murdered trying to defend them. When a sword impales through the pirates chest, by a town guard, the children safe, as the guard has his hand chopped off by another pirate, this is a brutal scene for young Shajidh, and his brother Jau. They flee the home to hear the screams of their mother, and the guard being murdered.

"Were... Were do we go now, brother?" Stated Jau, softly crying, holding the necklace of his mother, blood is sprayed across the jeweled pendant. Shajidh armed with his fathers knife, he must take on the world from a young age, living alone with only his younger brother to keep his humanity, and sanity, in this unforgiving town outside of Lolosia.

Shajidh wakes up, horrified at these repressed memories back into his head, he feels something is wrong, and as he looks to his left, The Axe he uncovered was floating over the foot of his bed.

< Message edited by Shajidh -- 4/5/2012 18:21:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) Shajidh, a Pirates Tale!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition