Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Whats In The Name?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Whats In The Name?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/6/2012 20:52:58   
IvanXY

Forum - IvanXY: My name is Ivan. I was big fan of KyleXY so there you go lol

BH Character - DevlinW: I wrote a book 3 years ago. "Devlin Wolfwood" is one of my main characters.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 26
4/6/2012 20:56:01   
Mdmarvel

Forum - MD= My first 2 names/ Marvel => I like marvel characters
Mugsy (BH char) - just a gangster in the looney tunes show
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/7/2012 6:57:23   
Necromantres

Well When i decided to play EpicDuel Once More .I Wanted A New Carracter With A Good Name . First i tought about how i liked DragonFable . I Considered That Black And Purple Make A Good combination. From 2008 I Liked In Dragonfable the Ideea Of Necromorphy And About The Necromancer. From Weapons Combinations And Skill Tree...So Here It Goes I Wanted Necromantress but this name was tooked by someone.. Now it is tooked by a lvl 1 mage... So Thats Why i Made Necromantres... Strange Is That with This Name I Had A Luck From lvl1 and it stopped around lvl 29...You may have seen carracters Named : "Purple Huntress" Super Elite Slayer : Supe Elite Weaver" and a few i dont remember.. Well They are mine used for getting experience before this account
Epic  Post #: 28
4/8/2012 6:39:32   
PivotalDisorder

Names

Suicidal Tendencies: many think I named my char after the band, but it's actually named after the number of kids who have got it
so damn easy in this world, yet still find something to be depressed about AND feel the need to share it daily with an online audience.
Post #: 29
4/8/2012 7:05:01   
Fay Beeee

I have no good reason. Like you guys, but here goes.

My nik-name is Fay - so that is the 1st part taken care of.
I like all living creatures (except spiders) I have a phobia with those.
So I pondered animal, beast, lion etc. None of them seemed to fit. They were too aggressive for me. I graduated onto the smaller mini beasts. Wasp (aggressive), Firefly (Um), Dragonfly (interesting) but settled on Bee as it is a miraculous creature. Then I just added an extra e for in game and 2 x e for forums.
lol. Warned you it would be nothing great. :)

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 4/8/2012 7:06:18 >

Epic  Post #: 30
4/8/2012 10:12:22   
MrBones

Well, well, well

My in-game name is a bit weird. It is DBag.

When I found the game, I was stuck in the naming process for quite a while as all the names I wanted were taken. Then I though, 'what is this game about ?' the answer was killing folks in gruesome manners like in the gladiators time. I though well people will hate me for it so I am going to give them what they expect: a dirtbag.

I come from Quebec, Canada so my first langauge is french. To me Dirtbag was not a curse word or a big insult. I checked with the chat filter and it was ok. I shorthen it a bit (DBag) cause I knew people were to lazy to type the whole thing.

As for my forum account, it is a very sad story. My forum name was DBag, like my in-game name. One day I had an email saying that my name was removed for being offensive. They choose Mr.Bones for me. I had no saying in that choice. :(

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 31
4/8/2012 10:16:08   
Frost Snake

theres nothing special about my story but.

ive liked the snow ever since i was a little kid but snow was taken so i went for frost and my favorite reptile thingie is a snake so i made my name Frost Snake it wasent taken which was great :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/8/2012 14:36:46   
Celestine
Constructive!

Original name was xEclipse, I wanted Eclipse but it was unfortunately taken. I decided to add an "x" just because that's what I did in past games if the name was taken.
Over time I realized that I didn't want any letter attached to a name I wanted, so I began to search for new names.

As you can probably tell, I'm fond of the moon so I searched for names that had to do with astronomy. The word "Celestial" had such a nice ring to it but I didn't want to lose any part of my in-game identity so I decided to leave in "Eclipse". The name "Celestial Eclipse" didn't appease me, it just didn't sound right. Somehow this led to "Celestine Eclipse" which sounded right to me and after pondering on it, I decided to change my name to that. :)

I don't think I'll ever change my name again, of course unless the name I really really want becomes available. But that name is a secret. :P
DF Epic  Post #: 33
4/9/2012 4:40:17   
Clavier

I liked to play piano since I was little, and stumbled upon the word clavier which means piano in french. So yeah.
Epic  Post #: 34
4/9/2012 9:48:07   
One Winged Angel1357

One Winged Angel
Watercolour
5FingerDeathPunch(meant to be Five Finger Death Punch)
Buried alive

Anyone see a common theme here? Well if not all of my names center around music.
One Winged Angel~Sephiroths Theme song
Watercolour~Pendulum
5FingerDeathPunch~A metal band
Buried Alive~Avenged Sevenfold

Well I did leave out one account and that is Max The Dark.
Max the Dark is the epicduel account named after my friends hacked DF account how she came up with that name is beyond me.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/9/2012 11:55:36   
rayniedays56

:D

My forum name derives from a book i read before...lol...the main characters IM was rayniedays56 :P

My in-game name, Amber Rayne, is the name of my BEST friend in the whole world :) I knew I had to add her in some way :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/10/2012 1:24:47   
Ez_Ease

My forum name was given to me by my friends when I was a kid growing up in New York City.
I wanted to be a D.J. in the late 70's EZ because everything seem to come easy for me.
Ease in the way I did it.

My in game names says it all
Forget you man lvl 32 TLM
You talk too much lvl 31 M
No need to talk lvl 30 TLM
It is only a game lvl 21 M
Not here to chat lvl 28 BM

Have a great day!
Epic  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Whats In The Name?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition