Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Epic duel on Galaxy note

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Epic duel on Galaxy note
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/9/2012 9:16:49   
ansh0

@Wraith, I has Nexus. WHY DID THEY REMOVE FLASH?! WHY?!WHY?!

BTW I am running Android 4
Epic  Post #: 26
4/9/2012 11:57:15   
rayniedays56

It works on my Droid! :D

Chat no worky though...so...dont be mad people if I no chat back :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/9/2012 12:09:51   
Stabilis

Rabble or Titan,

please adjust the Android multi-touch keyboard readout to be compatible with EpicDuel's keyboard functionality.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
4/9/2012 12:13:23   
Ranloth
Banned

Void, they design game for browsers hence why it's called a browser game. If phone cam run it, good for you as you can go mobile with ED but game is made for browsers, not phones.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
4/9/2012 12:27:26   
Stabilis

Not to say they can't make profit adjusting to being mobile hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
4/9/2012 12:36:20   
Ranloth
Banned

By adjusting game to mobile? You mean rewriting whole game to mobile? That's a.definite no.
If your phone works with ED then it's great. More phones will as time passes and if something doesn't work then blame your mobile, ED cannot do anything about it. Remember it's adjusting files for certain version of OS, making it compatitable with new releases of OS as well as game, and perhaps different OS' - iOS, Android - ICS and Gingerbread, Symbian, BlackBerry (doubt this one will work anytime soon).

Amount of work is unreal, it's making phone version of game that has same server and same data as ED for different OS and its releases. Coded in different way as well BUT has to work in same way. Profit you say? How will you make the game first? Is it possible? How wil it affect things now? What about work on current ED? Who will update it, phone version? Profit isn't only thing that matters, phone ED is not possible.
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
4/10/2012 6:21:15   
rajkumar

@Trans first stop using blue colour in every post it irritates me. Second they dont have to change whole epic duel a to z they just have to change the chat option coz even if you use a browser in phone you cant chat with anyone coz the keypad in phone doesnt show the enter button!!!
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
4/10/2012 6:33:54   
Ranloth
Banned

I just went by example of Void's said about mobile ED. Then solution is Send button to be made, and I just evaluated on mobile vsrsion of ED which works anyway now but no chat feature which could work on some phones, although no enough data is given to find out if it works.

I use blue font since I registered, there wasn't a problem ever since and it's my choice. There's a colour tag in Forum so it's there for a reason. ;) Besides, I've seen people in ED only telling me twice now not to use it, odd right? And my first 2K posts were in AQ and DF.
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
4/10/2012 8:57:56   
rajkumar

I rarely come to forums coz i always get busy in facebook solving silly problems of epic duel players. And now i am fed up of solving the problems coz there are already so many mods in epic duel that can help players. Now its time for me to play epic duel to my best from mobile without chatting with anyone ^_^ No more help to players :-P
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/10/2012 9:21:21   
Wraith

@Trans: You forgot to mention that only Android ICS has issues with Flash. ONLY ICS. Honeycomb (Android 3) was decent with Flash.

Holy Jesus.

And HP/Palm's WebOS TouchPad was GREAT with ED. Why did they discontinue it (*rage*)?

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
4/10/2012 10:22:03   
Ranloth
Banned

From what I know, Adobe gave up on Flash for mobile phones so not sure how it'll work, but I still use Gingerbread (2.3.3) and awaiting for ICS update this month. I'd say all phones with Dual Core and decent RAM (usually 1GB+) will work with ED. Single core and 512 MB RAM doesn't so double core is a minimum if you want to play really.

Learning something new everyday, just to hope Flash gets fixed on ICS as update will roll live for most of SE phones and newer Android devices already have ICS and Flash but works poorly.

Stupid typos..

< Message edited by Trans -- 4/10/2012 10:53:52 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
4/10/2012 10:53:15   
Wraith

@Trans: I was talking about a tablet.

Dual(not double)-Core, 1GB RAM, 1.0 GHz.

It's not THAT bad, I could handle ED fairly well on it, as long as I didn't talk. It was able to chat, though.

And incorrect. Most Android devices use either Gingerbread or Honeycomb. I think only Nexus, XOOM, and a few others are equipped with ICS.

This is pretty much the line between Flash & Android or No Flash (but CloudBrowse) & cool iPad/iPhone.

And Android haz nu Flash no moar D;<
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/10/2012 11:20:37   
rajkumar

Just use galaxy note it is best to play epic duel in mobile. Other mobiles are no match for it when it comes to ram or processor i am playing ed from my mobile for almost 2 hours now and i only do npc nowadays so i dont need to chat with anyone.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Epic duel on Galaxy note
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition