Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: EpicDuel Nostalgia Thread - Old Times - Alpha Pictures

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel Nostalgia Thread - Old Times - Alpha Pictures
Page 7 of 11«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/17/2012 21:44:14   
One Winged Angel1357

Just found a TSAAS knock off faction.

Boy does that name bring me back
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 151
7/17/2012 23:02:55   
DillBagel

Should never have read this thread. Miss old ED even more now. xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 152
7/17/2012 23:48:09   
Wind

Haha Dill

Great to hear from you! DillBagel master Signature maker of the old ED Forums
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 153
7/18/2012 0:07:41   
DillBagel

Ooooooh. Even more sting. xD
But yeah, I miss the game that I could spend hours upon hours playing. :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 154
7/18/2012 1:58:04   
Kd

i miss when the level cap was 25, there was no varium. there were no auxileries. D: (from the very start of alpha)
Epic  Post #: 155
7/18/2012 2:16:31   
DillBagel

I enjoyed the game the most around the mid-beta area. Developed enough to be full game, but still a testing environment where everyone knows each other.
AQW Epic  Post #: 156
9/9/2012 12:50:40   
SMGS

More images for you!

Really Old Pic of Me
Old Siggy ... Because getting 100% with 3 wins is awesome? :3

Old Website Pictures:

EpicDuel Crowd Shot (That's what the link says so I'll stick with it!)
Millionth Battle
Old Play Button
Create an Account Button (This one looks better against the Website's background color)
Beta Weapon Promo and Old Beta logo

Edit: Fixed link

< Message edited by SMGS -- 9/13/2012 22:48:59 >
Post #: 157
9/9/2012 14:00:59   
Bunshichi

quote:

EpicDuel Crowd Shot (That's what the link says so I'll stick with it!)

I miss that map layout

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
9/9/2012 14:03:46   
One Winged Angel1357

@SMGS The Really Old Pic of Me and Beta promo are the same image
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 159
9/9/2012 14:06:06   
SMGS

^ Heh, I'll track down the image later. Had a hard time digging for that one, too. >_>
Post #: 160
9/9/2012 14:09:17   
rayniedays56

@SMGS...

Hmmm....you seem to have necro bumped an old thread :P

EDIT

@SMGS....:'( No friggin love man, no LOVE! xD

Okie...old pic time...

http://media3.vindy.com/img/photos/2009/02/26/jonandbernie_t180.jpg?d7845ce1117d86242961692c3462052fb8f99b7e
http://www.gameogre.com/epicduel1.jpg

Just cause :)

< Message edited by rayniedays56 -- 9/9/2012 14:22:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 161
9/9/2012 14:28:22   
nico0las

Missing Gamal and the other leaders right about now :/
Beta was awesome. Really missing it :(
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 162
10/6/2012 20:03:06   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Oh my god. Some noob techmage just beat me today. He doesnt know how to play at all. He used like 185 hp. He healed about 96 times. What a noob. His name was Xendran or something. I bet you he will never be good at this game.

And now I come back to central station, to see some dude jumping. His name is Rez, what a noob. Jumping his heart out...

Anyone remember bella at Oz world 8? Lol

(Nostalgia feels )

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 10/6/2012 20:32:20 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 163
10/7/2012 3:21:53   
Wind

^^ Ahaha yes Xendran the Heal-Loop Techmage, what an abusive Health user he was but then again I too was a TechMage in beta and I did copy his builds even though he doesn't like people copying his builds. He had lots of awesome build tactics and was a Build master (when it came to High Health and tanking), he also managed to beat many other veteran players (such as Testbuild, Fay Beee, Daphne) which are all on youtube.
Xendran started first inspiration of high HP builds in TechMages, which players eventually started using too, but eventually the Agility feature stopped this.

Then there was the era in Beta when the Bounty Hunters used strength builds, Smoke, strike, strike, LEVEL 1 Massacre = Dead.
If a bounty hunter went first you were pretty much dead. Back then a bounty hunter with level 1 massacre was still death level 1 was very powerful.
Only way for a player to have conquered it was pretty much using high level defence matrix, but even so then the Bounty Hunter would gain their rage quickly.

I still remember world 8 Oz, and even though world 8 does occasionally re-appear sometimes it seems that everyone goes to world 7 still :/
Secret note all beta testers/ elites/ founders/ alphas should go to World 8 whenever it appears!

Sorry I haven't been updating the first post of photos in a while, I'll get onto that now!

< Message edited by Wind -- 10/7/2012 3:25:36 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 164
10/7/2012 7:18:34   
theholyfighter

I remember the mid-beta days......Starting as a tech mage using caster builds (Stun, Bolt) At that time if the stun worked, that's a KO. Remember some old ppl from Beta...Most ppl I know quitted......Btw I bought my first armor for 25000 too.

Didn't participate in Alpha tho..

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 10/7/2012 7:24:28 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 165
10/7/2012 7:56:53   
little heart

I love this old memory!

I've changed some the content in this post to lowercase format, as all-caps wording is considered as spam. Please avoid doing such again in the future. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 10/7/2012 7:58:46 >
Epic  Post #: 166
10/9/2012 16:29:08   
ur going to fail

TSAAS invented NPC farming so idk if i like them that much.. but they are p. legendary. They made Oz world 8 as their HQ and hangout spot and triggered everyone going there p. much. I think they also have dev's idea 4 HQs anyway.
Epic  Post #: 167
10/16/2012 8:28:04   
Wind

First post is now updated!

Added rayniedays and SMGS pictures.
Thanks for the contributions!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 168
10/19/2012 10:17:57   
LambO

Good memory for me. I think this SS is where like no one did NPC's. Also check all the oldies. xD
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh18/forshizzle_2008/rank1.jpg

SS for Sparticus, our first fight. xD Yeah I took an SS long time ago.
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh18/forshizzle_2008/?action=view¤t=sparticus.jpg

Hall of Fame:
lLambO (Myself) Retired beta pro, rank #10 1v1 all-timer. Self-proclaimed Legend. =)
Epicness (Epic) rank #9? 1v1 all-timer. Great guy, had lots of laughs & known in ED by nearly everyone. He propably was 1 of the best mages I've seen also.
Sparticus -- retired - #1 1v1 all-timer. 1 of the coolest old men you will meet. xD He too funny.
Fay Beee -- Now retired - #1 1v1 all-timer. Most likely the nicest person in Epic Duel.
Angels Holocaust --I'm guessing retired, propably she does some battles but mostly retired. #1 1v1 all-timer.
Also Leader of the best (to me) faction in epic duel, Legit. 1 of the nicest people I've met in Epic Duel also.

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=lLambO
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=epic
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=sparticus
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=fay%20beee
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=angels%20holocaust
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 169
10/19/2012 13:33:16   
laguna blade

This topic make me remember old days. I played from mid beta and stop at first week gamma.Then dig out back my acc and strt ply at last week infenal war.

When someone mention Xendran I remeber a fight against him. When I do 2v2 I met him and he asked his friend to left coz he want solo. Wat a noob! But we lost to him coz infinite heal. Then I said to him u r so GENIUS n we r noob. But when I become var player lately and do new mode jugg ppl say me noob coz loop heal. :(

I also remember that vehicles r luxurious items and i cant afford to buy it even I lvl 30 coz Im non var n always change gear after lvl up. Only var player can afford that. But when I strt ply back non var can afford it even lvl20. Finally I realise that at beta no pvp drop n got less creds when lose(7 compared to 18 now). And at Beta we cant equip lvl 4 higher gear like now.Plus with new update everyone get free 10 year titan.

And finally I cant forget is Fay Beee is no 1 b4 I left at first week Gamma. But after I strt ply back Fay Beee no 2 .It is a suprise to me .
I also beat her once when Beta and that time I was non var str merc. One more, I beat her once after enchancement was released.It was a bit unfair to non var coz like impossible to beat var player with full enchance at that time. It is the luckiest battle in ED. I make her cant breath! I crit 3 times in a row with high str but low supp. Maul crit n stun. Berzerker crit too. Gun crit too. But I was defeated by her many times :)

< Message edited by laguna blade -- 10/19/2012 13:57:31 >
Epic  Post #: 170
11/4/2012 22:42:32   
SMGS

Seems a bit nostalgic to me - http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=MDeRf1jzjqI ... understatement.

And I was just talking about nostalgia with some others... some things I remember would be when houses didn't really serve a purpose... other than the time when I used someone's house as Oz, and back when NW and Titan ate all the Battle Tokens in the game... and then Tuna came with a critfest. And that time when 1HP meant... the whole fight. Being a non varium was definitely tough back then, but much tougher today. Great respect for people who take on that challenge. :P Anyway, enough of nostalgia for today!

Also, it was definitely 'rayning' back in Beta... or Gamma. Who knows.
Post #: 171
11/7/2012 8:31:48   
HydroMonk

Respect for this person http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Shaniqua
Post #: 172
11/22/2012 8:33:27   
Wind

I have just edited the first post!

Added both your pictures Lambo, and I have approved and added your Character Page suggestions for the Hall of Fame.
Also added Shaniqua to hall of fame @HydroMonk

Added your video SMGS.

Sorry it took a while to update, was a bit busy :)

Love the picture collection so far!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 173
11/22/2012 11:50:40   
One Winged Angel1357

So I was reading and noticed that we mentioned Puncture but never put him up to be added to teh hall of fame

so here is his Char Page http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Puncture with Alpha gear
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 174
11/24/2012 12:35:29   
Wasted Spirit

Char:Wasted Spirit
Gamma,but forgot to get cheevo x(
Level:35 Bounty hunter
Not popular Youtuber xD-Masterkiller2403
Faction-The Evil Council
Favorite song-Cruise
Hobby:Chair maker xD
Catch phrases-"One day you'll be pro like me""Good fight"

I have omitted several references to personal information; any mention of anyone's personal information (including your own) is prohibited in these forums. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > User Interaction. ~eVentus

< Message edited by Eventus -- 11/24/2012 17:54:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: EpicDuel Nostalgia Thread - Old Times - Alpha Pictures
Page 7 of 11«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition