Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Arrow Flamebow, a story of Rangers.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Arrow Flamebow, a story of Rangers.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/12/2012 15:22:01   
Twilly Paladin Zack

Part I: Arrow's Orgin.

Narrator:One Day, in the outskirts of Battleon, a boy was born between a Former Ranger and a Healer. His name was Unike(You-ne-kay.)

He would have an amazing destiny to fulfill, and would grow to be proud, and couragious, but at this time, he cryed a lot, and was
scared of his own shadow.

That night, as he lie in bed, his parents heard him start to cry, and, thinking he was hungry(he has a furocious apetite), they went
to feed him, and when they entered, they found two babies, one with black spikey hair and blue eyes, and one with black emo
hair and sick yellow eyes with what seemed to be black marks under his eyes in the form of tears. The Blue eyed baby(Unike) cried
like he was scared, the Yellow eyed baby(Adomis(Ad-oh-miss), as he was to be named) laughed phychotically.

Three years passed, and Unike and Adomis were like best friends, their parents were happy, yet worried about what this baby(Adomis)
was and where he came from. Eventually, they consulted an oracle, who told them that Adomis was the dark side of Unike, and that
they should be careful with him.

"He may just bring your doom." she said, and chuckled.

3 days later in the middle of the night, Unike(who was mischevious)snuck out of the house to practice his Archery, for that was all he was good at. After 4 hours, he was ready to go home, when he smelled smoke, and, curious, went to investgate. It turns out, his house
was being attacked by a large group of undead! He saw this as he step unto the top of the hill.

"MOTHER! FATHER! ADOMIS! WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU OKAY!?" he shouted, his lungs in his throut.

He then say the undead take away his "twin", and persued them, but them he thought, what of mom and dad, and so he went to the
house to search for them, hoping they were alive. He found charred bodies resembling his parents, and wept.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/12/2012 15:44:52   
Twilly Paladin Zack

Part II: Arrow's Orgin II, and Plotting Revenge.

Three days after the burning of Unike's home.

(Strider, Arrow's uncle steps toward the house and sees Unike)

Strider: "Unike? Is that you? I thought there were no survivors. I'm Glad you're alright. Is Adomis fine?"

Unike: (lifts head) "Yes it's me, and Adomis was taken by undead."

Strider: "Well, seeing as what he was, it's not suprising."

Unike: (puzzled face) "What do you mean 'What he was?'"

Strider: (troubled face) "Unike, i know you don't want to hear this, but your 'Brother' is not really your 'Brother', he is you, and he
is your dark side, while you are the good side, and to add to that your dark side is a wraith.

Unike: (sad face) ".........Well, that complicates things."

Strider: (sad face) "I know of this, because i studied him, and on my adventures, he reminded me of Frodo and the Wraithlords(Term
in Tolkeiin is Ringwraith), he intrested me, so i studied and learned what he was. I'm sorry Unike.
"

Unike: (blank face) "......... (angry face) No,call me Arrow Flamebow, your apprentice."

Strider: (puzzled face) "Apprentice?"

Arrow: (determed and angry face) "Yes, im becoming a Ranger like you...like my father."

Strider: (laughs softly) "You have his spirit, but can you handle the pressure?"

Arrow: (Very determened face) "What ever it takes to get back at those undead who killed my father, and Adomis. If it weren't for
him, my mom and dad would still be alive.
"

Strider: (slightly scared face) "You should not let anger control you nephew."

Arrow: (sad face) "Your right...(mad face) BUT I WILL GET MY REVENGE!"

Strider: "Very well, but don't kill Adomis, if you do, it's like killing yourself, you're one and the same."

Arrow: "No we arent, we never were."

(they start walking to go to Strider's house.)
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/12/2012 16:43:43   
Twilly Paladin Zack

PART THREE: ENTER ARTEMISIA, and ARROW'S REVENGE, and WRAYTH'S VOW.

Narrator: Arrow trained for many years under Strider's rule, and at the age of 18, he became a full-fledged Ranger. He went across
Lore doing many a good deed, became favored by many young women, and even got invited to join King Alteon's army, though he
politely declined.

Then one day, he was walking through GreenGuard West, looking for a clearing to practice his Archery, when he spot a beautiful
maiden, drawing a picture of a deer. He went to great her.

Arrow: "Hello there fair maiden, what's your name?"

Maiden: "It's Artemisia, now if you will, i'd ask you to stop flirting for a second so i can put the finishing touches on this painting."

(Artemisia finishes)

Artemisia: "What do you think? Not good i know."

Arrow: "Are you kidding? It's the most beautifull painting i've ever seen! You should do this for a living."

Artemisia: "You're just saying that because you are in love with me."

Arrow: "That is true, i do love you, but i'm serious about the painting."

Artemisia: "Thanks, so anyways, what are you doing around here? What's your name?"

Arrow: "My name is Arrow Flamebow, i'm a Ranger, and i've come here to practice my Archery."

Artemisia: "WOW! Cool I-... Did you hear that?"

Arrow: "I did."

(they go and investigate.)

Artemisia: "No flipp'in way!"

(before them is an undead village filled with ghosts and skeletons.)

Arrow: "Well this is the outskirts of Doomwood, there should be a fe-"

(Arrow notices Adomis amoung them with a ghost woman who seems to be his mother)

Arrow: (very wide eyes) "AT LAST! FINALLY AT LAST I CAN KILL THOSE MURDERERS!"

Artemisia: "Arrow! What are y-"

(Arrow charges and kills all the undead with arrows aflame.)

Artemisia: (walking over to Arrow) "I see why your last name is 'Flamebow'"

(Arrow does not hear hear, but stares angrily at Adomis, and Adomis returns the gesture.)

Adomis: "Hello Unike, it's been a while."

Arrow: "Names Arrow now, and yes Adomis, it's been a while?"

Artemisia: "You two know each other?"

Arrow: "Yes because Adomis..."

Adomis: "...Arrow is..."

Both: "...ME!"

Arrow: "So Adomis, how's life been after your...your...Family! killed our parents?"

Adomis: "It's Wrayth now, and it was all fine 'n dandy till you KILLED them."

Artemisia: "Guys, stop fighting yourselves!"

Wrayth: "Great, not only have i lost TWO familys, but my opposite found love before me. Well, this place is lost to me now,
i'll be leaving, but mark my words ARROW! I'll get my revenge.
"

Arrow: "I'll live to see the day. Come on Artemisia, let's go."

(they part ways)

Narrator: This is what happens after this.

Arrow- Becomes a hero around Lore, he is respected by good, and feared by evil. He marries Artemisia, and they have two daughters
together.

Wrayth- Wonders alone for months, and one day sees a young maiden dying, and to save her, he makes a deal, he'll lick a drop
of her blood, so when she dies, he'll use magic so that one drop of blood shall never leave him, in doing this, he'll keep her undead
as a ghost. Being young and scared to die, she gladly accepted his offer, and asked the price. He said...

"You must be my eternal bride."

Because he was handsome, and that dark pretty boys are appealing(for some odd reason) to girls, she accepted and died. When
She awoke, she was a ghost. They lived happily together, or at least Wrayth did, Alice(the ghost girl) was unhappy, as Wrayth was
always away, therefore, she saw him rarely and they could never have children(can undead have kids? O_O). What Wrayth did while he
was away, even I can not say, but it is most likely, his plan for revenge.

THE END. Hope you enjoyed it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> Arrow Flamebow, a story of Rangers.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition