Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=Art, Story, Dev= Where no pun has gone before.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Art, Story, Dev= Where no pun has gone before.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/12/2012 18:53:17   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

As the newsletter indicates, the Flecks return in force soon.

As, the search for Ardendor concludes, it will involve a return to a strangely familiar TDR in order to extract the truth from Ardendor and:

1. Prepare for the Naming of the fallen priest who has called himself Dhows but shall henceforth be known as "Unnamed" until the time of his christening is at hand.
  2. The arrival of the champion of light
  3. The Fate of Erimus and Cara and their young son and daughter shall be revealed.

In preparation of this monumental series. Here are some additional minor clues and hints of whats to come.

First a art preview courtesy of our illustrious leader The Hollow.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
4/12/2012 19:04:45   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Now some storyline snippets in no particular order.

quote:

Falerin Cmdr. Snott has taken a sample of my deinetic material to modify your long range sensors.

Falerin: If you feed the output from the scandishire array back across your main dejector dish and filter the result through a can of peas... you may be able to track my analog that way.

quote:

Player: What did happen with Daniel. I remember the Drakel... he warned us.. what was his name... Terrel... terral... something... but after that... blank...
Player: It is almost as if I started reading a book that the author never finished...
Player: How can I just have forgotten...
Paladin: It is unlikely you could have. If you do not remember what occurred there is likely a reason.
Paladin: The hall of memories can likely aid you in resolving any dangling threads...
Paladin: But first we need to name the priest.

quote:

Player: As fun as engaging in pest control with you again is. I assume there was a reason I was sent for?

Fal: Yes, but My other fragments are engaged elsewhere.

quote:

Falerin: A ship shaped like a giant space squid? My analogs clearly read the right sort of fiction...

Snott: Snott to bridge. The Doom Squid has us in its tractor ink captain. It is going to draw us into it’s mouth of madness.

Eldron (E): In your Haste... ur.. .you did not consider what you would do just if you caught us did you....
Post #: 2
4/13/2012 7:29:11   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

quote:

Player: Here goes nothing.... a war against the Loremaster and Atlas. How did we get to this point...
Paladin: Via a long and winding road PLAYERNAME.
Dark Lord: The liar shall be named this day.
Light Lady: Have you decided what you shall name him.
Player: I was thinking Sneaky McShadowpants has a good ring to it...
Player: Or Shadows O’Tweetsalot...
Light Lady: A long and winding road indeed....
Player: How about Avesty Umbrae....
Post #: 3
4/13/2012 14:16:40   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

π

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Falerin -- 4/13/2012 14:17:47 >
Post #: 4
4/18/2012 13:57:15   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

As promised some more updates and build up for the Flecks III releases.

quote:

Player: Dhows seemed very set on making an analog of Fal. Is it possible he did something similar to Eldron as well.

quote:

Cmdr. Snott: It’s no good captain, even with that device we cannae hold the Pilots Logistical Operating Trajectory together. We are way off course...

Captain Turk: No excuses mister. Get the P.L.O.T. together.... there is no time for your flat bread to be quitting.

Cmdr. Snott: Flat bread to quit captain? I think the encounter with that new E has fried your brain.

Falerin: A Naan c’est Quitter? I see what you did there...

quote:

???: I can clearly no longer be concerned about ceasefires with him or his Order. Shadow does as shadow will. He, of all persons, knows that as well as I. I forced your hand you say? Well, now you have forced mine.

quote:

???: Once that claim might have held water... but though the Labor may have been long and hard you have been born first born and the first step after a child is born...
Player: Is that they are given a name.
Player: I name you shadow. I name you deceit. I name you first born. And I name you Insert Winning Name Here

And finally courtesy of Hollow some addition Flecks III art.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Falerin -- 4/18/2012 14:07:08 >
Post #: 5
4/20/2012 19:57:50   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

One last final spoiler and nothing more for a while from me until closer to the event.

This one was deliberately kept close to the breast until after this weeks release as it might have implied things.

Just one line but a doozy I expect...

quote:

Dhows: What of Barrius? Is our little truce about to end I wonder....

Post #: 6
4/20/2012 20:15:56   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Alright so I lied. In finish my work and tidying up I found one more line that does not reveal too much but is significant enough given things..

quote:

The`Galin: Knowledge can be gained with learning; wisdom only comes with time
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Art, Story, Dev= Where no pun has gone before.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition